• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 11 EASHL Team (360)

those were 2 of the least enjoyable games I played all year long. I'm glad no one else hopped on and had to experience that frustration.

Not sure why EA even made that NHL 3 on 3 Arcade game as NHL11 is more than arcadey enough already with the ridiculously overpowered body checking...

Marvie_3

Banned
TheVisualizer said:
those were 2 of the least enjoyable games I played all year long. I'm glad no one else hopped on and had to experience that frustration.

Not sure why EA even made that NHL 3 on 3 Arcade game as NHL11 is more than arcadey enough already with the ridiculously overpowered body checking...
Maybe you shouldn't have given up all those breakaways. ;)

The hitting is completely retarded in this game though. Shit needs to get toned down like crazy for '12.

Milly79

Noz and I are down to play right now, if anyone else wants to hop on. Trying to get ahold of Swim to see if he wants to play, but he just started another game up.

Edit: Swim's in, too.

Marvie_3

Banned
Milly79 said:
Noz and I are down to play right now, if anyone else wants to hop on. Trying to get ahold of Swim to see if he wants to play, but he just started another game up.

Edit: Swim's in, too.
I'd play if I wasn't at work.

zsswimmer

Marvie_3 said:
I'll be on after the Blackhawks season is over.
That would be nuts if Chicago wins those last two games. Maybe you should post about it everytime they play so you jinx the Canucks like you did tonight :D

Marvie_3

Banned
zsswimmer said:
That would be nuts if Chicago wins those last two games. Maybe you should post about it everytime they play so you jinx the Canucks like you did tonight :D
Would be but it won't happen. :lol

Milly79 said:
I'll be on around 11. Will anyone be on, or since it's a weekday...
11EST or what?

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
RS4- said:
Oh fuck, Noz on dat Mortal Kombat too!
HOLY SHIT I HEARD MY NAME

Yeah I got it because they finally got rid of the 3d environments. I'm playing MK and not unhappy again!

Nozdeuce

RS4- said:
I'll play you in MK some time.

NHL tonight?!
Hmmm, you play MK...you've been playing mvc3. I am afraid. But sounds good

I need a slight break but would be game for some nhl at midnight est

RS4-

Nozdeuce said:
Hmmm, you play MK...you've been playing mvc3. I am afraid. But sounds good

I need a slight break but would be game for some nhl at midnight est

I play all fighting games; I'm known in the Ottawa SF scene and beyond. I'm a legend in SF.

Nozdeuce

RS4- said:
I play all fighting games; I'm known in the Ottawa SF scene and beyond. I'm a legend in SF.
Yup, I'm screwed

Err I'm tired and gonna go pass out, good luck guys

Milly79

Fuck, I wish we had Noz. I really enjoy playing with him. I feel like Marv-Noz-I click with Viz on the back end. Nothing against the rest, I just haven't played with the others as much as these 3.

Marvie_3

Banned
Milly79 said:
Fuck, I wish we had Noz. I really enjoy playing with him. I feel like Marv-Noz-I click with Viz on the back end. Nothing against the rest, I just haven't played with the others as much as these 3.
Yeah, the 3 of us make a pretty lethal front line.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Marvie_3 said:
Schuey is on too but he ignored my message.

Sorry Marvie, didn't see your message until now. I was watching Game of Thrones. I have notifications disabled when I watch videos.

Nozdeuce

Milly79 said:
Haha, always great playing with you too. We're really good at getting open for each other. I couldn't believe it when we pulled off the same cross crease move twice in one game.

Milly79

Lol, not poor, but I'll have more in 2 weeks.

Doesn't matter anyway. I'll work over 30. Went in at 3pm today and got off at 4am. Ah the joys of retail stocking. :lol

Marvie_3

Banned
Milly79 said:
Lol, not poor, but I'll have more in 2 weeks.

Doesn't matter anyway. I'll work over 30. Went in at 3pm today and got off at 4am. Ah the joys of retail stocking. :lol
You worked a 13 hour shift stocking retail? Was it the K-Mart near me? That place always has half the shelves empty.

RS4-

FUCK Philly. AND Boston.

Yeah I can play whenever. If I'm not on live, just post here or something, I'll get on.

RS4- said:
FUCK Philly. AND Boston.

Yeah I can play whenever. If I'm not on live, just post here or something, I'll get on.

damn angry Canadians... for the 100th time, I'm sorry you gotta drink milk out of bags, what else can I say? It's not Philly and Boston's fault...

Top Bottom