• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card 2012 |OT| You Need An Ace In The Hole

Does that gif actually exist?
finger-wag.gif

I couldn't find it.
All you have to do is ask.

Repeat performance from the dominant Packets d! Best linebacker is back tonight!
Jarrett Bush played last week.

Smokey

We will get to see playoff Schaub for the first time.

Everybody else has been here before. I completely expect Schaub to nut up. If I tell myself now there won't be as much pain later

I believe in you guys Smokey! At least for this first round..

They may squeak by but...

I'll add that I think they are going to play a much closer game against NE if they make it past the Bengals.

...no way. They took their soul in the regular season and was the start of their crash...playoffs their soul will be eaten..again

Godslay

Banned
Everybody else has been here before. I completely expect Schaub to nut up. If I tell myself now there won't be as much pain later

They but squeak by but...

...no way. They took their soul in the regular season and was the start of their crash...playoffs their soul will be eaten..again

2010 Jets. Look at what happened week 13, and then what happened in the playoffs. If the Texans have the wear with all that the Jets had that year, they can win.

Greg

Peterson is going to fumble twice.

Finley will get 2 TDs.

Woodson will get a pick.

Tramon will make a tackle.

Raji will be over 300lbs.

Hawk will play linebacker.

eznark

Banned
Not sure if I should rock Zubaz tonight. They were great during the season but I wore a Zubaz Badger hat on Tuesday and that didnt work. What to do!

JCizzle

Wow there really is no hope in Houston.

A division winner acting like they've already been blown out in the first round.

Will then become best team of all time for a week after smoking the Bengals, followed by a stomping from Tammy and months of angry depression from Houston and calls for Schaub/Kubiak to be let go.

Slo

From a Green Bay,WI bar.

packers-sign-4_3_r560.jpg

:jnc

That one stings. What a strange thing to be cocky about. "You came up 9 yards short of the greatest season ever. Take that!"

If only AD played against the Pack every week, he'd have had a 3272 yard season. :jnc

eznark

Banned
:jnc

That one stings. What a strange thing to be cocky about. "You came up 9 yards short of the greatest season ever. Take that!"

If only AD played against the Pack every week, he'd have had a 3272 yard season. :jnc

I guess Vikings fans are used to cheering failures so close counts.

I have to close tonight, 3-11. Another manager at work wanted to let me open so I could watch the game and I said no thanks, already know the outcome.

You realize that if they run the table and Kubiak finally brings a Lombardi Trophy to Houston, you'll be endlessly mocked if you even dare try to get back on the wagon?

JCizzle

I have to close tonight, 3-11. Another manager at work wanted to let me open so I could watch the game and I said no thanks, already know the outcome.

When the Texans win by 30 points will you refuse to watch again next week? Can't jinx it at that point.

Godslay

Banned
You realize that if they run the table and Kubiak finally brings a Lombardi Trophy to Houston, you'll be endlessly mocked if you even dare try to get back on the wagon?

I'm wondering if it's an attempt at a reverse jinx type of deal.

Kubes says "Cut it loose". Listen to the man Mech.

MechDX

When the Texans win by 30 points will you refuse to watch again next week? Can't jinx it at that point.

If I was off I would watch the game. If they somehow win today and I am off next week I will watch the game. I just have zero confidence at this point.

I feel for Watt and Dre, great players having great seasons that will be wasted becuase of kubiaks stubborness and schaub being a pussy. After Arians comments yesterday he can suck a bag of dicks.

jakncoke

Banned
If I was off I would watch the game. If they somehow win today and I am off next week I will watch the game. I just have zero confidence at this point.

I feel for Watt and Dre, great players having great seasons that will be wasted becuase of kubiaks stubborness and schaub being a pussy. After Arians comments yesterday he can suck a bag of dicks.

You're the Plinko of the Texans nation

Derrick01

Banned
Rooting for the Texans and Colts this weekend since I want to see Peyton bury the Colts next week. Texans are probably too incompetent to win though.

Godslay

Banned

How can you hate Arian after this gem?

EPl9g.jpg

Top Bottom