• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Niners co-MVP is already in mid-season form!

Punter Andy Lee is ready for the season. One of Lee’s punts sailed about 80 yards, prompting one reporter to offer this analysis, “Holy s—.”

Word from Bears camp is that Shea is struggling :/

A little late to this, but no shit. Chicago drafted a linebacker sized DE out of college to play in a 4-3 system, hoping his work ethic would make up for lack of talent and ability. I said it when Chicago drafted him and will say it again; You done goofed.

bionic77

fan_pic_3-785818.jpg

I was going to find that picture of the morbidly obese Steelers fan but this one just made me laugh my ass off. Chunk is a Steelers fan!
When you have the largest fanbase in pro football your fans will come in all shapes and sizes (and different colors too, unlike the Packers....).

Steelers nation does not discriminate.

If only he had a chance to show everyone how good he really is. He wasn't a quarterback who was drafted 1st overall and busted like JaMarcus Russell and Alex Smith. He was a second round QB with a lot of heart who tried to make it in the NFL. He wasn't born with a silver spoon in his mouth. He's was just trying to make a living. Just trying to find his place in this world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBTWF1bDPn0

Alex smith is a bust? That's weird because he has more playoff wins than the entire eagles organization combined in the last 3 years

SonnyBoy

Fellas, I don't have my phone at the moment. Does ESPN have a proper FF app for the iPhone? Or is it just a web interface?

Ultratech

Fuck that. I don't blame losses on Romo. A LARGE chunk of the losses were all due to the defense. So fuck the giants and Eli ! We whipping that ass this year.

Pretty much. Romo actually did pretty good last year. It's just that the Cowboys fell into their usual trap of making incredibly stupid mistakes that end up costing them games. It's been pretty much par the course for a while now.

And yeah, the damn Defense fucked up a lot of stuff last season.

How about since small hands was drafted? 2 playoff wins in 7 years for the number 1 overall pick is fucking pathetic.

Don't project your frustrations with your boy kOlb onto Alex! Alex was never worthy of the #1 pick and he will never be Peyton but he proved what he can do with a decent team/coaching staff around him!

Don't project your frustrations with your boy kOlb onto Alex! Alex was never worthy of the #1 pick and he will never be Peyton but he proved what he can do with a decent team/coaching staff around him!

What fail in the playoffs, totally let his team down when they needed him, complete 1 pass to a wr?

Seda

A little late to this, but no shit. Chicago drafted a linebacker sized DE out of college to play in a 4-3 system, hoping his work ethic would make up for lack of talent and ability. I said it when Chicago drafted him and will say it again; You done goofed.

Bears main two pass rushers are still gonna be Peppers and Idonije, I really have no idea what the Bears are planning.

I have little confidence in Shea or the Bears this season.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I'd take Hunter over an Otah that can't pass a physical.

I wouldn't take Wayne Hunter over anybody in the NFL. Dude is the biggest scrub ever. It's beyond unconscionable that the Jets didn't actually cut his ass and get a replacement in the offseason

Fox318

I wouldn't take Wayne Hunter over anybody in the NFL. Dude is the biggest scrub ever. It's beyond unconscionable that the Jets didn't actually cut his ass and get a replacement in the offseason

They are paying him 2.5 million this year. If they were gonna cut him they were gonna do it in Feb. Who knows.. maybe a new OC and a full training camp as the starter will help him do better?

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
They are paying him 2.5 million this year. If they were gonna cut him they were gonna do it in Feb. Who knows.. maybe a new OC and a full training camp as the starter will help him do better?

You act like he's only been in the league a few years. The dude is 31. He is beyond fucking awful in both pass block and run block.

There is no way he should be on this roster right now and yet somehow he's going to be starting at tackle. Truly unbelievable.

Fox318

You act like he's only been in the league a few years. The dude is 31. He is beyond fucking awful in both pass block and run block.

There is no way he should be on this roster right now and yet somehow he's going to be starting at tackle. Truly unbelievable.

I agree but if they would have made a move they would have done it already.

Face it we are stuck with Hunter.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I sent pm's to almost everyone who was in the cat.gif league last year. I did NOT send a pm to anyone who was in the league but has not posted in either of the last two NFL threads. If you read this, played last year, want to play this year and promise to post in the regular season, let me know.

squicken

So I don't like the picture quality of UVerse, and I know lots of providers do this. But I just saw that the NFLN was going to have the Rams practice on TV for a bit so I scheduled a DVR recording from my phone. May never watch it but that I can do that is so crazy. I really wish I was still in college so I could enjoy all this crazy technology

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Game wasn't on him. It was Kyle Williams and if you don't see that then.... Wait, you said kolb would be legit. Why am I arguing with you about QB play?!

Well, you are arguing with someone who thinks a 1-3 postseason record is the same thing as 1-1. It's like that Pachter 2+2=7 thread!

squicken

Game wasn't on him. It was Kyle Williams and if you don't see that then.... Wait, you said kolb would be legit. Why am I arguing with you about QB play?!

Peter King ‏@SI_PeterKing
Niners 3: Harbaugh on Kyle Wms: "We will not allow the media to hang an albatross ard his neck. He's on the inside of our team looking out."

FMT why are you going against Harbs? Why are you trying to hang an albatross around Kyle's neck?

Hope Solo is a fucking ugly ass ogre. People find this chick attractive?

I have very strong thoughts on what is considered attractive with these female Olympians, but GAF is not the place for such words

Top Bottom