• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

Go, go Dutchie!

I would join.

I'm in. Hooray for multiple leagues

I would join Dutch, the more leagues the better

I'm all about free. Count me in.

I'm in if you've got room.

Any leagues still open?

You can join us Fox. League can be of max 20 people, but I think 10 is a good number no ?

Bengals signed Marvin Lewis to a new two year extension.

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter

Bengals plan to sign head coach Marcin Lewis to a two-year contract extension through the 2014 season, per league source.

Oh and Seahawks agreed to a 1 year deal with Braylon Edwards.

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter

Braylon Edwards is going to sign a. 1 year deal with Seattle.

JABEE

I don't even understand what is going on. Tony Romo is leagues better than Alex Smith even if Romo won the same number of playoff games. I was just joking around about Smith being a complete bust. He's underwhelmed as a 1st overall QB pick in the draft, but um...Harbaugh likes (tolerates) him. Let's all agree to those things and we can all get along.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
FMT has been arguing for years about Kolb. He just keeps brining my name into it.

I think it's because of this:

ogj7B.png

Yes and we have no idea how that would have turned out. Kolb has sucked with the Cards but we dont know what he could have done with the Eagles. AJ Feeley put up decent numbers in Reid's offense.

jakncoke

Banned
I use to work in a moldamatic factory where I just had a load a press with plastic pellets all day. I would show up so hung over.

my current job is kinda like that but with lots of different gaskets with lots of different materials. so its a least a little mixture and not having to do the same thing over and over

Jeff Otah is officially...a Carolina Panther again.

AdamSchefter Adam Schefter
And it's official: OT Jeff Otah did not pass his physical with the Jets and now reverts back to the Panthers.

This was Hurney a week ago when the trade was first announced
AdamSchefter Adam Schefter RT @josephperson: Marty Hurney calls Jeff Otah "an extremely talented player and I think this is going to be a fresh start for him."

Now, I could easily see Hurney cutting him

lol phillies

Every team has a down year eventually but 5 straight divison titles and a WS win isnt to bad, plus they will reload this offseason and be right back in the mix next year. I am really surprised a Pirates fan would be laughing at a fan of an other baseball team. Were you even alive the last time the Pirates made a WS?

jakncoke

Banned
Every team has a down year eventually but 5 straight divison titles and a WS win isnt to bad, plus they will reload this offseason and be right back in the mix next year. I am really surprised a Pirates fan would be laughing at a fan of an other baseball team. Were you even alive the last time the Pirates made a WS?

No im laughing at your this season isnt over post when you need to jump like 7 teams and win 2 outta 3 in each series. Also no i wasnt as im not super old fuck like you guys. Im sure half of you of people were born before 1979 though!

edit also being the yankees of the nl you damn well better be having 5 divisions and 1 ws

Kalil has been getting manhandled by Jared in camp.

Normally I'd be worried but its Jared. Everyone else will feel like JV minicamp after this.

Trial by fire!

JABEE

Because we love our team? I'm never optimistic about football, it just builds you up for disappointment.

Also, our QB is Joe Flacco; that doesn't breed optimism.

At least Baltimore won a Super Bowl. The Eagles have crushed me over and over again for the past decade with no payoff in terms of championships. 4 straight NFC Championships two of which were lost to inferior teams. The year the Eagles came out of nowhere to almost beat the Arizona Cardinals in the NFC championship game in 2008 only to have the defense systematically picked apart down the field by Kurt Warner after the Eagles had just come back to get a lead from down 21 points.

squicken

Kalil has been getting manhandled by Jared in camp.

Normally I'd be worried but its Jared. Everyone else will feel like JV minicamp after this.

Trial by fire!

Until they put the pads on it's really hard for the offensive linemen. Though Kalil's core strength was a pre-draft concern so it's obviously something to watch

edit: Blackmon the last unsigned pick, and Mularkey just said he's never met MJD. That seems odd

“I don’t know him at all,” Mularkey told Prisco, adding that other than a few stray phone calls, there has been no contact. He added that running backs coach Sylvester Croom hasn’t either, but they weren’t allowing it to become a distraction.

MechDX

Houston is a powderkeg ready to explode if the Texans have success this year. Team support from just the small success they had last year has this town right now in a Texans frenzy. 94 Rockets and the 2005 Astros is nothing compared to what will happen if the Texans even come close to the Superbowl.

jakncoke

Banned
where is jdez shit talking. its nearly the season so time is running out cause we all know the chocha is a OS only type of guy

At least Baltimore won a Super Bowl. The Eagles have crushed me over and over again for the past decade with no payoff in terms of championships. 4 straight NFC Championships two of which were lost to inferior teams. The year the Eagles came out of nowhere to almost beat the Arizona Cardinals in the NFC championship game in 2008 only to have the defense systematically picked apart down the field by Kurt Warner after the Eagles had just come back to get a lead from down 21 points.

It has been a lot of ups and downs but they will win one at some point. And when they do I will look back on all this as one hell of a ride.

Top Bottom