• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 11 EASHL Team (360)

RS4- said:
I think we should play on PC! I forgot what my name is on that. It's either "YellowS4" or "Pinbacker" lol

Sure! You have it on steam or retail?

It was swim who had to send in his laptop right? Did he ever get it back?

zsswimmer

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Sure! You have it on steam or retail?

It was swim who had to send in his laptop right? Did he ever get it back?
That was like from Jan-Feb. Decided to get a new laptop, and I'm loving it. Its got the i7, 285 gtx card, 6gb ram, and it was like 800 bucks.

Yeah my steam user name is zsswimmer if anyone cares, whenver I try linking it like House did it never works. Dunno why.

zsswimmer said:
That was like from Jan-Feb. Decided to get a new laptop, and I'm loving it. Its got the i7, 285 gtx card, 6gb ram, and it was like 800 bucks.

Yeah my steam user name is zsswimmer if anyone cares

You should have said so! I was waiting for it to come back so we could play together. Me, you, and house have to play together sometime.

RS4-

Dunno what changed but I was finally able to add BC2 as a non steam game and boot up the game from there. I'll add you later swim.

I'm actually on it right now since I'm bored

zsswimmer

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
You should have said so! I was waiting for it to come back so we could play together. Me, you, and house have to play together sometime.
I definitely posted in the thread about getting a new laptop. Trust me, I would need somewhere to gloat ;)

But yeah I haven't played BFBC2 in a hot fucking minute

Good luck with playoffs, are we in the elite division still. That'd be epic if yall won it

Marvie_3

Banned
Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Dunno, I've only played on PC and with Pheenix and this guy was screaming at him constantly to stop camping and he was ruining the game. I've never seen a teammate scream at someone for sniper camping before. :lol
Clearly you've never played Battlefield with me before.

SCHUEY F1 said:
Whats the plan are we playing tonight or wait until tomorrow/saturday?
I'm game tonight, tomorrow after 6pm EST, or Saturday morning.

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Dunno, I've only played on PC and with Pheenix and this guy was screaming at him constantly to stop camping and he was ruining the game. I've never seen a teammate scream at someone for sniper camping before. :lol

why do you continue to lie

to say that you're even on this team is a lie itself

Revenant

So you guys welcoming new members? Since school is almost up I'm gonna be getting back XBL gold for at least the summer, don't know how competitive you guys are since I haven't played EASHL in forever..

Marvie_3

Banned
Revenant said:
So you guys welcoming new members? Since school is almost up I'm gonna be getting back XBL gold for at least the summer, don't know how competitive you guys are since I haven't played EASHL in forever..
16bhbo1.jpg

I'll send you an invite.

zsswimmer

Revenant said:
Yea, we welcome everyone. Summer will probably be pretty slow (I imagine, this is only my first season with GAF, but it seems like it ended earlier last year for them), so it will be good to have more members. Just send an invite and somebody will accept it soon.

Marvie_3 said:
http://i54.tinypic.com/16bhbo1.jpg[IMG]
[spoiler]I'll send you an invite.[/spoiler][/QUOTE]
Marvie with the appropriately timed gif :D

Marvie_3

Banned
zsswimmer said:
Yea, we welcome everyone. Summer will probably be pretty slow (I imagine, this is only my first season with GAF, but it seems like it ended earlier last year for them), so it will be good to have more members. Just send an invite and somebody will accept it soon.

We played into June last year. I think it was only 2 blowout losses but dammit we made it there anyway!

zsswimmer

Marvie_3 said:
We played into June last year. I think it was only 2 blowout losses but dammit we made it there anyway!
Well were going all the way this time! Once the Gears beta dies off, I will probably be playing NHL most of the time. I'm not familiar with any blockbuster games coming out in the summer

Marvie_3

Banned
zsswimmer said:
Well were going all the way this time! Once the Gears beta dies off, I will probably be playing NHL most of the time. I'm not familiar with any blockbuster games coming out in the summer
Just Zelda for 3DS and Wii. I'll be playing a lot more this summer since I doubt I'm taking summer classes.

zsswimmer

Marvie_3 said:
Just Zelda for 3DS and Wii. I'll be playing a lot more this summer since I doubt I'm taking summer classes.
Yeah I said *block buster* games ;)

I'll be working but no classes so I imagine lots of play time, and hey, I'll even play at night since I can sleep in!!

Revenant

zsswimmer said:

sounds good then

I hope to have xbl at least through summer/fall. But spring semester awlays sucks balls for me so I try to limit some of the distractions..

Marvie_3

Banned
Revenant said:
sounds good then

I hope to have xbl at least through summer/fall. But spring semester awlays sucks balls for me so I try to limit some of the distractions..
What jersey #, position, and player name do you use?

Marvie_3

Banned
Revenant said:
number is typically 17
position is on the wings but I'm pretty open to anything
Do not remember that last one..
Alright I added you to the roster.

So does Saturday morning work for everyone as far as the playoffs go?

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
Jesus Murphy the team of alcoholics is talking about playing on a saturday morning? What the fuck is going on in here. I'm disgusted

LA Noire and possibly, maybe, Brink are my last boxed games of the season. I like the people who make Brink, but I fucking hate all games that allow you to make turrets, it's a tough call.

Welcome aboard Revenant

Montresor

RS4- said:
I was going to play after Fringe, so that's at 10 EST.

Swim, Schuey, Lord are ahead of me on the depth chart.

LOLWUT.

Either way, this entire night is gonna be me playing Alan Wake and Portal. So I'm available all night to hop into a match in case you need me. Just send me a message.

Like Schuey though I'm eating dinner right now.

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
Revenant said:
I might be on at closer to 11 pm ET if you really,really need another,

I'll be using the name Zap Rowsdower by the way Marvie
Holy shit that's amazing

Marvie_3

Banned
RS4- said:
Oh, swim isn't playing tonight? Well if you do need me, I'll log in whenever.
I didn't know he was playing either. I don't think he said. Are you playing swim?

Revenant said:
I might be on at closer to 11 pm ET if you really,really need another,

I'll be using the name Zap Rowsdower by the way Marvie
We should have enough tonight. If we lose early some of us might be on to play some normal games if you want in.

What the hell kind of name is that?

zsswimmer

Marvie_3 said:
I didn't know he was playing either. I don't think he said. Are you playing swim?
Marvie_3 said:
Playoff roster for this month:

C - Noz
LW - Marvie
RW - Milly
LD - Dok
RD - VIZ

What night works for everyone? I'm free any night after tonight.

Well I wasn't on the roster so I'm assuming I'm not playing? I mean I'm on right now but I had no intention on playoffs since you guys had the roster set

Top Bottom