• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason 2014 |OT2| - It's only one week, deal with no new content!

Niven

Why hasn't Rodgers been punished for punching a stomach cancer victim in the stomach for asking for free autograph?

What? This makes no sense.

Who gives a fuck what your reputation is. Sandusky also had a great reputation but he is serving life in prison because there was a lot of evidence that he was a child molester.

These kind of punishments should be based on the evidence. I am not a lawyer but I would imagine that video evidence is probably pretty persuasive in a courtroom and should be similarly persuasive with the NFL.

Greatest play of all time in a Superbowl.

Okay that was amazing, was that lucky or great play?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
What's funny is that if you go from 2002 until now and you remove the Pats from the AFC east. Bills, Jets and Dolphins still combine for the 2nd highest winning percentage of all 2nd, 3rd and 4th place teams in the NFL by division.

:tompenny

Someone making a serious argument that the AFC East hasn't been one of the weakest in football must be making a Tom Penny post.

Bowser

What time are the games on?

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter · 9h
Atl at Jax, 6
KC at GB, 7
Det at Buf, 7
Ind at Cin, 7
NYJ at Phi, 7
STL at MIA, 7
NE at NYG, 7:30
Car at Pit, 7:30
Wash at TB, 7:30

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter · 9h
SF at Hou, 8
Bal at NO, 8
Den at Dal, 8
Min at Ten, 8
Chi at Cle, 8
AZ at SD, 10
Sea at Oak, 10

All times ET

Dragon

Banned
Hey gata is the one comparing,

We've established Gata's incompetence before, no need to rehash!

:tompenny

Someone making a serious argument that the AFC East hasn't been one of the weakest in football must be making a Tom Penny post.

Before Peyton went to Denver, the AFC West had some bad years. Not to mention how putrid the AFC South is. I think the AFC East is bad but not as bad as some of you NFC Zealots seem to think :)

We've established Gata's incompetence before, no need to rehash!

Before Peyton went to Denver, the AFC West had some bad years. Not to mention how putrid the AFC South is. I think the AFC East is bad but not as bad as some of you NFC Zealots :)

You're right, my mistake. Plus he's a Jags fan anyways he really shouldn't speak about the Pats.

cdyhybrid

ytjYjy5.png

On one hand, I'm super glad that a Raven being an awful person finally leads to a significant rule change.

On the other hand, if Brandon Pierce can't stay uninjured, this basically means long-term Flacco's our only hope. Which I'm okay with because Flacco rules, plus I already have a Super Bowl parade in my lifetime, so I'm set. But still, sorry yall. Get used to seeing Dalton and/or Big Ben (assuming he lasts long) go one-and-done in the playoffs for the rest of the 2010s.

Hunter S.

Little reason to watch Broncos-Cowboys as more Denver starters will sit than normal.

Nothing but positive news on Wes as he travled with the team, which means he is not showing concussion symptoms.

Brady is reportedly mad about Mankins being traded.

andthebeatgoeson

I like more punishment for people committing domestic violence but I don't like the life time ban with only the commissioner's/league's input. Just seems like another heavy handed rule with little player input.

Shouldn't the benefit of the doubt be given to the player? Will Godell still act as judge, jury and executioner?

Top Bottom