• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card 2012 |OT| You Need An Ace In The Hole

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Is Jennings bitching now too?

Get fucked you are a replaceable cog. Go die in Miami with that garbage offense.

He really is at this point. Cobb is easily the #1 receiver, James Jones is just happy to still have a job after a few drop happy seasons, and Jordy is Jordy.

Jennings is good but since he's nearly 30, I feel that he can be replaced by someone out of the draft from the 2nd or 3rd round.

MechDX

Who needs God when you have Satan?

We've got that covered!

seyton_manning_feature.jpg

Im gonna laugh so hard when the Texans break up your AFCCG, Peyton vs Brady, orgyfest!

sobs uncrontrollably.....

Wait, Jennings was bitching too? I thought it was just his sister going ham on twitter

I loved this gem...

"@GregJennings ball out so you can leave this team! They will miss u when your gone! It's all good bye packers! Cheap team, can't afford him"

lolol i love me some greg but this bitch is crazy

"ARod is the most overrated QB in the league! He is no where near Peyton or Brady! It sickens me, Peyton would avg. 5 TD with this squad!!"

AGOD is so fraudulent. Time to trade for Flynn in the offseason!

h1nch

If Cutler wasn't such a douche, he could have stayed in Denver and would likely be putting up Stafford numbers while beating up on the rest of the AFC West.

MechDX

Wait, Jennings was bitching too? I thought it was just his sister going ham on twitter

I loved this gem...

"@GregJennings ball out so you can leave this team! They will miss u when your gone! It's all good bye packers! Cheap team, can't afford him"

"ARod is the most overrated QB in the league! He is no where near Peyton or Brady! It sickens me, Peyton would avg. 5 TD with this squad!!"

Schaub and Kubiak for Rodgers?

Talon

I loved this gem...

Yeah, I would never let family members talk about my team on Twitter. Hilarious.

Go enjoy the handouts in San Diego.

Godslay

Banned
Im gonna laugh so hard when the Texans break up your AFCCG, Peyton vs Brady, orgyfest!

sobs uncrontrollably.....

Who cares? I read in this very thread that no one from the AFC stands a chance at winning the Superbowl. American Fraud Conference brothers.

I am more interested in Manning having an 80 TD year if he played in GB!

Greg and Rodgers for peypey... make it happen TT. Time to cement the QB TD record for all of eternity

Here are all the tweets for those too lazy to google

"Aaron Rodgers come on u had GJ for the TD twice. Get him the🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈geez!!!!!"
"Why was that ball under thrown like that, he was wide open make the throw for the receiver!!! Geeez!!"
"My God Aaron Rodgers holds the ball forever! GJ was wide open 5x for that touchdown! Goodness he acts like he doesn't want to throw to him😡"
"GJ is the only receiver that has to jump in the air with both hands up to get the 🏈!!! It's ridiculous I pray he departs GB ASAP!"
"Aaron Rodgers smh! Had him in the slot wide open no one even covered him! Where is Peyton Manning when u need him! This is utterly pathetic"
"@Da_mrs_85 Eb, Cortney, and Jahlin. We are hot Mad! I've never seen a star receiver ever go through this smh! @GregJennings needs to bounce😡"
"It is so obvious that @GregJennings is being blatantly ignored by ARod. Maybe @ halftime GJ should put on #18 then ARod will force 🏈 to him!"
"Who can make a play @GregJennings can! He's the best freakin receiver these clowns got! Now take your talents to south beach & get paid!💰💵"
"@Da_mrs_85 I don't freakin care he should have more catches, if this idiot could see the coverage!!😡 Then he holds on to the ball & fumbles!"
"ARod is the most overrated QB in the league! He is no where near Peyton or Brady! It sickens me, Peyton would avg. 5 TD with this squad!!!"

lolol

beast786

"Why was that ball under thrown like that, he was wide open make the throw for the receiver!!! Geeez!!"
"My God Aaron Rodgers holds the ball forever! GJ was wide open 5x for that touchdown! Goodness he acts like he doesn't want to throw to him😡"
"GJ is the only receiver that has to jump in the air with both hands up to get the 🏈!!! It's ridiculous I pray he departs GB ASAP!"
"Aaron Rodgers smh! Had him in the slot wide open no one even covered him! Where is Peyton Manning when u need him! This is utterly pathetic"
"@Da_mrs_85 Eb, Cortney, and Jahlin. We are hot Mad! I've never seen a star receiver ever go through this smh! @GregJennings needs to bounce😡"
"It is so obvious that @GregJennings is being blatantly ignored by ARod. Maybe @ halftime GJ should put on #18 then ARod will force 🏈 to him!"
"Who can make a play @GregJennings can! He's the best freakin receiver these clowns got! Now take your talents to south beach & get paid!💰💵"
"@Da_mrs_85 I don't freakin care he should have more catches, if this idiot could see the coverage!!😡 Then he holds on to the ball & fumbles!"
"ARod is the most overrated QB in the league! He is no where near Peyton or Brady! It sickens me, Peyton would avg. 5 TD with this squad!!!"

lolol

Fraudgers Confirmmed

Slo

lolol

Who's tweets are these? I'm so confused. And old. And confused.

LukeSmith

lolol

Can't wait for Jennings to go somewhere else and have nothing left other than his shitty Old Spice commercials

MechDX

Oddly the locals are pretty sure they'll beat Cincy, but it's considered a failed season if they don't at least make the AFCCG

Im hoping we get completly obliterated against the Bengals, like 34-9 and score 0 TD's. I want a complete collapse to force McNair to deal with it. Go read Kubiaks comments after practice on MOnday. The guy is friggiin clueless!

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/a...practice/5d400133-186b-4688-900a-0cfbdf664b07

He has said the same shit the past 4 weeks and it has gotten worse!

Top Bottom