• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 11 EASHL Team (360)

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
Milly79 said:
Can you post the entire thing? :lol.
Power Forward

Deking 80
Hand-Eye 80+5
Off. Awareness: 85
Passing 80
Puck Control 90
Slap Shot Accuracy 61
Slap Shot Power 75
Wrist Shot Accuracy 83+8
Wrist Shot Power 86+8

---

Aggressiveness 60
Body Checking 95
Def. Awareness 58
Discipline 90
Face-offs 90
Fighting Skill 60
Shot Blocking 60
Stick Checking 50

---

Acceleration 72+8
Agility 75+5
Balance 89
Durability 60
Endurance 90
Speed 82+8
Strength 90+8

Nozdeuce

Milly79 said:
Thanks, Noz. Tweaked it to my liking and I like the feel of it.

Marvie_3 said:
So Milly needed Noz's build, Noz needed my build....maybe I need Milly's build?

Good team effort guys, I think I've finally settled on a streamlined (for me) offensive build. Mostly rejiggered what I just posted above to have more Off Aware, which is pretty much a combo of your two builds.

I NOW AWAIT THE INEVITABLE SOUL CRUSHING EA HAS IN STORE FOR ME.

Nozdeuce

As requested

Power Forward

Deking 80
Hand-Eye 85
Off. Awareness: 90+5
Passing 80
Puck Control 85+5
Slap Shot Accuracy 60
Slap Shot Power 75
Wrist Shot Accuracy 78+8
Wrist Shot Power 90+5

---

Aggressiveness 60
Body Checking 95
Def. Awareness 58
Discipline 90
Face-offs 90
Fighting Skill 60
Shot Blocking 60
Stick Checking 50

---

Acceleration 72+8
Agility 75+5
Balance 89
Durability 60
Endurance 90
Speed 82+8
Strength 90+8

Marvie_3

Banned
Nozdeuce said:
As requested

Power Forward

Deking 80
Hand-Eye 85
Off. Awareness: 90+5
Passing 80
Puck Control 85+5
Slap Shot Accuracy 60
Slap Shot Power 75
Wrist Shot Accuracy 78+8
Wrist Shot Power 90+5

---

Aggressiveness 60
Body Checking 95
Def. Awareness 58
Discipline 90
Face-offs 90
Fighting Skill 60
Shot Blocking 60
Stick Checking 50

---

Acceleration 72+8
Agility 75+5
Balance 89
Durability 60
Endurance 90
Speed 82+8
Strength 90+8
9r0kk6.jpg

Revenant

Milly79 said:
Need invite back when possible. Dunno how much I'll play now, since LA Noire is out tomorrow.

I've found a way to play despite the new Mortal Kombat game BECAUSE I LOVE THIS CLUB.

just sayin'...

btw make sure to tell me how LA noire is...

zsswimmer

OK so my Xbox has officially bit the dust. It booted me off yesterday in our first club game and today about 10 minutes after I turned it on today. Its been about 2 years I think. I hardly knew you Xbox ;_;

Ill gives MS a call tomorrow and hopefully things will go smoothly.

zsswimmer said:
OK so my Xbox has officially bit the dust. It booted me off yesterday in our first club game and today about 10 minutes after I turned it on today. Its been about 2 years I think. I hardly knew you Xbox ;_;

Ill gives MS a call tomorrow and hopefully things will go smoothly.

if it doesn't go smoothly, you better go all Knuckles Smith on them and intimidate them with your thuggery...

zsswimmer

TheVisualizer said:
if it doesn't go smoothly, you better go all Knuckles Smith on them and intimidate them with your thuggery...
I should since they make such shitty hardware.

Anyways, i think heres the plan:

1. Get xbox to repair for free since it will have the RROD
2. Buy 360 slim (cuz I hear its a shit-ton better)
3. Sell repaired xbox to gamestop/craiglist/etc
4. Use already owned transfer cable to transfer HDD info. Also I saved my NHL data on an external HDD so hopefully I won't lose my legends card

zsswimmer

TheVisualizer said:
yo swim, any news on your broke ass 360?
Its a broke ass 360 :(

I'm probably going to buy a slim. Its my birthday, got money from that, getting some money from online stuff, and I'll be working starting Monday. Gotta get dat dough

Marvie_3

Banned
zsswimmer said:
Its a broke ass 360 :(

I'm probably going to buy a slim. Its my birthday, got money from that, getting some money from online stuff, and I'll be working starting Monday. Gotta get dat dough
n1t9nl.jpg

zsswimmer

Marvie_3 said:
<3 Happy birthday though!
Thanks <3! Do you guys know by any chance if it costs money to get your Xbox repaired if its already been repaired before? I heard someone say its $100, and if thats the case then fuck that shit.

Marvie_3

Banned
zsswimmer said:
Thanks <3! Do you guys know by any chance if it costs money to get your Xbox repaired if its already been repaired before? I heard someone say its $100, and if thats the case then fuck that shit.
It shouldn't if it's still under their 3-year warranty.

zsswimmer

Marvie_3 said:
It shouldn't if it's still under their 3-year warranty.
Ok cool. I guess my plan will be buying a slim and selling the replacement xbox. Probably will be 2 weeks or so before I can get on :(

Marvie_3

Banned
zsswimmer said:
Ok cool. I guess my plan will be buying a slim and selling the replacement xbox. Probably will be 2 weeks or so before I can get on :(
You should be able to go on MS's website and check on your warranty status.

out of warranty I think it's like 90 bucks, they tried pulling that shit with me back before they extended everyone's warranties and I bullied the poor customer service girl from India that took my call and ended up getting my repair done for free. Doubt it would work now, they've probably taken 10 million calls by now and have figured out my hustle...

happy b-day swim, try not to start any drunken fights with innocent bystanders

Marvie_3

Banned
Atlanta Thrashers moving to Winnipeg
An agreement to sell the National Hockey League’s Atlanta Thrashers to a Winnipeg group which plans to relocate the franchise to the Manitoba capital is done.

Sources confirmed tonight that preparations are being made for an announcement Tuesday, confirming the sale and transfer of the Thrashers to True North Sports and Entertainment, which owns and operates the Manitoba Moose of the American Hockey League and the MTS Centre arena, which would become the NHL team’s new home.
More related to this story

Gary Bettman, the commissioner of the National Hockey League, is expected to travel to Winnipeg to make the news official.

Sorry swim. :(

Top Bottom