• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card 2012 |OT| You Need An Ace In The Hole

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Just watched the NFL Matchup Show off my dvr. My favorite part was the break down of what the Vikings do to the Packers to let AD run for 200+ yards/game. They're using the old run at Deion Sanders Tramon Williams technique.

Godslay

Banned
frog gods cursing the Texans confirmed

izkuJ0Vn209c8.jpg

MechDX

Worst fan ever.

I love how Steeler and Pats fans keep saying this while they eyeball their Lombardi trophies.

Go watch the Kubiak post game pressers since the Pats game. He says the same things everytime. "They're battlin!" "Gotta just focus and excute the gameplan" "We gotta fix things"

Well no shit! But hey Gary 5 weeks later and loss of home field and it still isnt fixed.

Slo

Little worried about my arrangements for watching the game tonight. We had a small party planned before we made the playoffs, and it turned into a game watching party when the game got scheduled. There's going to be a lot of non-football fans there and I'm going to be drinking alcohol.

I may lose friends tonight, NFLGaf.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Little worried about my arrangements for watching the game tonight. We had a small party planned before we made the playoffs, and it turned into a game watching party when the game got scheduled. There's going to be a lot of non-football fans there and I'm going to be drinking alcohol.

We'll always be here for you, brother. Real friends are over rated.

Bowser

It's sounding more and more like Ross is going to be left holding the bag in terms of a GM job. Sort of like the Ron Rivera of GM candidates, always the bridesmaid :|

Here's how it seems to be shaking out:

SD: Raye (possibly Telesco)
AZ: Keim
NYJ: Gamble
KC: Dorsey or Heckert
JAC: Caldwell
CLE: Lombardi? (Wild card here, but I doubt Ross is going there)
CAR: Gettleman/Beane (pls god no)

Pull a Bruce Wayne and kick them all out. Shit...Id never be able to watch my team's playoff game with a group of non football fans. Especially for you, Slo. This will be the last time in your lifetime you'll see your team in a playoff game.

Football watching parties are always a bad idea when your team is in it. When i was young i threw a plate of jello at my dads friend during SB32!

Now i always watch the big games alone :)

Slo

Pull a Bruce Wayne and kick them all out. Shit...Id never be able to watch my team's playoff game with a group of non football fans. Especially for you, Slo. This will be the last time in your lifetime you'll see your team in a playoff game.

"Hi NFLGaf friends! Here's me eating brunch alone at my favorite diner/pub! YOLO!"

tumblr_matdbvJ8GB1r8u8uko1_500.jpg

Miguel

Football watching parties are always a bad idea when your team is in it. When i was young i threw a plate of jello at my dads friend during SB32!

Now i always watch the big games alone :)
Sconis.

In other news, Texans 35, Bungles 13.

Also riding the VIKEBIKE

Bowser

Apparently Lombardi let slip that he's leaving NFL Network this morning on air. Def think he's the Browns GM when it's all said and done.

Milchjon

I love how Steeler and Pats fans keep saying this while they eyeball their Lombardi trophies.

Go watch the Kubiak post game pressers since the Pats game. He says the same things everytime. "They're battlin!" "Gotta just focus and excute the gameplan" "We gotta fix things"

Well no shit! But hey Gary 5 weeks later and loss of home field and it still isnt fixed.

Come on, it's your second playoff game. Enjoy it.

"Hi NFLGaf friends! Here's me eating brunch alone at my favorite diner/pub! YOLO!"

tumblr_matdbvJ8GB1r8u8uko1_500.jpg

Would easily work, doesn't look too different from my Facebook feed.

Wes

venison crêpe
Apparently Lombardi let slip that he's leaving NFL Network this morning on air. Def think he's the Browns GM when it's all said and done.

Urgh :(

On the bright side it wont be as GM, it'll be a very limited Player Personnel role as the HC will have a lot of the power and final say.

Bowser

Rivera officially back:

SteveReedAP: Panthers PR spokesman Charlie Dayton has said Ron Rivera is staying and preparing for next season.

SteveReedAP: Owner Jerry Richardson met with Ron Rivera this morning and told him he will be back.

AdamSchefter: Ron Rivera is returning to Panthers.

Bowser

I thought Ross was a hot commodity? Now he interviewing with the Jags?

Interviewed with the Jags yesterday, but Jags are down to Keim and Caldwell. I think Ross ends up either in SD or back in NYG. Carolina will go with Gettleman or Beane (can't believe he's being considered...)

squicken

Jim Irsay is using Twitter to rebut Skip Bayless. What a world.

@bowser just saw something that JAX is considered a good job b/c of cap and patient owner. No mention of said owner forcing Tebow on you ....

Top Bottom