• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card 2012 |OT| You Need An Ace In The Hole

Mrbob

You will find that your entire organization is trash. Lovie was a small piece of the dog shit pie

Cutler is the QB. No head coach is getting the Bears to a SB until he's gone.

2013 is here. Bounce back starts in September. Hope your Niners make a run this season FMT because it is the only shot they got!

Is Hester going to actually quit with Lovie being fired?

Who knows. I'm hoping the Bears get an offensive mind in who realizes Hester is only a returner and not a receiver.

Striker

Saw this posted on my FB:

O0aH4.jpg

MechDX

Schaub is what he is. Share some hate for the o-line who can't pass protect, or zone-block for Foster anymore. Share some hate for the defensive secondary that can't cover deep routes anymore. But most of all, share some hate for the backup QB that coaches and uninspires these players.

Schaub doesnt even try to avoid pressure because he simply can not move. I believe he is not 100% returned from the lisfranc injury and will ever be 100% again. His confidence is gone and he can no longer lead this team.

Laugh all you want but TJ is more capable at this point. He gutted up in the Falcons game last year and really showed fire when he lead them on a game/division/playoff clinching drive against the Bengals last year.

I was Schaubs biggest supporter here but he is completely done.

Nameless

If the Vikings and Skins win I fear no one in our path until we face Lord Brady or Laser Rocket Arm in the Super Bowl.

Schaub doesnt even try to avoid pressure because he simply can not move. I believe he is not 100% returned from the lisfranc injury and will ever be 100% again. His confidence is gone and he can no longer lead this team.

Laugh all you want but TJ is more capable at this point. He gutted up in the Falcons game last year and really showed fire when he lead them on a game/division/playoff clinching drive against the Bengals last year.

I was Schaubs biggest supporter here but he is completely done.
Yeah, you know how Schaub would go out for big chunks of the season a couple seasons ago, and Sage Rosenfels would play, and really... look a lot better. More dynamic. Able to move in the pocket. Lead receivers, etc.

Obviously, Sage had is own issues... but given the Texans situation with owner, coach, and current roster, it would be a blessing in disguise for Schaub to go down and Yates pick up the starting job long term and develop.

squicken

Is Weeden ready for a new, modern style of football?

Back in his day they were still running the single wing without helmets, you know.

:jnc

Wonder what they will do. Everything I read says he is not getting it done, and is too old to try and wait for him to develop. That CLE was plagued by short term thinking and thought b/c he was older he would somehow be more pro-ready.

So what do they do next year with him? Can't see him having a ton of trade value. Backup? 1 year and they basically burn a first round pick?

MechDX

Jesus. Did Schoob kidnap your children?

He raped and molested my dreams and expectations. He is a monster and needs to be stopped!

On TJ can slay the evil!

Oh and it gets better: ILB Daryl Sharpton was put on IR today!! Somehow this is also Schaubs fault.

squicken

It's crazy that DET has the #5 pick. And even more nuts that Shortz and Mayhew keep their job. A new coach could very quickly get that thing turned around.

And why is Nolan getting any interest? How did he distinguish himself in SF? Always the worst division in football and he could never field a good team.

Drakeon

It's crazy that DET has the #5 pick. And even more nuts that Shortz and Mayhew keep their job. A new coach could very quickly get that thing turned around.

And why is Nolan getting any interest? How did he distinguish himself in SF? Always the worst division in football and he could never field a good team.

I'm wondering the same thing. Nolan was hot garbage as HC. I'll admit he's a great DC, but that's what he needs to stay if he wants to stay successful.

Then again, McDaniels was getting offers again this year, so maybe people just have short memories?

beast786

They made playoff last year after taking over an 0-16 team 3 years ago. Was one score away in all 9 playoff team they played.

They deserve one year, if same then I am all for cleaning house at the top

squicken

Probably should stop letting the Big 10 play games vs the SEC

They made playoff last year after taking over an 0-16 team 3 years ago. Was one score away in all 9 playoff team they played.

They deserve one year, if same then I am all for cleaning house at the top

Football players have short careers. You are wasting a prime year of Megatron on two guys who you probably know aren't cut out for their jobs

beast786

Probably should stop letting the Big 10 play games vs the SEC

Football players have short careers. You are wasting a prime year of Megatron on two guys who you probably know aren't cut out for their jobs

like I have said one year. they took to playoff. by starting from scratch you will waste a year in transition any way.

One year.

squicken

Bud Adams fired his CEO b/c he couldn't deliver Peyton Manning. What a dumbass. Peyton wasn't going to ever play there, probably b/c the owner is the kind of guy who fire a CEO for not delivering a single player

Then again, Gary and Rick got extensions for choosing Schoob over Peyton, so dumbfuck owners from Houston are a diverse lot

Top Bottom