• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
chicken-salad-ck-1041889-l.jpg

bionic77

If every member of nfl age sends me $3 via PayPal I can buy a nexus 7.
I am in.

Just PM me your home address, cell phone, social security number, and all the passwords for your email accounts (I want to be sure you get the $3).

Also, tablets are stupid. Get an ultrabook or Macbook Air.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
lettuce in your sandwich?

hippie

I highly suggest everyone reading this mix in some greens into their diet. You don't want to end up looking like a pre-op Rex Ryan! Or a post-op Rex Ryan for that matter. TIM TEBOW LOVES SALADS!

Vyroxis

Banned
Sounds like Kalil got burned by Jared Allen once and has been stonewalling him ever since, which is great news since I think Ponder may still have the jitters after last season. And our new kicker has been putting it through the uprights at 45 yards or more. I'll take this good news as compensation for Peterson being fed seafood.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Packers-GAF how welcoming is Green Bay to fans or rival teams? I'm most likely going there for a Browns game next season.

From perusing all previous comments seems I have to be aware of whatever a sconi woman is.

I bet that Cuavas is just gonna get drunk of his Nexus money.

Also, the best sandwich is the Cheesecake Factory their Bacon/Shrimp club. If I lived in the US I would probably be super fat if I lived close to a Cheesecake factory.

Packers-GAF how welcoming is Green Bay to fans or rival teams? I'm most likely going there for a Browns game next season.

From perusing all previous comments seems I have to be aware of whatever a sconi woman is.

Are you black, homosexual, hippie, a female, or a non Christian?

If you answered no to all of these questions, you'll be fine. In fact, the good people of Green Bay will probably pity you for being a Browns fan.

Never been to Lambeau, but Packers fans are some of the nicest people I have ever been to a game with. I've seen several Lions-Packers games in Detroit and have never had a bad experience or interaction. Just some light/humorous back and forth. There will always be a few bad eggs
Eznark
, though. I can't imagine you would get stabbed there like you would in Oakland or New Orleans

jakncoke

Banned

Also, the best sandwich is the Cheesecake Factory their Bacon/Shrimp club. If I lived in the US I would probably be super fat if I lived close to a Cheesecake factory.

He's going to buy him and several ladies drinks at the club.

I'm offended that you think I would embezzle from nfl gaf. I don't even have enough yet to buy a 24 pack.

bionic77

You're a Browns fan. They'll probably feel sorry for you, scoop you up and cuddle with you until the nightmare is over.

fat-packer-fan.jpg
For those ignorant of sconi woman. Imagine this thing to be uglier, bigger in size, with tits, and a desire to breed with any male within her grasp (willing or no).

90% of them are perfectly nice and hospitable.

The rest are drunken ass clowns that have nothing better to do than heckle rival teams fans, throw up on each other, and wear pink camo Rodgers jerseys.

I spent this morning at work in the Wiki hole and was looking at the history of hte Ravens draft. Ozzie Newsome is a hall of fame GM:

1996: Johnathan Ogden, Ray Lewis, Jermaine Lewis
1997: Peter Boulware, Jamie Sharper
1998: Duane Starks
1999: Chris McAlister, Brandon Stokely, Edwin Mulitalo
2000: Jamal Lewis, Adalius Thomas
2001: Todd Heap, Ed Hartwell
2002: Ed Reed
2003: Terrell Suggs, Jarrett Johnson
2004: No notable picks, but negative points for trading our first rounder for Kyle Boller in 03
2005: Jason Brown, Derek Anderson (Did make a Pro Bowl)
2006: Haloti Ngata, Dwan Landry, Sam Koch (better than Andy Lee)
2007: Ben Grubbs, Marshall Yanda, Le'Ron McClain
2008: Ray Rice
2009: Lardarius Webb

There were other players who sucked more, and many of these players suck now, but at one point they were good. Or in Jason Brown's case, just good enough to trick a dumb team into an even dumber contract.

My tickets for the Giants/Ravens game in Baltimore have been ordered and should arrive next week.:D

Best time of the year to get some good Blue Crabs, don't miss them.

Also, all other crabs suck compared to Blue Crabs. Living in CA and dealing with Dungeoness Crabs is terrible. They taste bad. I also don't like my crustaceans to have hair.

bionic77

Larry that list is incomplete without Flacco.

I will have you know that he and at least 30% of his own family believe that he is the best qb in the league.

eznark

Banned
Idiot.
I know you're the king of not giving a shit, and I kinda envy you for that skill, but don't blame others for caring about people.

The fuck you crying about? I'm giving you another opportunity to care about someone. Plus, it's not like Eric threatened to kill himself so that comment was an amalgamation of all the scammers in OT.

Now buy cuevas his fucking google tablet you bleeding heart.

bionic77

I just said that I had no interest in tablets, but after seeing the quick look on tested I have to say that the N7 looks alright.

More interesting than the iPad (at least for me).

Might get one for the kids to play with next year for any long trips in the car as it is pretty cheap and I can get 2 for the price of one iPad2. Hopefully Android has all of the good games and baby apps that iOS does.

Milchjon

The fuck you crying about? I'm giving you another opportunity to care about someone. Plus, it's not like Eric threatened to kill himself so that comment was an amalgamation of all the scammers in OT.

Now buy cuevas his fucking google tablet you bleeding heart.

On one hand, I know you're smart enough to know what I'm really getting at and there's no need for you to distort the situation

On the other hand I don't really want to get into an argument with you. Underneath it all you're still a likable dude and I'm sorry for insulting you.

Top Bottom