• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card 2012 |OT| You Need An Ace In The Hole

brentech

O'Brien also interviewed with Philly today, but as posted, he's staying put at PSU
Considering all the speeches the guy gave about the kids staying at the school, if he left he'd look like the biggest d-bag. Even interviewing within 4 years is shitty.

effzee

Considering all the speeches the guy gave about the kids staying at the school, if he left he'd look like the biggest d-bag. Even interviewing within 4 years is shitty.

Why even interview then? Oaths by coaches in general are a complete joke yet somehow only players get called out for it.

jbug617

Banned
Why even interview then? Oaths by coaches in general are a complete joke yet somehow only players get called out for it.

Don't know, Maybe to check his standings with NFL teams and get a pay raise. Joe Paterno was hired to be the next Patriots head coach only to change his mind and go back to PSU.

Bowser

Why interview?

Pete Thamel ‏@SIPeteThamel
A Penn State source said the numbers have yet to be finalized, but O'Brien and his staff are expected to receive significant raises.

That's why.

eznark

Banned
Why interview?

A Penn State source said the numbers have yet to be finalized, but O'Brien and his staff are expected to receive significant raises.

That's why.

I wonder if they have incentive bonuses for not raping children?

jbug617

Banned
Why interview?

That's why.

The Buffalo Sabers owner gave O'Brien a 1.3 million pay raise to stay. It really doesn't make him look a d-bag if he got his assistants raises to me. He just played the game.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Wow what shitty contain by the Kansas St. DEs right there. How do you let a QB run around you like that, especially on a draw play? Must be that magical Chip Kelly offense.

Godslay

Banned
I blame you for this nonsense.

I made you famous Gator!

Hey man I told you that I would never mention you and Jags again. After you went through the week of wearing that avatar, I haven't posted about it since. I've done my part.

No, it's Heyward. Jenkins had some flash but for most of the year he was easy pickings. Pretty high completions and YPA against

I wasn't sure. I've only seen him play a couple of games, which irc he returned pics for TDs. Just threw him out as a guess.

There was just a 1-point safety in the Oregon-KState game. I didn't even know that existed. Blocked PAT caught in field of play then lateraled into endzone and tackled.

LJ11

Wow what shitty contain by the Kansas St. DEs right there. How do you let a QB run around you like that? Must be that magical Chip Kelly offense.

Mariota had the option to pitch on that play.

It's a numbers game, but keep beating that drum. Kelly's O is run first, they use every run concept that undercenter teams use, they just do it out of the gun. There's nothing crazy about it. He needs athletic OL men to run some of these zone sweeps, and pulls. Did you see the Center on that screen? Dude caught up to the back in a hurry and crushed the downfield defender.

That's probably the toughest thing for Kelly at the next level, finding quality athletic lineman that can pull this stuff off. His C is nuts, as I've mentioned in a previous post. Hash marks may be an issue as well, but probably not.

squicken

Personally, I think there's some good RBs, especially if Randle declares. While this draft may not have a top end talent at WR, it's a much better class than last years pitiful group. There's a ton of depth at receiver.

It's definitely a defensive draft, but you keep seeing Te'o mentioned in the top 5 and he has no chance of going that high.

Seems like Fisher's M.O to keep drafting RBs to get one he likes. He wanted Richardson and then Martin last year, and with Pead probably a bust, I'm guessing one of their firsts will go towards a RB.

Agree on Te'o. Not sure he's even a 3 down backer

Seems like Fisher's M.O to keep drafting RBs to get one he likes. He wanted Richardson and then Martin last year, and with Pead probably a bust, I'm guessing one of their firsts will go towards a RB.

Agree on Te'o. Not sure he's even a 3 down backer
What do you mean 3 down back? Are you saying he can't drop in pass coverage? Because that's one of his strengths

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
So are there any Chiefs fans in here or would I just be a point of ridicule?

We welcome all, friend.

J3gYApfUsaQ.jpg

squicken

So are there any Chiefs fans in here or would I just be a point of ridicule?

Welcome and yeah there are couple of Chiefs fans who will pop in occasionally. I'd be excited if I was a Chiefs fan. Reid has built a program before, and needed a change of scenery. Hopefully his first act as boss will be to fire Pioli

Top Bottom