• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card 2012 |OT| You Need An Ace In The Hole

?

Da hell!

220px-ChakaKhanDec10.jpg

+

186x282.jpg

=

Xr4vH.png

Don't ask how the equation works. Just accept that it does.

Doorman

Go Redskins (I can't bring myself to root for Pete Carroll)
Go Texans (leftovers from last year's alliance, plus I want the Bengals to rejoin us in the realm of bad teams so I'm not so lonely)
Go Ravens (bitter at the Colts' sudden turnaround and success story)
Go Rampant Frostbite (fuck the NFC Northbowl, I hate you all)

Go everyone else next year, please all destroy the Lions so that we have no more excuses for keeping this office and coaching staff around.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d6/ChakaKhanDec10.jpg/220px-ChakaKhanDec10.jpg[IMG]

+

[IMG]http://specials-images.forbes.com/imageserve/0948fGOcYm96F/186x282.jpg/IMG]

=

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Xr4vH.png[IMG]

Don't ask how the equation works. Just accept that it does.[/QUOTE]

That shit makes no sense?

How am I anything like Chaka

If you wanna say fat Baconsammy, you can, I'm not going to be offended, hell I [I]know [/I]I'm a fatty and enjoy it

No big deal

Also you fail at picture equations

effzee

Scooter deserved a promotion for his posts in that thread, not a banning.

I read the thread all the way through. I haven't laughed that hard in a long long time but uhmm ashamed to say I don't get the first joke post Scooter posted. The one with the BETA ad.

I don't get it :(

effzee said:
The one with the BETA ad.
The virgin was the "beta" friendzoned version until the "final release" actual boyfriend came along. At least that's how I took/understood it.

EDIT: Gator's alpha/beta male comparison works as well. It's a less convoluted way of what I was getting at above.

Greg said:
Futurevoid :(
image.php

Greg said:
I didn't read through the entire topic, but those texts made me cringe.
The entire premise of the thread made me cringe dude.:jnc

I know plenty of folks do things like that as a means of catharsis or maybe they have no one in their lives and want some level of interaction to help with their problems. I sort of get that but I'll never EVER wrap my head around airing life issues out on a public forum. It's an alien concept for me.

Godslay

Banned
The virgin was the "beta" friendzoned version until the "final release" actual boyfriend came along. At least that's how I took/understood it.

EDIT: Gator's alpha/beta male comparison works as well.

Obsolete model when VHS rolled in. That's what I got out of it. Dude was beta, then VHS rolled in and stole the show so to speak.

Godslay said:
Obsolete model when VHS rolled in. That's what I got out of it. Dude was beta, then VHS rolled in and stole the show so to speak.
Damn. You'd figure kids today would have moved up to DVD/Blu-Ray...:jnc

After the shock of the ray announcement im have come to terms with it.

I've gone back to my original Ray avatar to pay tribute. We're winning the superbowl now, I can feel it. Send Ray and Ed out with rings. And if we win a superbowl with Flacco, I'm ok resigning. If not, fuck him.

mastershake said:
felt like telling u u were sweet
I think we need to start sending Greg some really wierd PM's. Just to see how he handles it over an extended period of time.

"greg felt like telling u I dreamed of u and HOFinly naked in parkng lot decided not to xoxoxox"

http://oregon.247sports.com/Article/Sources-confirm-Chip-Kelly-is-the-leading-candidate-in-Philly-109307

nformed sources have confirmed to DuckTerritory that Oregon head coach Chip Kelly has in fact emerged as the clear-cut front runner for the vacant head coaching position for the Philadelphia Eagles. Confirmation from sources comes on the heels of a Philadelphia Inquirer report published Monday that indicated Kelly is the leading candidate to replace former Eagles head coach Andy Reid, who was fired Monday after accumulating a 130-93-1 overall record in 14 seasons with Philadelphia.

It is unknown at this time whether Philadelphia has or is planning to offer Kelly final say on all roster transactions, which sources indicate could be a deal-breaker in all potential contract negotiations between Kelly and prospective NFL franchises.

Additionally, an NFL source indicated Wednesday morning that Kelly "will interview" with Philadelphia and the Cleveland Browns, with the Browns expected to offer more control over personnel.

Oregon sources indicate that Kelly has been quiet regarding his plans for the future. His focus seems to be on the Fiesta Bowl, with decisions about his future coming quickly thereafter.

The No. 4 Ducks play the No. 5 Kansas State Wildcats in the Tostitos Fiesta Bowl on January 3.

Alright Kave, Black, and Wes. It is on!

I guarantee is that was that creepy ass mod that banned devo/ninja - forgot his name but im sure yall know which one I'm talking about ;) - that thread sounds like some shit he woulda done early in his life

Eagles fan...

1996 NFL draft

25th pick in the first round: Philadelphia Eagles Jermaine Mayberry T
26th pick in the first round: Baltimore Ravens Ray Lewis LB

Greg

Eagles fan...

1996 NFL draft

25th pick in the first round: Philadelphia Eagles Jermaine Mayberry T
26th pick in the first round: Baltimore Ravens Ray Lewis LB

Okay? Mayberry was actually a good player for the Eagles for years. I obviously would have rather had Ray but Trotter was a really good MLB for the Eagles.

Ricker

I love the Bengals helmets so I am picking them to go all the way(Canadian here lol) so I don't really have a favorite team so I am going with a underdog...

MechDX

I love the Bengals helmets so I am picking them to go all the way(Canadian here lol) so I don't really have a favorite team so I am going with a underdog...

All this time I thought anyone new here had a manditory 12 month "Pats lifelong" attached to them

Top Bottom