• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card 2012 |OT| You Need An Ace In The Hole

Bowser

Panthers have also requested permission to speak to Giants exec Dave Gettleman in addition to Ross:

JasonLaCanfora: As I've been saying, Panthers high on Giants exec Dave Gettleman. Have asked permission to interview him for GM job as well as NYG Marc Ross

effzee

Truth is truth. Now it didn't all translate onto the field but ever since Vick came out of prison and joined the Eagles he has had to do everything and then some to even get a spot on the team.

And it wasn't just Vick who pointed this out. Avant said it yesterday. Maclin and McCoy said it today. In the past they had leaders. Now they have a bunch of guys getting paid big money but who aren't exactly focused. And though I wanted Reid gone, all these guys were pretty upset at not being able to save Reid's job, especially Vick who owes his 2nd chance/career to Reid.

JCizzle

I hope the Redskins buy some stadium speaker amplifiers and install those bad boys this week. Omg the Skins have found their magical 12th man!

beast786

Let the scapegoating begin!

Special teams coach? The one that set the record for most ST TDs scored against them in a short amount of games? STILL HAS HIS JOB.

I don't think they are done. That's just from offense. Expect same from defense and special teams

LJ11

Chan actually spoke with the media after being canned.

Always liked him as a person, love the one back offense and spread to run. Hope he finds a job with a good HC, and does well in the future. Hell of a recruiter and players seem to love him, even the ones who got the short end (CJ).

Never owned a jersey but Faulk would work for my Rams/Colts setup

Still have my Colts Faulk jersey. Never wear them, it's in mint condition.

Can this be in the OP?

original.gif

squicken

Chan actually spoke with the media after being canned.

Always liked him as a person, love the one back offense and spread to run. Hope he finds a job with a good HC, and does well in the future. Hell of a recruiter and players seem to love him, even the ones who got the short end (CJ).

Still have my Colts Faulk jersey. Never wear them, it's in mint condition.

http://www.sportsonearth.com/article/40814426

Mike Tanier has a good breakdown of where it went wrong for the various coaches. Colts were in the AFCE back then. You were a Faulk fan?

Mrbob

I just saw the Bulls lose to the Bobcats. No reason for me to go into the NBA thread anytime soon. What garbage.

beast786

Let the scapegoating begin!

Special teams coach? The one that set the record for most ST TDs scored against them in a short amount of games? STILL HAS HIS JOB.

Also I realized that all the above also had there contract expired . So technically they didn't got fired. this actually seems like a message from top to Jim .

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I just saw the Bulls lose to the Bobcats. No reason for me to go into the NBA thread anytime soon. What garbage.

lol lol lol

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Also I realized that all the above also had there contract expired . So technically they didn't got fired. this actually seems like a message from top to Jim .

What message would that be? "You better turn it around or we won't retain you in 3 years when your contract runs out"?

I have like 20 jerseys. A bunch of throwbacks and some from more recent players. This was the first year I didn't buy any new ones. I usually get 2 or 3 per year. I also have tons of flyers and phillies jerseys.

I don't know why Bears fans are so excited that Lovie got canned.

Sure it probably needed to happen but he was the best coach since Ditka even though that clown is overrated.

It's going to be a couple years until the team gets back on it's feet. The only thing that makes me concern is someone coming in that knows how to draft good players.

Ravens: Eric Turner, Tony Siragusa
Browns: Ty Detmer
Chiefs: Tamarick Vanover

I collect shitty jerseys, but most of them aren't football.

I almost got a Mark Chmura Packers jersey the other day, but it was too pricey for a jersey that is a joke.

Slo

I have a lot of sympathy for the Lions and Vikings fans assuming they aren't firing their coaches. I'm glad Gailey got fired, he probably deserved it the most. Besides Norv, what a glorious day this is in San Diego. It almost makes up for missing the playoffs.

Oh and is the consensus Peterson = MVP after yesterday's game?

I'm not high on Frazier at all, but there's no way he was going anywhere even with a loss. He inherited a 6-10 team that sold out on Favre, rebuilt during the a 3-13 season, drafted well, and put up a winning record in his second season. You can't fire a guy who's giving you those kind of results.

Only negatives on his record are drafting Ponder, and picking up Carlson and Simpson in free agency.

Top Bottom