• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card 2012 |OT| You Need An Ace In The Hole

I like him way too much for a kicker. It just cracks me up that one of our best players is like 5'8'' and a buck fifty soaking wet. And I'm pretty sure he has some kind of weird social anxiety issues.

He's a Catholic school boy from Boca Raton, my guess would be he doesn't know how to interact with the commoners. This conversation made me facebook him, apparently we have 42 mutual friends! I'll be sure to get a pic with the little guy when I inevitably run into him.

I prolly partied with this guy in high school and never realized it. Judging by the mutual friends.

Tabris

Here's my official NFL playoff predictions:

CIN vs HOU
IND vs BAL

DEN vs BAL
NE vs HOU

DEN vs NE

DEN vs SF

SF vs MIN

SF vs SEA
ATL vs MIN

SEA vs WAS
MIN vs GB

MechDX

Sister and my nephew are in visiting. Making some queso and chicken fajitas for nachos then we are going to hunker down and watch a movie and pop some popcorn in my theater machine.

Rainy and cold here.

squicken

I thought HOU had issues with it's running game, but Ray Rice only has 5 runs of 20+ yards, and that's on 250+ carries. Seems strange all the bitching and moaning for a guy who doesn't hit big plays anymore as a runner

Colts real weakness is stopping the run, and they are probably better off if Caldwell goes ground and pound than if he goes Air Flacco

Tabris

I thought HOU had issues with it's running game, but Ray Rice only has 5 runs of 20+ yards, and that's on 250+ carries. Seems strange all the bitching and moaning for a guy who doesn't hit big plays anymore as a runner

Colts real weakness is stopping the run, and they are probably better off if Caldwell goes ground and pound than if he goes Air Flacco

Ray Lewis will be back and that D is going to destroy Andrew Luck.

Joe Flacco and Ray Rice will only need to score 14-17 points.

This is no longer a good thing. His speed hurts us, particularly in pass coverage, where we already have issues. Ray makes the other players better, that is his strength, but I'm not sure he needs to be on the field to do that.

I still think we'll win, and Luck will make a few TOs (I expect Reed to get one INT), but no longer can our D hold anyone to 14 points. We're going to need 24 points to win this game, at minimum.

Making lobster rolls tonight

image.php

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Did you guys hear this one yet?

"Rumor has it that Jay Cutler sent a best wishes text to Lovie Smith but it was intercepted by Charles Woodson"

Also, I'm going to get flak for this but I'm getting a little wary of Dom Capers and I wouldn't be against bringing Lovie in as DC at some point.

Mrbob

"Rumor has it that Jay Cutler sent a best wishes text to Lovie Smith but it was intercepted by Charles Woodson"

Also, I'm going to get flak for this but I'm getting a little wary of Dom Capers and I wouldn't be against bringing Lovie in as DC at some point.

I think Lovie is going to get head coaching offers. He won't need to go back to DC. Plus, does your team want to switch back to 4-3?

KaYotiX

Banned

I agree but then again, u can call a perfect play and if your players are bad it doesn't matter. I do get tired of seeing 3 man rushes on 3rd and longs though.

Paches

I like how Stephen A's argument today was that the Seahawks are better than the Redskins so they will lose.

CIN @ HOU
MIN @ GB
IND @ BAL
SEA @ WAS

Mrbob

I agree but then again, u can call a perfect play and if your players are bad it doesn't matter. I do get tired of seeing 3 man rushes on 3rd and longs though.
It is way too predictable. Packers always drop 8 and rush 3 on third and long, This only works if you can generate a mild pass rush.

Spinluck

Joe Flacco and Ray Rice will only need to score 14-17 points.

The D went to shit before Ray even got hurt.

They still have some redeeming qualities. But they definitely aren't feared like they used to be.

Part of my ire for the Packers after the Super Bowl loss was that Capers was being spoken of in the same breath as Lebeau.

Top Bottom