• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 11 EASHL Team (360)

Marvie_3 said:
Very true. How about you just play center from now on instead of skipping the playoffs to play some non-important game? :D

i dont think im playing anymore playoff games this year so someone better read all that stuff I typed and get with the program

Montresor

HUT mode is garbage. I'm so glad I never have to play that mode again. After I got the 15-pack achievement I put all my cards up for auction and just said fuck it! I absolutely despise the way you have to keep renewing contracts in order to ice your team. I can't imagine the amount of torturous grinding you would have to do to get some of the more difficult HUT achievements.

Also, my trial is over, so I'm gonna have to pay 800 MSP to keep playing NHL 11 online (my brother used up our single-use online pass code). EA is lame sometimes.

I've been in RDR mode for the past couple of days, but I'm cooling off. God that game is so gorgeous and addictive. ANYWAY, I'm cooling off that game and so I'd love to play a couple of club matches over the next week and improve my play as a defenseman.

zsswimmer

I'm getting on right now. I'll be on after the Flyers/Thrashers game tonight. Vis it looks like you've been stuck on creating a boxer for a week now ;)

zsswimmer said:
I'm getting on right now. I'll be on after the Flyers/Thrashers game tonight. Vis it looks like you've been stuck on creating a boxer for a week now ;)

me and swim are playing in 10 minutes, Gypsies Assemble!

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
TheVisualizer said:
its looking likely that I wont be able to play until late now, prob not before 9:30pm
So early for those of us who aren't manchot. Someone remind me to play later, been getting distracted by solitaire
Death Rally
on iPad

gg's swim, remind me never to play outnumbered again, too much of a disadvantage especially with 1 human forward. When I'm not playing you guys should really follow that principle along with avoiding QC douches as it's the main reason we were able to compile a great record for those 2 months that we were in the Elite Division. Even the odds!

I should be back on later like I said, def not able to play until after 9:30. Jerseys look sick! Someone needs to give me GM access so I can fix the goalie equipment, that all pink stuff is an eyesore.

Marvie_3

Banned
TheVisualizer said:
gg's swim, remind me never to play outnumbered again, too much of a disadvantage especially with 1 human forward. When I'm not playing you guys should really follow that principle along with avoiding QC douches as it's the main reason we were able to compile a great record for those 2 months that we were in the Elite Division. Even the odds!
I noticed we've gotten away from avoiding the QC bitches recently. We definitely need to start doing that again.

TheVisualizer said:
I should be back on later like I said, def not able to play until after 9:30. Jerseys look sick! Someone needs to give me GM access so I can fix the goalie equipment, that all pink stuff is an eyesore.
The entire jersey is an eyesore. It matches fine.

zsswimmer

TheVisualizer said:

Yeah and that 2nd game was especially bullshit. Dude drove to the net with the puck without even dekeing and pulled up for a slapshot, I pokechecked him and I think the puck hit the broken stick that resulted from the pokecheck/slapshot and it lobbed itself into the net -_-

The last one I was nervous because that human goalie was good, REAL good. I was afraid we would see a garbage goal against us, but nice goal at the end to seal the deal..

TheVisualizer said:
you spend all your free time playing trash like Dynasty Warriors, your opinion is null and void on everything to me at this point...
LOL

Nozdeuce

TheVisualizer said:
you spend all your free time playing trash like Dynasty Warriors, your opinion is null and void on everything to me at this point...
Marry me

Marvie_3

Banned
TheVisualizer said:
Someone's still bitter over the Stanley Cup Finals....

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
LOL, no one cares about somebody who hasn't played in months and supposedly quit already.

the fact that you are completely wrong once again shows proof of the only things you are consistent at: irrelevancy and failure

ph33nix said:
the fact that you are completely wrong once again shows proof of the only things you are consistent at: irrelevancy and failure

Completely wrong about your crybaby leaving and wanting into the playoffs after not playing in ages? LULZ

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Completely wrong about your crybaby leaving and wanting into the playoffs after not playing in ages? LULZ

I wouldn't blame you for not remembering me playing any games

even when you're there you're really not there. that's how bad your contributions were

Nozdeuce

The coolest part about this page is there was no malice intended in my post, simply a statement of fact. I actually wish we'd be able to play later into the night but depressing losses tend to do us in sooner or later. Would make the raging insomnia more interesting.

EDIT: IM COMING

zsswimmer

GGs fellas.

That first game was a nice one, everybody clicking and was an easy win.
2nd one we got stomped, I played badly.

Then one of the games I managed to score two goals and everyone was trying to help me get the hatty (thanks!), I think thats the highest number of goals I've ever scored on defense LOL. I think the first 3 goal night I've had too.

Ugh, then that last one. Greasy, greasy game full of shit head goons. How the fuck can these guys make builds that run everyone over but are made of rubber themselves? Is there some secret penalty drawing stat I'm not seeing here?

This guy, #77 on the other team, would constantly take the puck in the zone. Tried the standard body check which fails, and when I poke/stick lift it's an instant penalty... fuck me. Then these goons run around hitting me EVERY FUCKING TIME I dumped the puck on the 88,000,000 penalties against us. We get a boarding against us, they turn around and board me as I'm dumping the puck to kill the penalty. Good thing we got that grinding goal, fuck those guys. I know you guys usually advise against fighting at the end but I needed that. Glad I won :)

Montresor, I know you already had criticized yourself on that game where we got spanked. You definitely want to keep the attackers on the outside, but as they get closer and closer to the goal you need to pinch towards the corner so they can't try that back-hand fore-hand deke that seems to go in 50% of the time. You looked good otherwise.

Top Bottom