• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

o96W3.png

About a million people from Baltimore I know made the "Hines Ward as Kick Returner" or "Hines Ward outrunning people" joke on Facebook and Twitter. Each one thought they were so clever.

I did think this too, when I saw Mike Wallace on the sideline. Why not start Wallace at KR?

bionic77

About a million people from Baltimore I know made the "Hines Ward as Kick Returner" or "Hines Ward outrunning people" joke on Facebook and Twitter. Each one thought they were so clever.

I did think this too, when I saw Mike Wallace on the sideline. Why not start Wallace at KR?
He won't go over the middle.

cdyhybrid

Lot of red zone drills today. Defense looks better than last year but offense struggled.

Sidney Rice didn't go and he'll probably help a lot. They really need that go-to #1 WR out there.

Eli on Michael Kay discusses the attention on the Jets and whether he's jealous or not:

Eli: "No I'm not jealous. Hell, I told David Carr to take his shirt off when we start doing sprints just to see if he could get the same reaction"

:jnc

Why would sf fans care about a shitty afc north team or rivalry? We have smarter fans unlike the uncivilized animals in Baltimore.

Why? Because all SF fans are Ravens fans; they all love Jim Harbaugh so much and can't help but be in love with his superior brother's East Coast team. Basically, the Niners are a wannabe AFC North team anyway, modeling themselves after Baltimore and Pittsburgh.

Me and my buddy booed when they showed the Steelers. I'm assuming that happened at every theatre in Baltimore. All the terrible SF fans did not care. We do not put aside our hate, even in comic book movies.

The great part is that Hollywood, like the rest of the country, doesn't give a rat's ass about Baltimore. See what I did there, ratbird fans?

The great part is that Hollywood, like the rest of the country, doesn't give a rat's ass about Baltimore. See what I did there, ratbird fans?

You're right, Hollywood loves Pittsburgh. When Christopher Nolan was looking for a shitbag city to turn into a decaying warzone, Pittsburgh was the clear choice. Saved a ton of money on set design by utilizing the existing shittiness of Pittsburgh, Nolan is so smart.

You're right, Hollywood loves Pittsburgh. When Christopher Nolan was looking for a shitbag city to turn into a decaying warzone, Pittsburgh was the clear choice. Saved a ton of money on set design by utilizing the existing shittiness of Pittsburgh, Nolan is so smart.

No, it's because when someone offered up Baltimore, Nolan laughed at the thought of somebody actually wanting to stop the bomb.

Why? Because all SF fans are Ravens fans; they all love Jim Harbaugh so much and can't help but be in love with his superior brother's East Coast team. Basically, the Niners are a wannabe AFC North team anyway, modeling themselves after Baltimore and Pittsburgh.

Lol your franchise is basically the Cleveland fucking browns. Don't EVER group yourself with a prestigious franchise like the 49ers. Beyond football, Baltimore is the shitstain of the nation and San Fran is known to be one of the greatest cities in the world

Lol your franchise is basically the Cleveland fucking browns. Don't EVER group yourself with a prestigious franchise like the 49ers. Beyond football, Baltimore is the shitstain of the nation and San Fran is known to be one of the greatest cities in the world

I thought you were a SoCal guy? You're defending the city of San Francisco? I'd expect you to defend the Niners as a franchise, but not the city.

Also, Baltimore is a top shelf city.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I thought you were a SoCal guy? You're defending the city of San Francisco? I'd expect you to defend the Niners as a franchise, but not the city.

Also, Baltimore is a top shelf city.

If the top shelf is filled with crack cocaine and semi-automatic weapons, then I agree.

Top Bottom