• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason 2014 |OT2| - It's only one week, deal with no new content!

Bowser

BwD5uvNCYAInDRM.jpg:large

Man look at that stern, all American kid on the cover. Everyone should be looking up to him and striving for his greatness!

And it is nice he is standing next to Wilson.

They should have covered up Kaep's tatted body and let Wilson show off his wholesome six pack

jmdajr

Updated SB odds from FO:

1. Denver Broncos: 16.9 percent
2. Green Bay Packers: 10.7
3. Seattle Seahawks: 10.1
4. New Orleans Saints: 7.8
5. New England Patriots: 7.1
6. Philadelphia Eagles: 6.5
7. Chicago Bears: 6.0
8. San Francisco 49ers: 5.6
9. San Diego Chargers: 4.7
10. Cincinnati Bengals: 3.1
11. Pittsburgh Steelers: 2.5
12. Indianapolis Colts: 2.5
13. Carolina Panthers: 2.5
14. Buffalo Bills: 1.6
15. New York Giants: 1.5
16. Minnesota Vikings: 1.4
17. Atlanta Falcons: 1.2
18. New York Jets: 1.1
19. Arizona Cardinals: 1.1
20. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: 1.0
21. St. Louis Rams: 0.9
22. Dallas Cowboys: 0.7
23. Washington Redskins: 0.6
24. Baltimore Ravens: 0.6
25. Tennessee Titans: 0.6
26. Houston Texans: 0.4
27. Detroit Lions: 0.4

28. Kansas City Chiefs: 0.4
29. Cleveland Browns: 0.3
30. Miami Dolphins: 0.2
31. Jacksonville Jaguars: 0.1
32. Oakland Raiders: 0.01

:jnc

So are Lions/Texans NFL gaf a thing again, or we still upset about that Thanksgiving game????

@mikefreemanNFL
Josh Gordon one-year suspension upheld. NFL source familiar with the case tells me: "He doesn't deserve benefit of the doubt."

Vyroxis

Banned
That doesn't sound good, who's a good young QB?

There were three drafted in the first round this year, I doubt any see playing time aside from meltdowns/ injuries. Johnny Attitude Problem will probably bust out of the league in two years, so fuck him. Bridgewater looked good, but couldn't unseat Cassel as the starter, and needs to add a few pounds to avoid getting killed. Bortles will be good also, but I think he will hold a clipboard for most of the season and learn also.

edit: Forgot about Savage. He might see some play time, maybe.

Tannehill for the Dolphins isn't bad though. Kap for the 49ers, Wilson on the Seahawks for experienced young veterns. The rest of the league is old farts, mediocre middle aged guys, a woman, and some fat kid that can't throw a ball.

Banner's coaching wish list consisted of McDaniels and Schiano.

No painting required.

You have it completely backwards:

Haslam began to question Banner's football acumen, according to King, and a "major rift" developed over recently fired Buccaneers coach Greg Schiano, who came with a strong recommendation from Patriots coach Bill Belichick. While Haslam was intrigued, Banner made it clear during the interview that he wanted nothing to do with Schiano.

MechDX

That ugly fat ass? lol no

Stud. Fucking stud.

tothatsmyqb.gif

BupT2pUCMAEoNTf.jpg:medium

337 TD's in college! Top that!

I watched some videos of that clowney guy he looks good but it's the a big difference between college and NFL football?

Yes. As mentioned yesterday Clowney is a freak athlete and pass rusher. Rushing the passer has skills that more easily transferable to the NFL than say QB

gutshot

The Eagles won't be wearing their green unis during the early part of the season because Nike is still making them. Apparently they were having trouble getting the color right. Embarrassing. Can't Chip call up his buddy Phil Knight and get things straightened out?

In other uni-related news, these new anti-concussion helmets look pretty badass.

temp2014_0617_vet_mini_camp_1519--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG

BpS0HqRIgAA1Hzv.jpg:large

Niven

BupT2pUCMAEoNTf.jpg:medium

337 TD's in college! Top that!

Yes. As mentioned yesterday Clowney is a freak athlete and pass rusher. Rushing the passer has skills that more easily transferable to the NFL than say QB

So am I going to have to wait till the first game of the season to watch him, crazy and watt play together?

bionic77

Good, they banned that thug for a whole year. Smoking grass is a serious offense and he should be punished well past the full extent of the law.
:lol

That dude from the gun show on Discovery or History or whatever trash it is on was arrested for molesting his 12 year old daughter. Not sure of his name, he is the owner and a huge prick on the show.

I miss the old Discovery channel. American Chopper (or whatever was the first trashy reality show) killed that network.

I will stick to househunters and chopped when I want to watch reality tv.

Top Bottom