• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason 2014 |OT2| - It's only one week, deal with no new content!

Mrbob

As a Vikings fan, you are fucking delusional.

Packers
Vikings/Lions
Lions/Vikings
Bears

Packers take it with 10-12 wins. Lions/Vikings could go either way, but both could get the number 2 spot, it all depends on how the Vikings defense has improved and when the Lions implode with their swiss cheese defense. Bears get the bottom spot, with a good offense but a defense that can't stop a varsity squad, let alone any of the other NFC North teams.

You're crazy putting the Vikings ahead of the Bears but I have zero confidence in Mel Tucker knowing what the hell he is doing as a defensive coordinator.

If Shea can't break Rodgers in two again I see GB winning the division by a couple games.

MechDX

If Matt Simms were to be claimed, my hunch would be the Texans. #nyj

Got a CB RT @RapSheet: Another former #49ers player claimed: CB Darryl Morris claimed by the #Texans, I'm told. Usually means deep SF roster

Cimini Twitter

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Why didn't you check it before you came home if they always screw it up?

I forgot because sometimes I drive farther out to the good one.

I get that working fast food sucks or whatever but I don't even ask for friendly service. I ask for bare human interaction and an accurate order with food that isn't gross.

As far as the NFC North is concerned, someone has to finish at the bottom and it's not going to be Green Bay. Probably won't be Chicago either.

HawkeyeIC

Got a CB RT @RapSheet: Another former #49ers player claimed: CB Darryl Morris claimed by the #Texans, I'm told. Usually means deep SF roster

Cimini Twitter

Damn. 3 49ers claimed that we know of.

Doomsayer

Cimini Twitter

You guys got a good corner.

He's a small guy but he's fundamentally sound and runs a 4.3 40.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Who needs logic when you can write strongly worded complaints for interns to read.

Having worked in the restaurant business, that stuff always get back down to the location and manager's get super pissed.

You should remember this from your days of delivering pizza or working at Arby's or whatever it is that you're doing these days.

Get your ass to welding school already

I'm officially an old.

I got my 5 strip meal home just to realize they only gave me 3. Instead of fighting traffic back to Popeyes, this franchise location has pissed me off one too many times for always getting *something* wrong with the order. I left a strongly worded complaint on their website using well written sentences and no caps.

No wonder the parking lot is always a ghost town compared to every other location.

yes, yes "dear livejournal", I don't care. Popeyes is srs bzns.
I love Popeye's but they are seriously the worst at this. They almost always screw up something in my order.

Doomsayer

With the Ray McDonald suspension looming, I hope no one picks up our DT/DE Mike Purcell that we released. We are going to need him.

Fuck.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Did we already do the "our team prediction" thing yet?

I've got the Lions going 6-10.

fuck everyone is picking off our cuts! i knew morris wouldn't make it back to the PS. really bummed about seymour :(

as for raymac, innocent until proven guilty! lets get more info before we jump to judgement. with that said, i bet goddell has a gigantic hard on right now so he can suspend the mac and say "see! i'm doin' right now!"

MechDX

fuck everyone is picking off our cuts! i knew morris wouldn't make it back to the PS. really bummed about seymour :(

as for raymac, innocent until proven guilty! lets get more info before we jump to judgement. with that said, i bet goddell has a gigantic hard on right now so he can suspend the mac and say "see! i'm doin' right now!"

Thought you wanted to see Texans GAF happy? Have to build up the team for those back to back Texans/Niners Super Bowls in San Fran and Houston

Joe Person ‏@josephperson 1m
Undrafted rookie LB Adarius Glanton has cleared waivers and will return to #Panthers practice squad, per source.

Joe Person ‏@josephperson 17m
Safety Robert Lester has cleared waivers and will return to #Panthers practice squad, per source.

Thought you wanted to see Texans GAF happy? Have to build up the team for those back to back Texans/Niners Super Bowls in San Fran and Houston

i am happy for you! that will be a big storyline in our superbowl matchup: morris vs. the team who cut him!

also just saw the browns stole winston. mother. fuckers. fuck you LMJ why couldn't you have gone on IR so we could've kept winston

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
Like father, like son

Rxir2rc.jpg

Adam Caplan ‏@caplannfl 1m
DE Alejandro Villanueva signed to #Steelers practice squad.

Former U.S. Army Ranger, cut by the communist Tsar Kelly and Eagles

MechDX

If it was for more than a 6th I'm fucking done. Done.

At least we are not going out and trying to buy a prima donna QB a ring.

Wes

venison crêpe
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 23s
Ryan Mallett has been traded to the #Texans, source says

A move that absolutely no one saw coming.

Credit to the Texans for giving their new QB a long pre-season to familiarise himself with his new team before their first game in 7 days.

Joe Person ‏@josephperson 2m
Very quiet on the Stephen Hill front. Sounds like he went unclaimed.

Twitter rumors say conditional 5th for Mallett. Don't quote me on that as I don't trust the sources

Top Bottom