• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

squicken

Ben was the biggest Arians fan because he was a retard who wanted to pass the ball on every possssion no matter the scenario.

Haley might end up being a great hire. The offense needs a good playcaller, especially in the redzone. Arians was so horrible there. Hopefully Haley is adaptable. That is what defines the best coaches. The worst coaches just try and adapt their set plays to any unit or circumstance.

A Bruce Arians fan and now a Todd Haley fan? All on the same day? Still no Schotty fans tho

Oh, you mean not addressing the O line didn't help the O line? Color me shocked.

They signed Scott Wells to a big money deal to be center. But he's hurt. Seems like he was hurt when he signed since he never participated much in OTAs. dubious

Rams' story is that they've finally got a good OL coach and that he can make Smith and Saffold better. Don't think you can polish a turd(s) but whatever. Like I said, I'm not panicking just yet. No pads favors the defense b/c the OL can't anchor.

edit: Signed Dahl last year to big deal. That's two big $ FAs, a #2 overall and a number #33 overall. It's probably the most expensive offensive line in the league

squicken said:
Still no Schotty fans tho
What are you talking about? It's obvious Fox318 secretly runs the Schotty internet fan club and endlessly runs slants in his backyard all by himself in his spare time.

Drakeon

A Bruce Arians fan and now a Todd Haley fan? All on the same day? Still no Schotty fans tho

They signed Scott Wells to a big money deal to be center. But he's hurt. Seems like he was hurt when he signed since he never participated much in OTAs. dubious

Rams' story is that they've finally got a good OL coach and that he can make Smith and Saffold better. Don't think you can polish a turd(s) but whatever. Like I said, I'm not panicking just yet. No pads favors the defense b/c the OL can't anchor.

edit: Signed Dahl last year to big deal. That's two big $ FAs, a #2 overall and a number #33 overall. It's probably the most expensive offensive line in the league

Alright, I take back what I said.

Still hoping they're awful though.

squicken

Alright, I take back what I said.

Still hoping they're awful though.

haha no big deal. Too many teams to remember all the players. Like today I completely forgot how many times Harbaugh went crazy and over the top weird in his unsolicited defense of a player or his own behavior

Godslay

Banned
Yup and now we have someone who can complete more passes than our backup running back.

Without Timmy the prophecy wouldn't have came to fruition. Cutler was part of it, but he is still a bitch. At the very least we can all agree that Tebow is more of a football player than Cutler ever will be.

I hope Peyton is just completely terrible this year.

e65HD.gif

There's only room for one washed up QB in this division, and you guys already gave an arm and a leg for him.

Drakeon

haha no big deal. Too many teams to remember all the players. Like today I completely forgot how many times Harbaugh went crazy and over the top weird in his unsolicited defense of a player or his own behavior

It's ok to be jealous of Harbs squicken. I know I would be if he weren't my coach.

Sokantish

Without Timmy the prophecy wouldn't have came to fruition. Cutler was part of it, but he is still a bitch. At the very least we can all agree that Tebow is more of a football player than Cutler ever will be.

http://i.imgur.com/e65HD.gif[IMG]

There's only room for one washed up QB in this division, and you guys already gave an arm and a leg for him.[/QUOTE]

You'll see, Carson Palmer will lead the silver and black to HOPEFULLY a 8-8 season! Then we'll see who's laughing.

Godslay

Banned
You'll see, Carson Palmer will lead the silver and black to HOPEFULLY a 8-8 season! Then we'll see who's laughing.

That will likely win the division again. I would be happy with a 9-7 season after these least few years. It was a shame that our division put Cassel in the playoffs, that is embarassing. At least with Tebow a person could claim divinity.

Sokantish

I hate the Chiefs so much, mostly because there were lots of Chiefs fans where I lived. I think it was more painful watching everything just fall into Tebow's lap last year though. How can one person be so terribly lucky? It drove me crazy

squicken

I hate the Chiefs so much, mostly because there were lots of Chiefs fans where I lived. I think it was more painful watching everything just fall into Tebow's lap last year though. How can one person be so terribly lucky? It drove me crazy

Talent. Hard work. Prayer.

