• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NGA Sonyland Showdown. SHABBA!!

tyler said:
Ok just waiting on Forensick now.

fair_witness has tried their best to get in :p

How long do we wait for Forensick?

:lol I was tring to get in to tell you Forensick was outside but couldn't see the room for some reason.

Baker

Banned
AstroLad said:
doesnt make any sense to me but gowans i think had the same prob last week. plus even if you dont have the course the room will still show up afaik.

Weird.

Oh well, just the second week in a row I was destined not to be in the finals, hehe.

tyler

BrandonJ335 -16 4324 (I)
seveNLayers -11 3660 (I)
K-X -11 3645 (I)
PuMa -9 3482 (I)
SilverNGold -8 3237 (I)
Steroyd -7 3176 (N)
dkeane -7 2940 (I)
HoTHiTTeR -6 3118 (I)

Well played Brandon. It was all over by around hole 13...

SHABBA DABBA DOO

1. BrandonJ335 -16/4324
2. seveNLayers -11/3660
3. K-X -11/3645
4. PuMA -9/3482
5. SilverNGold -8/3237
6. Steroyd -7/3176
7. dkeane -7/2940
8. HoTHiTTeR -6/3118

Fourth week in a row -16 final round o_O. How did I score better on the long tee than I did the regular?

*edit* thanks, tyler. gg everyone

kay

We're not worthy!

Awful putting (1.4 with some chip ins) and the water hazard killed me, otherwise I actually had 100% fairway hits!

Roxas

I always miss you guys having games :( . The last time we were supposed to meet up i was having server issues trying to log into the game.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
besada said:
Sorry I missed. Been three and a half days with no power. I did play a ton of HSG on the PSP, though.

D'oh! Seems like a few people ran into this problem--but join us next week if you can!

Top Bottom