• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason 2014 |OT2| - It's only one week, deal with no new content!

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Let's see how Goodell handles this first case

Wouldn't be surprised if he ends up getting the same amount of time as Aldon.

I'm guessing one of the backups will just end up getting a lot more playing time and Baalke will pick someone off waivers to fill in the roster spot.

Nori Chan

I'm really struggling over the cards game. On one hand, I'm pretty sure we're going to lose, on the other hand, Palmer is on the other side of the ball.

MechDX

The Texans are in the rare situation of knowing that anyone they put a claim on, would automatically be awarded to them.

We're #1! We're#1!

Welcome to all of our new friends. Glad to have you for the new season, hopefully our more...eccentric characters in here won't scare you off.

We might need to put the fanship chart in the Week 1 OP, bucket

The Sacramento Bee reported that police arrived at McDonald's home at approximately 2 a.m. where a party was being held in honor of McDonald's birthday. McDonald appeared to have an altercation with his fiancee, who showed police bruising on her body. McDonald was then taken into custody. Other Niners players were in attendance at the party, according to the report.

McDonald's arrest could eventually lead to an extended absence from the Niners. Last week, NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell announced a significant change to the league's personal conduct policy in regard to domestic violence. There is now a mandatory six-game suspension for a first domestic violence offense and banishment from the league for a second offense, with the possibility to petition for reinstatement after a year.

McDonald has a previous arrest, in 2010, for driving under the influence, according to the San Francisco Chronicle.

The arrest comes two days after McDonald reportedly restructured his contract with the Niners. The run-stuffing defensive tackle has been a productive starter in Jim Harbaugh's 3-4 scheme over the past three seasons. San Francisco's front seven took a big hit last week when Aldon Smith was hit with a nine-game suspension for violating the league's policy on personal conduct and substances of abuse.

What an idiot.

ShaneB

Craziness on the 49ers front. What is going on over there?!

Fun times at work today, but will take two days off next week and turning Opening Week into a 4 day holiday, excellent.

@RapSheet: The #Browns claimed OT Ryan Seymour, I'm told. Has played for the #Seahawks and #49ers

@TomPelissero: Super Bowl champion #Seahawks lost two on waivers: guard Caylin Hauptmann to #Browns and DL Benson Mayowa to #Raiders.
Claims coming in

Doomsayer

Peace out RayMac, you were a solid contributor but you're as dumb as rocks.

Alex Boone did not get an extension. He just got all of his money guaranteed, it's still for the next two years so he will be a FA in 2016. We cannot tag him after his contract is played out. He went from making 3.75 million over two years to 6 million. Win for both sides.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 1m
If former #Jets WR Stephen Hill has been claimed, he hasn't been told. An hour after waivers closed... That usually means no claim

Let the #HilltoThePanthers campaign begin

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'm officially an old.

I got my 5 strip meal home just to realize they only gave me 3. Instead of fighting traffic back to Popeyes, this franchise location has pissed me off one too many times for always getting *something* wrong with the order. I left a strongly worded complaint on their website using well written sentences and no caps.

No wonder the parking lot is always a ghost town compared to every other location.

yes, yes "dear livejournal", I don't care. Popeyes is srs bzns.

I'm officially an old.

I got my 5 strip meal home just to realize they only gave me 3. Instead of fighting traffic back to Popeyes, this franchise location has pissed me off one too many times for always getting *something* wrong with the order. I left a strongly worded complaint on their website using well written sentences and no caps.

No wonder the parking lot is always a ghost town compared to every other location.

:jnc
I have the urge to go now

I'm officially an old.

Why didn't you check it before you came home if they always screw it up?

Top Bottom