• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card 2012 |OT| You Need An Ace In The Hole

eznark

Banned
Happy New Year children. In 2013 your failed and miserable franchises will all be as terrible, some more so (Eagles, Bears, Steelers) than they were in 2012. Romo will still Romo, Shortz will continue to suck and the Packers and Patriots will continue to pace the league. Parity.

Sucks 2 suck, losers lose.

Enjoy you resolution fueled Curves membership. Get fucked, go Pack.

Kisses.

- eznark

harSon

Banned
Happy New Year children. In 2013 your failed and miserable franchises will all be as terrible, some more so (Eagles, Bears, Steelers) than they were in 2012. Romo will still Romo, Shortz will continue to suck and the Packers and Patriots will continue to pace the league. Parity.

Kisses.

- eznark

I'm going to raw dog my hand at the sight of the Packers getting curb stomped by the Vikings for the second week in a row. I just needed you to know that.

eznark

Banned
I'm going to raw dog my hand at the sight of the Packers getting curb stomped by the Vikings for the second week in a row. I just needed you to know that.

I still have blisters from when the Bengals went balls deep in the rapist to end your season.

ZZMitch

Happy New Year!

I hope Bears and Lions fans wish for a winning season next year because you guys will need all the help you can get!

squicken

0-7 vs Texans lifetime. You are the Texans to our Manning lead Colts.

Heard a really depressing theory on the radio this morning. It's not that the Texans can't beat the Colts on the road, it's that they just suck against any playoff team on the road in general. Besides last year's debacle, the Colts have always been in the playoffs since HOU came in the league

MechDX

Heard a really depressing theory on the radio this morning. It's not that the Texans can't beat the Colts on the road, it's that they just suck against any playoff team on the road in general. Besides last year's debacle, the Colts have always been in the playoffs since HOU came in the league

I would rather be a loyal lifelong than some pansy ass who jumps teams every year like a crack addicted whore trying to get their next fix. Meant in a nice way of course.

squicken

I would rather be a loyal lifelong than some pansy ass who jumps teams every year like a crack addicted whore trying to get their next fix. Meant in a nice way of course.

The Oilers left and I wasn't going to root for the Titans. I'll live with being a team switcher

Happy NY Mech. Hope you guys beat Cincy and DEN

harSon

Banned

I like to call these people Bay Area sports fans.

I still have blisters from when the Bengals went balls deep in the rapist to end your season.

We've got something in common! I worked my hands down to the bone during that game. There was no way we were going the distance in the playoffs, let alone getting out of the Wild Card round.

MechDX

Even though the Dolphins can't beat the Texans for some reason I still kind of like you guys. I'm ready for a new team to step it up in the AFC but I don't have much confidence in them with the way things have been going lately.

We have no confidence in them. You should REALLY hear sports radio in Houston today. The majority of the city sounds like we just went 6-10. Thats a positive actually, maybe the homers are finally accepting the fact Kubiak just will not get the job done.

The team just looks and sounds demoralized and beaten. Even with a 12-4 record there is some talk that Kubiak has lost some of the players.

We have no confidence in them. You should REALLY hear sports radio in Houston today. The majority of the city sounds like we just went 6-10. Thats a positive actually, maybe the homers are finally accepting the fact Kubiak just will not get the job done.
It's understandable given how much momentum typically factors into what goes down in the playoffs. At this point there is a lot for that team (and especially Schaub) to prove. I think they'll win this weekend though, at the least.

MechDX

It's understandable given how much momentum typically factors into what goes down in the playoffs. At this point there is a lot for that team (and especially Schaub) to prove. I think they'll win this weekend though, at the least.

Cant see it. Kubiak is just too damn stubborn to change anything and I dont give us much chance against the Bengals defense. Dont forget that the Bengals will remember the ass beating they got last year in the playoffs.

This has a recipe for disaster written all over it.

MechDX

Happy new year to the best coast -- da 3rd coast

gary%20kubiak.jpg

Im fired up!

Kerm 1

Kisses.

- eznark

In post-season fail? Fuck yeah!

Top Bottom