• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 11 EASHL Team (360)

Marvie_3

Banned
zsswimmer said:
Well I wasn't on the roster so I'm assuming I'm not playing? I mean I'm on right now but I had no intention on playoffs since you guys had the roster set
I made that before I knew your xbox was working again. We can rotate D if you guys want. Sounds like we'll have 3 forwards and 3 Dmen on tonight, so its up to you guys.

Revenant

Nozdeuce said:
I go by Smash Slamjaw, but both. Going to be an awesome forward line

haha yea I saw that and laughed, granted like 10 minutes before that I was going to pick the name Bulk VanderHuge or Slab SquatThrust, then I found out i'd just be cramping your style
:(

zsswimmer

Marvie_3 said:
I made that before I knew your xbox was working again. We can rotate D if you guys want. Sounds like we'll have 3 forwards and 3 Dmen on tonight, so its up to you guys.
I don't care if someone else takes my spot. I'll most likely be on, if someone needs me just PM me.

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
Revenant said:
haha yea I saw that and laughed, granted like 10 minutes before that I was going to pick the name Bulk VanderHuge or Slab SquatThrust, then I found out i'd just be cramping your style
:(
Haha that'd be pretty awesome too actually. Don't be concerned about not being "allowed" to change your name, can go by whatever at anytime. Marvie just likes to be up to date for taxation purposes

Yay for depth, iPhone rock paper scissors time?

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah this is my first oppurtunity. I will do my best.

You guys have been kicking ass. I don't think we have ever been that many games above .500

Marvie_3

Banned
Good run tonight guys. Dominated the first 2 but ran into a good team there in the 3rd game. Defense was great tonight. You guys stepped it up and played really well. We'll get 'em next month.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah good games everyone. Playing in those games unlocked some +5 boosts, which allowed me to put my Pro up to 80 overall which is nice. Closing in on 100 games as well, which will get me my vet card.

Marvie_3

Banned
We outscored opponents 15-4 in those 3 games. :lol

We were rolling on offense but that 3rd team played great D. Totally shut us down. We had a few good chances but couldn't cash anything in.

good run tonight, somehow I always manage to find myself in the playoff lineup against my wishes...

good effort by all, we just got outclassed by the last team, they played solid d the entire game and took advantage of their 1 great scoring opportunity while we blew our 2 or 3. Thanks to everyone for helping me in my massive 9 point game I couldn't have done it without you...wait yes I could have, but it probably wouldn't have been as fun :)

was surprising that I got positive messages on Live from the 1st and 3rd teams we played complementing us on our play. Those scumbag Habs fans we beat didn't send me any messages tho, schuey...

oh yeah, belated welcome to Revenant, good to see another member of NHL-Age join the flock

Nozdeuce

I don't think there's any situation in which I'd send some random person a positive message over xbl. I did thank someone once for accusing me of cheating in NHL this year, thought I had double boosted stuff, when really I was just amazing

Nozdeuce said:
I don't think there's any situation in which I'd send some random person a positive message over xbl. I did thank someone once for accusing me of cheating in NHL this year, thought I had double boosted stuff, when really I was just amazing

that's what I was expecting after I scored 7 goals, but dude sent me a voice message and just said good game, our goalie was shit but you guys probably would have stomped us if we played again. Even more surprising considering this was the Elite playoffs where 90% of the scum reside in the EASHL.

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Anyone playing during the day today?

I can't play until after 6 or 7pm

If you can't find anybody to play, why don't you just watch the NHL Playoffs this afternoon at 3pm to see what a great team from Pennsylvania looks like...

TheVisualizer said:
I can't play until after 6 or 7pm

If you can't find anybody to play, why don't you just watch the NHL Playoffs this afternoon at 3pm to see what a great team from Pennsylvania looks like...

Fuck you, I had to drive to conshohocken yesterday and I wanted to puke at the amount of flyers stuff. Fuck that shitty team. I've already decided you guys are getting swept.

Nozdeuce

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
:lol They had a phillies rap up on at the bar last night. Did they really win 8-0 over the mets? Mets suck so bad. lol

Edit: 10-3 that's even worse.
Haha awesome. They better hope he doesn't throw a complete game.

I'll play some NHL at some point this afternoon, have some errands and shit to do but i'll be around'ish. Hopefully we can get some more people playing too, like Swim the grand master of afternoon NHLing

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Fuck you, I had to drive to conshohocken yesterday and I wanted to puke at the amount of flyers stuff. Fuck that shitty team. I've already decided you guys are getting swept.

that's as far south as you penguins fans should dare travel, you were getting dangerously close to my hood

TheVisualizer said:
that's as far south as you penguins fans should dare travel, you were getting dangerously close to my hood

:lol I think everyone in the bar last night was wearing flyers things. Good thing I didn't wear my Crosby jersey. Maybe next time. And fuck are your pennsylvania roads crap, so many potholes.

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
:lol I think everyone in the bar last night was wearing flyers things. Good thing I didn't wear my Crosby jersey. Maybe next time. And fuck are your pennsylvania roads crap, so many potholes.

yup, roads are shit around southeast PA and there's always construction going on everywhere yet nothing gets fixed, road workers must all be incompetent

bardia

Is it possible to still get an invite to the team? I've been playing for a while, but all my friends stopped playing the game. I play Left D and my GT is BardiaG

TheVisualizer said:
yup, roads are shit around southeast PA and there's always construction going on everywhere yet nothing gets fixed, road workers must all be incompetent

Ya, plus I had to take the turnpike which was closed down to 1 lane...

bardia said:
Is it possible to still get an invite to the team? I've been playing for a while, but all my friends stopped playing the game. I play Left D and my GT is BardiaG

Sorry, all full! Better luck next year!

But seriously, just post your info such as player name, number, position, etc. Marvie or someone else will give you an invite. Just tell one of them your gamertag

Montresor

Good playoff games to everyone last night.

It felt nice to get those two playoff achievements, but it's too bad we ran into that stingy Flyers team in the third round.

Btw, was it just me or was it awkward when my achievement whore buddy hopped in to the party and asked to play goalie? :lol

Marvie_3

Banned
Montresor said:
Good playoff games to everyone last night.

It felt nice to get those two playoff achievements, but it's too bad we ran into that stingy Flyers team in the third round.

Btw, was it just me or was it awkward when my achievement whore buddy hopped in to the party and asked to play goalie? :lol
Yeah, if the real Flyers were as good defensively as they were, they might have won the Cup last year.

We should probably use an invite only party next time. That was distracting. :lol

zsswimmer

Marvie_3 said:
Oooooh shit.

Yeah, its probably not a good idea to wear a dress in Viz's hood.

You guys wanna see potholes, come to Minnesota. Pothole capital of the world.

I don't know how I feel about a Canucks fan joining the team, but I guess. I'll send you an invite. What jersey number and player name do you use?
Wait you live in Minnesota and you are a Blackhawks fan?

bardia

Marvie_3 said:
I don't know how I feel about a Canucks fan joining the team, but I guess. I'll send you an invite. What jersey number and player name do you use?

But I love chicago <3 haha, I use #23 Alexander Edler

Nozdeuce

GGs. I couldn't get anything going this afternoon.

Welcome aboard Bard, that was some fantastic defense you played.

Top Bottom