• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card 2012 |OT| You Need An Ace In The Hole

bluemax

Banned
http://oregon.247sports.com/Article/Sources-confirm-Chip-Kelly-is-the-leading-candidate-in-Philly-109307

Alright Kave, Black, and Wes. It is on!

I think its absolutely bizarre that Carolina isn't the team trying the hardest to get Chip Kelly. If Kelly goes to Cleveland or Arizona they have to start completely over at Quarterback. I mean I guess for Philly that's not so bad since they didn't invest as much in Foles as Cleveland did in Weeden, but still.

Mrbob

I'm scared shitless the Bills are going to hire Wisenhunt over Lovie.

At the very least, Lovie will turn around the defense in a couple years. The Bills run a 3-4, right? Lovie will change that to 4-3.

If Lovie can find a quality OC, he would be an amazing head coach. That's his downfall, his inability to find decent coordinators on the offensive side.

ari

Banned
Get the fuck out of here mike holmgren, do not come near this fucking organization.

Edit: Shawshank redemption is such a beautiful movie....would be the greatest movie of all time if it wasn't for that "i knew the actual murderer in my previous prison" arc.

1994 was such a great year for movies.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
He tasted greatness for once.

It gave me diarrhea.

I wanted to cheer for the Texans on that bye week but noooo I forget which one of Texans-GAF banned me from cheering for them but now you see what happens when you shun one of your own in the shame circle.

I then cheered for the team that gives Dutch such happiness.

It gave me diarrhea.

I wanted to cheer for the Texans on that bye week but noooo I forget which one of Texans-GAF banned me from cheering for them but now you see what happens when you shun one of your own in the shame circle.

I then cheered for the team that gives Dutch such happiness.

You are banned from cheering for the Pats unless you repent.

cdyhybrid

Fuck. Wandered into one of the Earthbound threads on Gaming side and got nostalgia-bombed. Now I want to replay that, Chrono Trigger, and FF7.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Oh yeah? Lets see you open a locked door silly cat!

ray-j-gif.gif

beast786

2013 schedule looks tough.

Home: Chicago Bears, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings, Dallas Cowboys, New York Giants, Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals, Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Away: Chicago Bears, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins, Cleveland Browns, Pittsburgh Steelers, Arizona Cardinals

So who will be best player for 2014 draft , fellow lions GAF?

Godslay

Banned
I see your GIF knowledge has expanded past Dumb and Dumber and Mean Girls.

edit: I'm surprised that Chip Kelly would be okay with the Browns but not okay with the Bucs.

Browns seem on the upswing imo. Seems like a better job than a lot of the teams out there looking for a coach.

So NFL-GAF, I have an important question to ask about the playoffs. Is there anyway Gus Johnson will be commentating for one game? What even happened to him?

So NFL-GAF, I have an important question to ask about the playoffs. Is there anyway Gus Johnson will be commentating for one game? What even happened to him?

He rightfully got sent back to wherever the hell he came from

I AM GUS JOHNSON!

EVERYTHING IS EXCITING TO ME!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom