• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card 2012 |OT| You Need An Ace In The Hole

A_ftOGCCMAIpn36.jpg

harSon

Banned
Nice. I know that Elfforkusu programs. TheFatOne was also doing some Java for school from what I remember in the programming thread. Seems like there are quite a few of us out there.

First job is tough for everyone it seems like. I know that you have a nice new shiny degree, but don't be afraid to start at the bottom. Build experience as fast as you can would be my advice.

Yup, I made the mistake of not working while going to school, so not only did I have giant gaps in employment, but little to no experience within the fields I was applying for. I took whatever entry level job I could find just to get employed and money rolling into the bank, and found it infinitely easier to find a job once I already had a job.

Godslay

Banned
Yup, I made the mistake of not working while going to school, so not only did I have giant gaps in employment, but little to no experience within the fields I was applying for. I took whatever entry level job I could find just to get employed and money rolling into the bank, and found it infinitely easier to find a job once I already had a job.

The money will come eventually. Once you have some experience you have more mobility between jobs.

Deadbeat

Banned
You went through the hell I went through. /brofist

ari

Banned
Last post before i head out.

Bias aside, i think if someone turn down the bears HC job, it won't be because of the personnel, probably money or some shit. The bears are already built decently in my honest drunk ass opinion so i can see big names being interested.

Here's hoping for a 4-3 defensive system no matter who we get.

happy fucking new year.

eznark

Banned
Last post before i head out.

Bias aside, i think if someone turn down the bears HC job, it won't be because of the personnel, probably money or some shit. The bears are already built decently in my honest drunk ass opinion so i can see big names being interested.

Here's hoping for a 4-3 defensive system no matter who we get.

happy fucking new year.

Old defense, bottom three offense in football. Completely fell apart to end the year. One playoff appearance in six years

Yeah, they're build great!

MechDX

It is not new years yet in best time zone.

CENTRAL BITCHES!!!

Bring back the AFC Central! Houston, Pittsburgh, Cincinatti and Cleveland!

jbug617

Banned
Happy New Year guys.

Hope that Schoob doesn't choke next week.
Hope that the Browns will not pass on a franchise player 3 yrs in a row.

Lord Brady shall guide us to the promise land once again.

Top Bottom