• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason 2014 |OT2| - It's only one week, deal with no new content!

TheFatOne

Quick question, is Brady not good any more or is it more what's in front of him is not very good?

Still good, but not as good as he once was. Can't make all the throws anymore, and his deep ball is garbage, but he's still an excellent qb.

Mallet getting cut

Most likely. JAG has so far earned the spot. Has played well in every preseason game. He has made rookie mistakes, but that's a given. If Brady goes down I would rather they start a mobile qb instead of a statue with zero accuracy.

TheFatOne

RIPMallett

Should've fleeced someone when they had the chance

I don't think anyone was really fooled by Mallet. Seems like most teams in the NFL knew what he was and wanted no part of him. Most of the rumors I have heard about Mallet have been generated by NE sources.
Or just taken the 6th round pick the Texans were rumored to have offered during the draft. In honesty Im starting to wonder if that was ever really offered.
I doubt this is true.

I don't think anyone was really fooled by Mallet. Seems like most teams in the NFL knew what he was and wanted no part of him. Most of the rumors I have heard about Mallet have been generated by NE sources.

I doubt this is true.
What's really strange is that Dutch is still fooled by Mallett.

MechDX

I doubt this is true.

Rappaport seemed pretty adamant about it being offered. I just find it odd that of any team that would be interested it would be us. Needing a QB, O'Brien knows Mallet, etc...yet nothing ever really happened.

Well if he gets waived we will see since the Texans have first priority on the waiver wire

MechDX

Hahaha why do people call him a girl?

tom-brady-dancing-o.gif

Tom-Brady-Water-Slide.jpg

tom-brady-crying.jpg

squicken

It's not just message board people that make fun of Brady/Giselle

http://miketanier.sportsonearthblog.com/unsolicited-vasectomy-pro-tips-for-drew-brees/
woody-allen-sperm-everything-you-wanted-to-know-about-sex.jpg

Drew Brees is considering a vasectomy. Welcome to middle age, Drew Brees! You may plan to play football until 45, but you sure as heck don’t want to still be changing diapers at that age.

1. Under no circumstances should you ALLOW GREGG WILLIAMS INTO THE OPERATING ROOM.

2. Do not try to commiserate about vasectomies with your fellow legendary quarterbacks. Peyton Manning will explain in squicky detail how his birth control procedure is based around last-second audibles. Tom Brady, meanwhile, does not want to talk about the fact that there was a vasectomy feature on Gisele’s Home Do-It-Yourself Emasculation Kit.

cdyhybrid

Being real.

Is Giselle even really that hot?

Yeah, there are hotter Brazilian supermodels though.

I can't believe she married down like that, she must not be the sharpest tool in the shed.

Is that really him? Hahahaha

Whys he throwing the ball like that what's happening there?

Yes, that's really him. He's throwing a temper tantrum because he didn't get a call from the ref that he wanted.

You're welcome, world.

BwELf0RCYAAy-J3.jpg:large

6UB7Gdu.png

Greg pls

bionic77

Gisele doesn't have the "Drop everything and just stare and drool when she enters the room" looks like Adriana Lima.

She's bad tho. No ifs, ands, or buts.
Yeah Lima and others seem way hotter.

Like I said she is not ugly, but she just seems like the average coked out model. Nothing special about her that I can see. In fact a little manish (which makes sense considering who she married).

bionic77

He still has a lot of work to do. For instance, wearing something that stupid unironically.

18j4ohha6n22ejpg.jpg
I am curious as to where he bought that outfit.

It is fucking hideous. Nothing matches and it doesn't seem tailored.

Ben this is why you don't buy suits off the rack from Walmart!

Dragon

Banned
She doesn't do it for me.

I can't say she is ugly, but when comparing her to other models and famous people I find a lot of them more attractive.

That's fine, it's a subjective thing. I don't get making fun of Brady for marrying her though, seems tame compared to the other stuff you guys give him shit for.

bionic77

That's fine, it's a subjective thing. I don't get making fun of Brady for marrying her though, seems tame compared to the other stuff you guys give him shit for.
I don't think I ever gave Brady shit for getting married.

A lot of people get married because they feel safer with someone stronger standing next to them. Also the monetary support must be nice.

Top Bottom