• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

Fantomex

Fox318, if you can add me to the Dolphins portion of the fan list there, that would be great.

It isn't even the preseason yet and I already need a fucking drink. How Jeff Ireland is still our GM, I will never know.

Let's be friends. It will make our pain easier to bare.

Draxal

Apparently, some new giant audibles (other than OMAHA) include "east taco" and "west taco" now.

edit: The Giants are playing the Bucs in September.

Fantomex

White Vick would be more accurate.

google

what-if-michael-vick-were-white.jpg

cashman

Banned
I don't hate gays, I just wanted a chicken sandwich on my day off, now I have to wait till Friday.

I actually don't have a problem with people eating at chic fil a in general, but doing just to be a part of that "cause" is kind of repulsive to me.

The 49ers have 0% chance as well, that means its the Seachickens to lose because we all know the Rams suck.

i would actually be shocked if we didn't sweep the division. actually i think even if you compiled a "best of" team between the rams, cards and seahawks, we would still obliterate this "super" team

squicken

The 49ers have 0% chance as well, that means its the Seachickens to lose because we all know the Rams suck.

Bro you need to prepare yourself for Wiz getting fired mid-season and hoping you are in the Barkley/Smith sweepstakes. I'm saying that to help you. I'm too big a Schwarzenegger fan to ever get mad at you

I should start a fast-food/chicken chain restaurant and publicly state that I support the "biblical definition of the family unit". That business would go like gangbusters here.

I would make enough money to:

• Buy cuevas his Nexus 7
  • Hire some defecating hookers for FMT
  • Buy alligatorjandro some fish food
  • Buy DM a lifetime supply of Taco Bell
  • Buy snes every Sony console ever made
  • Pay for all of the Lions players' bail money
  • And get John Deere tractors and VIKEBIKES for everyone

Fox318

I actually don't have a problem with people eating at chic fil a in general, but doing just to be a part of that "cause" is kind of repulsive to me.

40% of republican voters now can't make it to the polls because of obesity due to chick-fil-a.

All part of the plan.

I should start a fast-food/chicken chain restaurant and publicly state that I support the "biblical definition of the family unit". That business would go like gangbusters here.

• Buy cuevas his Nexus 7

Will you buy me a diner?

If you made a Super Team of the NFC West, who starts at QB?

if you made a superteam of the NFC west it would obviously be alex smith. if you made a superteam with the remaining 3 teams then i have no idea. every QB on those teams are raw fucking garbage or a complete unknown. you have kevin kolb, kevin kolb jr., tavaris jackson, aj feeley, sam grampsford, john skelton, etc.

what a sorry list of QB's. kaepernick, josh johnson and scott tolzien are better than all of them

squicken

if you made a superteam of the NFC west it would obviously be alex smith. if you made a superteam with the remaining 3 teams then i have no idea. every QB on those teams are raw fucking garbage or a complete unknown. you have kevin kolb, kevin kolb jr., tavaris jackson, aj feeley, sam grampsford, john skelton, etc.

what a sorry list of QB's. kaepernick, josh johnson and scott tolzien are better than all of them
Watching Sam Bradford at training camp is a thing of beauty. The third-year quarterback might throw the prettiest pass in the NFL. The ball comes off his right hand smoothly and swiftly, often squeezing through windows no bigger than a defender's hand. He makes it look so simple, so effortless, that you begin to wonder if the Rams might have gotten off cheaply when they guaranteed him $50 million after drafting him No. 1 overall.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/20...adford-st-louis-rams/index.html#ixzz22KiZuI7n

you see, that's all bradford has. throwing the ball in shorts. i don't care about that, i can post a gajillion articles about all our qb's looking incredible in training camp. talk to me when bradford does anything of consequence in real games!

in other news, suck it down you fucking losers!

The Myth: The San Francisco 49ers can't win a Super Bowl with Alex Smith under center.

The Truth: Smith is only getting better and the Niners are one of the NFL's four best teams.

Nothing pains me more than listening to critics bash Smith. After years of rotating offensive coordinators and Mike Singletary's bombastic/clueless coaching, Smith finally reached his potential last year under Jim Harbaugh. The haters call him a "game manager." I saw an improved decision-maker who only tossed five picks, played spectacularly in an epic playoff win over the New Orleans Saints and was a Kyle Williams fumble away from potentially playing in the game's ultimate showcase.

Smith will finally have coaching stability from one year to the next. And San Francisco beefed up the receiver position by adding Mario Manningham and Randy Moss and drafting Harbaugh favorite A.J. Jenkins. Truth be told, I'm one of the media types who thought the Niners picked Jenkins (No. 30 overall) too early in April's draft. (Hi, Jim!) But he's talented nonetheless. Smith is only getting better and the Niners are one of the four best teams in football, along with the Green Bay Packers, New York Giants and New England Patriots.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000...ths-about-broncos-49ers-mark-sancheztim-tebow

also steelers hate at the link as well!

BigAT

The Myth: The New York Jets are a chaotic mess at quarterback.

The Truth: Mark Sanchez/Tim Tebow will work.

Yes, of course this guy is right about Alex Smith...

• Buy cuevas his Nexus 7

Can I trade with FMT?

Sokantish

The Myth: Peyton Manning is the Denver Broncos' savior.

The Truth: Peyton Manning quarterbacks the third-best team in the AFC West.

Who's the fourth best? I hope it isn't the Raiders...

squicken

you see, that's all bradford has. throwing the ball in shorts. i don't care about that, i can post a gajillion articles about all our qb's looking incredible in training camp. talk to me when bradford does anything of consequence in real games!

in other news, suck it down you fucking losers!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000...ths-about-broncos-49ers-mark-sancheztim-tebow

also steelers hate at the link as well!

Read something that Harbs is putting in all sorts of motion-run-spread-Chip Kelly stuff. And after that run last year, and looking so awful against any decent defense, that's the right move. Alex can thrive as a poor man's Tebow

• Buy cuevas his Nexus 7

I already have three Vikebikes :(

Since 2006 a team from the division playing the NFC East has gone to the SB..

2006 Colts won the SB
2007 Pats loss
2008 Steelers won the SB..
2009 Saints won the SB.
2010 Packers won the SB
2011 Pats loss

Will that trend continue this season? divisions playing the east are NFC South and AFC North...

Remember last year when i posted this i laugh at the NFC west but the 9ers almost got there...

Read something that Harbs is putting in all sorts of motion-run-spread-Chip Kelly stuff. And after that run last year, and looking so awful against any decent defense, that's the right move. Alex can thrive as a poor man's Tebow

i will admit alex needs to get better. he feasted on god awful defenses like the rams and saints, but struggled against decent D's like the ravens.

i'm confident with the new weapons we have and another year under his belt in this offense he will be able to produce better this year. and that sentence shows how far alex has come in a short time. when would you have ever thought alex would have a 90+ qb rating and get his team to the NFC title game and the expectation is that he's going to get better?

Top Bottom