• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NGA Sonyland Showdown. SHABBA!!

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
yah we had to cut down since not that many there but i guess everyone came at last minute. weird sorry about that.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Baker said:
How many people are left behind? Enough to make a third room?

You know what if you guys make room you'll just all be wild-card eligible so go ahead and do that. Then Brandon can get in too.

6th place, 3 bogeys...

I've never been so disappointed in myself in my entire life.

Just kidding, I disappoint myself all the time

Just kidding about that too, I am bummed though.

:(

kay

1. k-x -13 3798
2. hothitter -8 3300
3. dkeane -7 3170
4. fair_witness -7 3150
5. astrolad -7 3140
6. greendublin -6 2870

tyler

seveNLayers -16 4120 (I)
SliverNGold -10 3549 (I)
Steroyd -8 3220 (N)
PuMa -8 3190 (I)
mrbagdt -7 3137 (I)
StrawmanUK -7 2950 (N)
BlindMonkey -6 2950 (N)
rhfb -5 2824 (I)

I marked N or I for Novice/Intermediate. Not that it matters...

HoTHiTTeR

r7nipl.jpg

kay

thebigkahuna said:
That was embarrassing. I should be stripped of my club membership. Good win K-X.
Thanks. Lots of water hazards, I got one and I never do in this course, -13 is my record but I still feel like I missed some simple shots.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
tyler you create the finals room, let in whoever's bolded for now and let me know when you're full. (still waiting for brandon and baker to finalize last two quals and two alternates).

tyler

Ok just waiting on Forensick now.

fair_witness has tried their best to get in :p

How long do we wait for Forensick?

Chris R

From now on I might have to use advanced shots. Sure I can't approach worth shit with them, or nail any chip ins, but atleast I won't be blowing drives off into nowhereland like I was doing today (including NAILING the castle because I missed my shot that badly :( )

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
rhfb said:
From now on I might have to use advanced shots. Sure I can't approach worth shit with them, or nail any chip ins, but atleast I won't be blowing drives off into nowhereland like I was doing today (including NAILING the castle because I missed my shot that badly :( )

:lol man i had so many awful hsots today, including my first screw up where I made it ONTO the green on a par 5 second shot, and proceeded to roll OFF, hit the bridge, and then roll into the water; that was the beginning of my tailspin. and to think if i had just chilled out after bad shots and made the five easy putts i missed--d'oeth! that's how it goes and that's what makes it fun/frustrating.

Baker

Banned
tyler said:
Baker have you searched for my ID? Or anyone in the room.

I searched for you, Astro, and Brandon.

"Cannot find player" for all of yas.

Beergut said:
Has Forensick unlocked the mirror course??
(Just a thought...)

Yeah, I was practicing it earlier today.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
i'm not in final baker--that's weird but I think it happened to gowans once he couldn't see room.

if it doesnt work out just let in dkeane then fairwitness. string it out as long as possible though so i can somehow get in if none of those guys show up.

Baker

Banned
Bhahaah.

Even though I swore up and down, I don't have mirror for some unknown reason. I'm over half way through the Challenges, so dunno what the hell is going on.

Edit: Really sorry for making you guys sit around. Don't hate me too much.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
let's give it til :05 for baker (hope u can figure it out) then give dkeane then fairwitness chance to join til :10 then i'll come in after having nuked all the connections of the previous three people.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Baker said:
I have Safari Mirror so why the shit don't I have Euro Mirror?

doesnt make any sense to me but gowans i think had the same prob last week. plus even if you dont have the course the room will still show up afaik.

Top Bottom