• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card 2012 |OT| You Need An Ace In The Hole

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Damn, hopefully the Eagles get him then lol.

I think Kelly can be successful if he goes to a good organization* and lets them bring in the gm and some of the assistants. Head coaches tend to have massive egos, though, and believe they can do it all. Some dumb owner will probably offer him the keys to the franchise and then watch him dump it on the road like Petrino's mistress.

* i.e. Not the Browns.

Didnt know Jimmy Johnson was a staff member at one for the Steelers
Panthers.

Honestly if Kelly comes to the Browns it seems well give him all the power he wants, we are are even waiting to find a GM.....I think this is mainly to help lure chip

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Honestly if Kelly comes to the Browns it seems well give him all the power he wants, we are are even waiting to find a GM.....I think this is mainly to help lure chip

Exactly.

f7NLp.png

jakncoke

Banned
Won't Browns have to gut and rebuild their offense to fit his offense just a year after they spent 2 firsts and a 2nd on it :p

Won't Browns have to guy and rebuild their offense to fit his offense just a year after they spent 2 firsts and a 2nd on it :p
Not really, I just think we've all assumed what kind of offense he'll run in the NFL. Ive read before he'll adjust to his players not rely on a system. Also many NFL head coaches have seeked his advice on schemes, so he seems like a pretty smart guy

jakncoke

Banned
It's funny to act like the Browns/Cleveland is the shit hole of the world sometimes, but for once let's have a intelligent conversation gata

Having been to Cleveland, it might not be the shit hole of the entire world. But lets not pretend its not a shart on americas map.

eznark

Banned
Trying to catch up on some rumors after vacation. God Damn Chiefs might be stacked! Reid, Shurmur, Jauron and Heckett? They'd win the division in 2014 easily.

Wes

venison crêpe
All the articles I've read about Chip Kelly say he runs loads of 2pt conversions and 4th down attempts.

Top Bottom