• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card 2012 |OT| You Need An Ace In The Hole

APjuY.gif

I'm sorry Nori Chan
:lmao Nori Chan will be estatic!

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Has Jdez stopped by to weigh in on Chip going to his Browns? I can't remember, were they his 1st, 2nd or 3rd favorite team?

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
Via @mortreport, Chip Kelly wrapped up 7 hours of meeting with Browns. Kelly meeting tonight w/ Bills, Saturday w/ Eagles. Browns favored.

I heard Bills is just a formality, and eagles mehhh chip wants the Browns and me as a fan

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
I know Chip likes hot wings. What is Buffalo known for? I think he's going to go there and open Buffalo Chip's a blue collar wing joint. It's destiny.

GABE SPIEGEL ‏ @ GABESPIEGEL
I bet we will have an announcement by Sunday that # chipkelly is the new head coach of the # clevelandbrowns. 4 hr mtg today turned into 7 hrs

GABE SPIEGEL ‏ @ GABESPIEGEL
I bet his agent is pushing for more offers to up the # cleveland $$. But he will still head to the city that rocks. # chipkelly # cleveland

Drakeon

UTKevinAcee ‏@UTKevinAcee
Keep an eye on Jim Mora. Hearing there's interest. Keeps John Pagano & offensive coordinator is Noel Mazzone, Philip Rivers' OC at NC State.

How does this man keep garnering interest for Head Coaching? He was terrible as the Seachickens head coach (I wish he'd have stayed longer...) and last I recall, he wasn't great with the Falcons either.

Shit, just promoting John Pagano would be a better option for the Chargers. At least you don't know he'd suck as Head Coach like Mora would.

cashman

Banned
Is this kid for real?

no.

How does this man keep garnering interest for Head Coaching? He was terrible as the Seachickens head coach (I wish he'd have stayed longer...) and last I recall, he wasn't great with the Falcons either.

Shit, just promoting John Pagano would be a better option for the Chargers. At least you don't know he'd suck as Head Coach like Mora would.

He led UCLA to a really good season last year.

Manziel had over 500 yards of offense by himself...unbelievable

You mean 'Johnny Football' - who is this Manziel character?!

What would college football be like without the silly nicknames?

I guess its better than having to hear 'honey badger' 50 times a game

LJ11

Is this kid for real?

Manziel? Came on to comment about him.

Dude is mind fucking me. Some of the worst mechanics you'll ever see. Falling away from the throw, not stepping into it at all, jump throws, ugly footwork. With all that said he puts the ball where it needs to be, and definitely showed downfield accuracy tonight. Arm looked strong. Felt the same way after watching him against Bama as well, but he only threw the ball 15+ yards 6-8 times. You read about his arm strength, or lack there of, and it seems like he may have enough, especially if works on his mechanics.

Problem is eye level, dude is trying to bail out asap and dropping his eyes. Like I said last year with Tannehill, A&M's best weapon is their OL, give him all day to throw and he can turn the corner at will.

I've read multiple reports that the Bills one is just a formality, and neither side has real interest

Bills have plenty of interest, may not be mutual but they have interest.

Mrbob

Chip Kelly must really want to bail out before the sanctions come down on Oregon if he is willing to be the Browns head coach.

Ian Rapoport ‏ @ RapSheet
That was original plan. Still the plan. Still told he's close to Browns RT @ Tommy__Dee:  @ rapsheet - Why is he going to talk to Philly & Buf?

Scott Petrak ct ‏ @ ScottPetrak
@ mortreport reports Kelly and # Browns agreed to talk again Saturday night. No significant obstacles expected in contract negotiations.

Also I think Manziel comes out next years draft

Bowser

RapSheet: RT @buffalobills: The #Bills have formally interviewed Chip Kelly, Doug Marrone and Lovie Smith.

lol that was quick

squicken

I hate Stoops for making me hate Heupel ... but watching JFF is fun. Hope he fixes his feet b/c he does a good job of staying tall as he throws and might be able to overcome his height. We'll see next year. Unreal the OL there. Also see how smart Sumlin is when they leave. All we know is Sherman is a moron for not winning there with that talent

No one will draft Landry in the first round. He's lucky if he goes day 2. Don't think there's good offensive coaching there but he's still got to be coached up and isn't pro-ready. At least Stoops gets to enjoy his golfing. He and the HBC love that golf

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
7hr meeting? Browns are the front runners? Going to meet again on Saturday...

I'm trying to stay composed as anything can happen but...

you-can-ring-my-bell.gif

eznark

Banned
Manziel? Came on to comment about him.

Dude is mind fucking me. Some of the worst mechanics you'll ever see. Falling away from the throw, not stepping into it at all, jump throws, ugly footwork. With all that said he puts the ball where it needs to be, and definitely showed downfield accuracy tonight. Arm looked strong. Felt the same way after watching him against Bama as well, but he only threw the ball 15+ yards 6-8 times. You read about his arm strength, or lack there of, and it seems like he may have enough, especially if works on his mechanics.

Problem is eye level, dude is trying to bail out asap and dropping his eyes. Like I said last year with Tannehill, A&M's best weapon is their OL, give him all day to throw and he can turn the corner at will.

All that given, this is his first year as a starter...

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
All that given, this is his first year as a starter...

Too many college coaches don't care about preparing their players, especially quarterbacks, for the pros. I like Sumlin, so maybe he can fix his mechanics. Right now they're just awful.

Coaches are in a difficult situation with some of these guys, like Cam and Manziel. They might only be playing for 1 or 2 years, do you want to risk a season because your star is struggling with changes?

Top Bottom