• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NG+ |OT| NeoGaf+ For posts that don't fit anywhere else

Thaedolus

It’s always nice to open all my giant American windows in the morning to let the cool morning air in while enjoying my giant American morning coffee.

When the kids wake up imma put them in my Giant American Truck and buy them some Giant American Donuts and we’ll be Giant Americans

Last edited:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Enjoying our giant central air conditioners
central-air-58e994303df78c51625541a8.jpg

T8SC

It’s always nice to open all my giant American windows in the morning to let the cool morning air in while enjoying my giant American morning coffee.

When the kids wake up imma put them in my Giant American Truck and buy them some Giant American Donuts and we’ll be Giant Americans

Nydius

Hottest week of the summer so far, with 100+ degrees forecast for the next five days and a US federal holiday smack in the middle of it, so, naturally, this is the best time for the air conditioner compressor to shit the bed!

Melting Season 6 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Last edited:

nush

Gold Member
My mum brought me a small gift. She hands me the package and it's small and cylindrical.

"Hmm, is it a tiny dick? :messenger_winking_tongue:" I ask.

Pffft no it's not! she says.

6scl504.jpeg

She obviously does not speak Emoji. It's a set of chopstick holders.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Dyson cordless vaccum's are fucking expensive as hell.

Anyone got any better / cheapter alternates I should look at instead?

Apropos last night. My husband and I finally found some time to spend with each other...you know, like...naked. First time after the second critter arrived. And in fear of getting pregnant again we used a condom AND he pulled out. I shit you not.

Life was much easier when we (thought we) were infertile.

Did he at least glaze you like a donut?

nush

Gold Member
I was walking down the high street this afternoon and some kid comes up to me, "Mey mister, can you do me a favor please?". My skepticism piqued but he seemed like a good kid, so I heard him out. I want a videogame but the shop won't sell it to me because it's rated 16 (He looked about old enough) It's for my mates birthday today. "Sure little bro, I'm a gamer too I'll help you out."

Hoping it wasn't some anime shit, but he just wanted UFC 4 for Xbox One. Go in, get his game and bring him his change and the game. He was so happy, "You did me a really big favor, I can't thank you enough. He made me keep the change, I didn't want it. I was just helping a lil gamer bro out. However he was absolutely insistent. Thanks for the beer money! (4 quid).

Made a pleasant change from scrotes asking you to buy them alcohol or vapes.

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
I hope everyone's (here in the US) Fourth went well. As I was grilling them burgs and dogs my AC broke. Thankfully the husband of one of my wife's friends literally owns a big AC and what not repair company. The dude is a wizard when it comes to this stuff, identified the issue in like five minutes and had one of his employees come over and replace some part and paid the guy double time considering it's a holiday.

That and I drank a little too much. So I am frosty right now and it's still light out.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
I always disliked fireworks when they made my dog go insane and he wouldn’t stop barking. Now I dislike them because they woke my son up and he had a seizure. Fml

On a positive note, this new epilepsy camera I setup did a great job at alarming me. I also had a large glass of Kvass for lunch today. 👍

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
Watching Twister. Helen Hunt was pretty damned Kansas farm girl hot back in the day. Man I must have been like 6 when I first saw this.

Celebrated 4th here by going to KBBQ (Korean BBQ) for the first time with family.

Good fuckin' food, I tells ya.

Korean BBQ is spectacular, yes

Last edited:
Top Bottom