• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card 2012 |OT| You Need An Ace In The Hole

Slo

:jnc

I bet GJ is fuming. You know that's exactly what's said behind closed doors in the #85 Old Spice mansion. Twitter keeps fucking athletes over.

Nori Chan

It annoys me that Gator has no passion for his team and is EMBARASSED by being a jags fan.

I mean look at the browns people. They take pride in their shitty team

squicken

Im hoping we get completly obliterated against the Bengals, like 34-9 and score 0 TD's. I want a complete collapse to force McNair to deal with it. Go read Kubiaks comments after practice on MOnday. The guy is friggiin clueless!

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/a...practice/5d400133-186b-4688-900a-0cfbdf664b07

He has said the same shit the past 4 weeks and it has gotten worse!

Bro I never need to read another Kubiak transcript again. "we're battling. we're fighting. we'll get it fixed. that kid has a lot of courage and played a good game. we had a good practice today. oh i don't know if i'd agree with that john, and no thanks on the milkshake, we've played well and just a few breaks haven't gone our way"

MechDX

Bro I never need to read another Kubiak transcript again. "we're battling. we're fighting. we'll get it fixed. that kid has a lot of courage and played a good game. we had a good practice today. oh i don't know if i'd agree with that john, and no thanks on the milkshake, we've played well and just a few breaks haven't gone our way"

Now its " we have to execute" "things are fixable". In other words "I aint changing shit! Deal with it pleebs!"
gary_kubiak_totally_looks_like_vigo_from_ghostbusters_ii.jpg

I am VIGO! YOu are the buzzing of flies to me!

squicken

It sounds like this one is a lock. I think he could do well there depending on what they do at QB. Vick to Fitz could be good.

Vick is toast, man. Surely Reid knows it having looked at him all these games. I'm actually interested in where Whiz goes. He's a good coach who simply can't develop a QB. Kind of like Gruden. Would be a great fit in Dallas if Jerry gets a new puppet

Now its " we have to execute" "things are fixable". In other words "I aint changing shit! Deal with it pleebs!"

I love when coaches talk about execution. It's basically "the players suck but I'm doing okay". And I guess with how wide open he gets the guys that Schoob under-throws, maybe he is right. But that 9 minute drive had to be terrifying. Indy has a terrible run game and the two OLBs got annihilated all game. It's basically Watt and 10 dudes who range from decent to non-CFL caliber

Talon

One thing I will always defense Smith for is that he takes responsibility for everything. Never has thrown anyone else under the bus - not even on the Encroachment loss. Completely owned up to those stupid 4th down attempts last year in the playoffs when only down 1 and 2 scores respectively. Owned up to the wasted challenges in Philadelphia his first year. And so on.

Pretty much the polar opposite of Jim Mora and Bobby Petrino.

It sounds like this one is a lock. I think he could do well there depending on what they do at QB. Vick to Fitz could be good.
So will you take Kolb back then? I wouldn't be unhappy with Reid however I don't think we would want Vick, inaccurate QB's who can't stay on the field is something we have alot of.

Wes

venison crêpe
Reid and Heckert seems to more and more be the likely HC and GM taking over the Cards according to LaConfora.

KaYotiX

Banned
Wow, just read that the Vikings haven't won a outdoor game all season and their 10 wins have all come from playing in a dome. Wtf!?

It annoys me that Gator has no passion for his team and is EMBARASSED by being a jags fan.

I mean look at the browns people. They take pride in their shitty team
Yaaay! And look at you, you take pride in your shit team!
And glad to see you back to the good avatar

So will you take Kolb back then? I wouldn't be unhappy with Reid however I don't think we would want Vick, inaccurate QB's who can't stay on the field is something we have alot of.

No the Eagles arnt going to take Kolb back. No idea what will happen to him. I could see Reid bringing in Vick for a year or 2 while he develops the franchise QB. Vick put up huge numbers in 2010, his biggest problem seem to be Marty wanted him to go deep every play. If Reid can get a better OC his offense can definitely work in the NFL.

Bowser

Who's Tim Ring?

timring3TV: I am reporting the Cardinals are very close to a deal with Andy Reid to become the team's next head coach. #AZCardinals #Eagles #NFL

squicken

Yeah King was accused of inflating Fishers contract by making up rumors of interest when the Rams hired him. Total scumbag.

Marvin Demoff is this like shadowy power broker. Represents lots of coaches and media guys. A few players too, but he's the sort of anti-Rosenhaus where he's real selective. The Rams vastly over-paid Chris Long, who is represented, along with Howie, by Marvin Demoff

Actually the Rams over-paid lots of dudes this past year, so I hope Marvin likes making his son look dumb

if Reid wants a real franchise QB Mike Shanahan would be willing to part with Kirk Cousins for the low low price of Larry Fitzgerald or Calias Campbell. You choose, Andy.

Top Bottom