• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

Mrbob

Since it's nearly preseason, I thought I'd start posting.

Packers suck.
Lions suck.
Vikings... I'm just sorry for them and their fans.

GO BEARS!

I like you. Let's be bestest friends! Trolling of Eznark, Goldlion, and Slo is a must so work on your craft if need be!

Slo

Since it's nearly preseason, I thought I'd start posting.

Packers suck.
Lions suck.
Vikings... I'm just sorry for them and their fans.

GO BEARS!

Yep. It must be preseason. Time for Bears, Cowgirls, and Redskins fans to shine!

P.S. Fuck you MrBob. You closet 'sconi.

bionic77

I go through about once a year and get rid of the stuff I never use. Having multiple e-readers is nice, I have three dedicated bathroom reading devices!
Inefficient. Just subscribe to one service and continue reading whatever white supremacy book you are currently enjoying and then load it up on your phone or tablet device and continue to read while you slowly develop a bad case of hemorrhoids.

eznark

Banned
Inefficient. Just subscribe to one service and continue reading whatever white supremacy book you are currently enjoying and then load it up on your phone or tablet device and continue to read while you slowly develop a bad case of hemorrhoids.

No, I mean they each stay in their assigned bathrooms.

Let's hope the saints still have that bounty program going, I would chip in for their game to injure Kolb but he manages that by himself in training. Those thugs better steer clear of Fitz though...if anything happens to him I will spend the entire season abusing the Saints.

Let's hope the saints still have that bounty program going, I would chip in for their game to injure Kolb but he manages that by himself in training. Those thugs better steer clear of Fitz though...if anything happens to him I will spend the entire season abusing the Saints.

you should hope for as bad of a season as possible. you have a 0% chance to win the division and if you guys got a top 3 pick you'd be able to get a decent QB

bionic77

If
You listen to tebows interviews he always says he's never slept with a woman. Hmm...
We all know that Tebow is a virgin.

Virgin qb's are the way of the future.

Eli has won 2 SBs in the last 5 years. And he did it without ever coming close to having sexual relations with a woman. More amazing is that he managed to remain a virgin even after getting married.

Fox318

0Fo69.jpg

bionic77

Ben is the toughest human being alive.

It will take more than a torn rotator cuff to slow him down. A broken ankle, foot, face, the word no etc. never stopped him. Plus it doesn't seem that serious. Ben likes to make the press aware of all of his injuries so they know exactly how tough he is.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
Fox318, if you can add me to the Dolphins portion of the fan list there, that would be great.

It isn't even the preseason yet and I already need a fucking drink. How Jeff Ireland is still our GM, I will never know.

Fantomex

I am pretty sure IRC is for losers who have nothing better to do with their time.

This coming from a guy who spent waaaay too much time on IRC "back in the day".

bionic, is it possible to be as bitter and hateful as you are? Or is it something one is born with?

Top Bottom