Hey FMT you have a fan. How cute.

don't look at me bruh. it's widely known here and on the internet in general that you are kolbs #1 fan. guaranteed he would be a pro bowler and you know what? i god damn believe you.... and still do!

here's the newest article on your boy:

The good news for Kevin Kolb is that when the Cardinals put out their first official depth chart of the 2012 season today, he was the No. 1 quarterback, ahead of John Skelton. The bad news is that hours later, Kolb had to leave practice early with a bruised thigh.

The thigh injury is not believed to be anything serious, but it points to a consistent problem in Kolb’s career: When he’s named a starting quarterback, it’s just a matter of time before he gets hurt. Today it was just a matter of hours.

Kolb limped off the practice field and spent some time with a trainer after another player’s knee collided with his thigh. After he got out of the training room, Kolb was feeling good enough to sign some autographs for the fans who attended today’s practice.

The designation of Kolb as the No. 1 quarterback on the depth chart means he’s expected to start the Hall of Fame Game against the Saints on Sunday. Assuming he’s healthy enough to play.

JABEE

don't look at me bruh. it's widely known here and on the internet in general that you are kolbs #1 fan. guaranteed he would be a pro bowler and you know what? i god damn believe you.... and still do!

here's the newest article on your boy:

If only he had a chance to show everyone how good he really is. He wasn't a quarterback who was drafted 1st overall and busted like JaMarcus Russell and Alex Smith. He was a second round QB with a lot of heart who tried to make it in the NFL. He wasn't born with a silver spoon in his mouth. He's was just trying to make a living. Just trying to find his place in this world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBTWF1bDPn0

Milchjon

If cows didn't shit so much, they'd be among my favorite animals.

They're kinda cute, pretty chill, taste good, give milk and their blood has the most beautiful color.

oneHeero

40456146300216.QUOTE=Futurevoid;40456146]That works, yeah.

iIr300XFNxKd2.gif

WTF are you going to say when the Giants win the first game? It was the secondary again? It wasn't Romo's fault? The Cowboys haven't been relevant for 16 years so it's ok?

The shit talking has begun. Ah....football is almost here!
Fuck that. I don't blame losses on Romo. A LARGE chunk of the losses were all due to the defense. So fuck the giants and Eli ! We whipping that ass this year.

TheFatOne

I wouldn't pay to much attention on the oline stuff. They are missing Vollmer,Mankins, and Waters. I would worry about their health not how they are currently performing. Secondary is still a work in progress so I wouldn't sound the alarms just yet. Everyone should wait until the first couple of preseason games before making judgments about the secondary.

Edit:Vollmer is the player you should be worried about though. Back injuries are no joke.

Milchjon

I wouldn't pay to much attention on the oline stuff. They are missing Vollmer,Mankins, and Waters. I would worry about their health not how they are currently performing. Secondary is still a work in progress so I wouldn't sound the alarms just yet. Everyone should wait until the first couple of preseason games before making judgments about the secondary.

Edit:Vollmer is the player you should be worried about though. Back injuries are no joke.

I am.

A hero we need.
A hero to look up to.
A German Patriot.

vollmer-1328353817_zoom41_crop_800x600_800x600%2B27%2B151.jpg

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/sto...antonio-holmes-says-was-scapegoat-last-season

CORTLAND, N.Y. -- Seven months later, Santonio Holmes is still upset he got benched in the season finale, claiming Monday he was the "scapegoat" for the New York Jets' disappointing season.

"It was the end, it was playoffs on the line, and your best receiver doesn't get but two passes thrown his way in 60 minutes of football," Holmes said in an interview on ESPN New York 98.7 FM.

"That's just hard to understand and to cope with when you want everything just as bad as everybody else does, and it just doesn't even happen. And nobody has the answers for it, but 'the scapegoat' is the answer, and that's what happened."

J
E
T
S

LOL LOL LOL

Top Bottom