• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

Nightz

He certainly tackles like a wide receiver.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gwj90GMIeu8

Trust me, I know all about Cromartie's horrible tackle attempts.

5kkln4.gif

Sokantish

Yeah.

Volcano tacos are the only ones worth buying anyway.

Never had one, I only go to taco bell like once a year. I love cheeseburgers too much.

I really hate to wish bad things on people or be happy when they fail, but lol at Bioware. I know GAF goes on how they have sucked since BG2, but I loved KOTOR and ME1. That they shit the bed so completely with an MMO that no one wanted is kind of funny to see

I still love Bioware and don't get all the hate NeoGAF throws their way

I don't have any feelings for Bioware Austin though.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I really hate to wish bad things on people or be happy when they fail, but lol at Bioware. I know GAF goes on how they have sucked since BG2, but I loved KOTOR and ME1. That they shit the bed so completely with an MMO that no one wanted is kind of funny to see

Pretty sure most people are right there with you on KOTOR and ME1. It's around the advent of ME2 that we see the biggest schism.

But yeah, fuck them as a company for Dragon Age 2 and the ending of Mass Effect 3.

Last time I was at Taco Bell I ordered a bunch of food for people back at my apartment and when I got up to the drive through window the guy gave me all my food said, "go" and closed the window without taking my money.

I wasnt one to argue.

Greg

Last time I was at Taco Bell I ordered a bunch of food for people back at my apartment and when I got up to the drive through window the guy gave me all my food said, "go" and closed the window without taking my money.

I wasnt one to argue.
that happened to me once

in a dream

G-Fex

I don't like veggies so lose the tomatoes and we're talkin.

This stupid ass idiot earlier at the jack and the box drive thru was trollin me.

YOU FUCKING DOOFUS DOES IT SOUND LIKE I EVER MENTIONED TACOS AT ALL? I SAID FUCKING BACON ULTIMATE CHEESEBURGER

Greg

I don't like veggies so lose the tomatoes and we're talkin.

This stupid ass idiot earlier at the jack and the box drive thru was trollin me.

YOU FUCKING DOOFUS DOES IT SOUND LIKE I EVER MENTIONED TACOS AT ALL? I SAID FUCKING BACON ULTIMATE CHEESEBURGER
no tomatoes, those are the little red tortilla chips

I'm also a tomato hater

Fantomex

Phins fans, we got 4 wins ON LOCK this year. Behold the majesty of the alternate uni, only other thing we get to look forward to besides maybe beating the bills.

mhfRY.jpg

Milchjon

Is this mexican? I could share your hate.

I detest all mexican stuff.

What's wrong with you? I think (Tex-)Mexican is the only cuisine that I can almost unreservedly enjoy.

Unfair.
Overall, this thread features way too much talk about food that I can't get. Makes me sad, I want butterburgers, better fried chicken and shitty pseudo Mexican, too.

We lost Sanjuro yall

Wait, how? Where?

Edit: Oh, looks like the CFA thread claimed another victim. Isn't he like the 13th person to go in there, talk about how much you liked it, and got banned for it?
I don't agree with the policy, but shouldn't everybody have learned by now?

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
He ate at Chick Fil A, and people interpreted a sentence a different way than what he was stating. Or something like that, I don't know, Patriots are mine now.

Top Bottom