• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NG+ |OT| NeoGaf+ For posts that don't fit anywhere else

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief and Nosiest Dildo Archeologist
Aw yeah, it's time to go in on a roast beef sandwich with sliced onions and spicy mustard;

1000s.jpg

Last edited:

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
Thank Lord it's raining. It's still like 90+ F but at least the temp is dropping a few degrees.

Nydius

Oh yea, my wife's friend had it fixed within an hour.

I'm jealous. Mine is still broke because they couldn't even order the items they need to fix it until Friday, and they won't be here until next week. Kinda glad we're about to get a couple days of overcast rain due to the remnants of Hurricane Beryl.

and now a bomb pop for dessert;

1a2e5ea8-39bb-5885-b277-85117fc348a4

Mmmmm. Bomb pops.

phjudmY.jpeg

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
I'm jealous. Mine is still broke because they couldn't even order the items they need to fix it until Friday, and they won't be here until next week. Kinda glad we're about to get a couple days of overcast rain due to the remnants of Hurricane Beryl.

Mmmmm. Bomb pops.

phjudmY.jpeg

Sorry to hear hear man. Good old nepotism served me.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
EviLore EviLore ads are going a bit bonkers lately, zoomed out image below to show you what I mean. Might be worth looking at as that doesn't seem right.

nYsgZHb.png

Thaedolus

Avatar: Flight of Passage was pretty cool but nowhere near the hype IMO. Rise of the Resistance was something totally new and was awesome.

Best coast stays winning 💅

Last edited:
Quick question for the mods (it's not critical so I won't tag any of them) if you bother to read this topic

Is it just 1 person that is making all the various stupid alts that get put on the special banned page, or is it a group effort from somewhere?

Do you have to manually go through each one to ban them or have you automated the process somehow with this person?

Do you have a running total of how many alts this person has created?

T8SC

Quick question for the mods (it's not critical so I won't tag any of them) if you bother to read this topic

Is it just 1 person that is making all the various stupid alts that get put on the special banned page, or is it a group effort from somewhere?

Do you have to manually go through each one to ban them or have you automated the process somehow with this person?

Do you have a running total of how many alts this person has created?

Considering the sheer love for Sonic, I think it might be Tails.

Nydius

AC bros were pretty bold just two weeks ago. Seems to me they didn't get them serviced at any time during the winter and now they are all busted when they need them.

giphy.gif

Yeah, about that. I rent. I've been begging my property management for TWO YEARS to get the HVAC system maintained because it was starting to show signs of problems. They ignored every request until the unit completely failed. Now they're trying to pull the "why didn't you tell us?" bullshit, to which I sent them screenshots of the ignored maintenance requests and e-mails.

Not letting them weasel out of fixing this or trying to pin the repair costs on me.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
It’s always nice to open all my giant American windows in the morning to let the cool morning air in while enjoying my giant American morning coffee.

When the kids wake up imma put them in my Giant American Truck and buy them some Giant American Donuts and we’ll be Giant Americans

What, no mention of our giant American penises? We all have one. It says so in the Declaration of Indepenis.

Nydius

Today on “Misadventures In American Medical Insurance”:

My wife has osteomyelitis (an infection of the bone) and needs 6-8 weeks of at-home IV antibiotics. She’s disabled and on Medicare. Medicare will cover the 6-8 weeks of actual drugs she needs but they won’t cover the supplies necessary to deliver said drugs into her central catheter. 🙄 We can’t afford the $175 per week price tag of the supplies out of pocket (Ed: all 8 weeks worth have to be paid up front). They have given her a hardship application to complete but that may take up to a week. Meanwhile everyone is scrambling to figure out what to do in the interim, and there’s no guarantees the hardship application will be approved.

I love bureaucracy!
Said no one ever (except bureaucrats).

Last edited:
Top Bottom