• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 11 EASHL Team (360)

bumpkin

TheVisualizer said:
me, RS4 and ph33nix were smashing dudes tonight...no homo

I got some ish to do tomorrow but will be on late after 11pm for some October Season action, with our play since the playoffs I'm thinking there's no doubt we can finish above 500 this month.
I should be able to pop on late tomorrow night... I can probably do around 11pm as well. Anyone else down for that game plan?

So I was absent the last time the club entered the playoffs. How do they work? Is it basically *on* from 12:01am on the first of the month?

zsswimmer

Friday and Saturday I should be on for a very good bit. I have most of the weekend to myself so I'll be playing a lot to give a heads up for anyone tomorrow or Saturday.

Marvie_3

Banned
TheVisualizer said:
you losers did it once last year right...so it's more than possible
Only because we weren't counting OT losses. We'd get fuckin screwed on the dumbest shit so we stopped counting them. :lol. I should be on tomorrow night.

bumpkin said:
I should be able to pop on late tomorrow night... I can probably do around 11pm as well. Anyone else down for that game plan?

So I was absent the last time the club entered the playoffs. How do they work? Is it basically *on* from 12:01am on the first of the month?

yeah, its basically a 4 game single elimination tournament to be known as "Monthly Champs". They actually started at 8pm EST on the 4th to last day of the month. We won our first game and lost our second both in OT, so we were eliminated and thrown back into "regular" games that don't count towards your monthly record.

bumpkin

TheVisualizer said:
yeah, its basically a 4 game single elimination tournament to be known as "Monthly Champs". They actually started at 8pm EST on the 4th to last day of the month. We won our first game and lost our second both in OT, so we were eliminated and thrown back into "regular" games that don't count towards your monthly record.
D'oh! Well, at least that gives me a couple of weeks to get on more regularly to play/practice with the team and polish my game some before it's do-or-die. :D

Marvie_3

Banned
bumpkin said:
D'oh! Well, at least that gives me a couple of weeks to get on more regularly to play/practice with the team and polish my game some before it's do-or-die. :D
Yeah, you better get good at this game or Viz will yell at you.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Good lord I tried to play some drop-in games but I was driven insane by the amount of cherry picking.

Scores of 8-2, 6-1, 7-3. I can't take this, I feel safest with you guys.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Also any recommendation for what visual setting I should use?

I started off with the Be a Pro low camera, it's nice but I can't see the entire ice. I switched to Ice camera and it gave me a good view of the ice but would only follow the puck so playing D I wouldn't know if my guy was in proper possession if a turnover happens.

lmao, i skated around a while wondering why the fuck the arrow kept telling me to go nowhere, i was trying to get the CPU to pass to me when I was wide open at the blue line and the game was still telling me to go where no one was, and then i realized its cause i didn't have a stick :lol

RS4-

lol ph33nix, you're getting reported for cheating apparently, along with our whole team during that massacre

edit - GGs tonight guys, sorry about that first game where my AFK let in two goals. The dude that sent me the voice message about us "cheating" and complaining about ph33nix's speed is named "ElitistChobo"

put together a pretty good night so far

got my legend card...check
scored a hat-trick in one game...check
scored 5 goals in another game...check
helped get the team some wins...check

SnakeswithLasers said:
Man, if Pheenix is a model for teamplay, you guys must be scrubbing it up haaaaard this year. :lol :lol :lol No disrespect, Pheenix. :lol

ph33nix made you eat your words tonight about being a team player, he set me up beautifully on 4 of the 5 goals in my 5 goal game...although I know it must have hurt him inside seeing someone else scoring all the goals :D

im gonna grab something to eat, and should be up for some more games in about 30 mins if anyone else is getting on late

TheVisualizer said:
put together a pretty good night so far

got my legend card...check
scored a hat-trick in one game...check
scored 5 goals in another game...check
helped get the team some wins...check

ph33nix made you eat your words tonight about being a team player, he set me up beautifully on 4 of the 5 goals in my 5 goal game...although I know it must have hurt him inside seeing someone else scoring all the goals :D

im gonna grab something to eat, and should be up for some more games in about 30 mins if anyone else is getting on late

yeah i might be on then too. i'm going to lie down a little and see where things go

Marvie_3

Banned
ph33nix said:
I'm still 118 games from a legend card...

An an A- :( I'll be stuck on B/B+ for a while
The only time my grade has been at an A- was after the very first game I played. After that it was all downhill. :lol

Nozdeuce said:
Viz for President!

YES WE CAN! IT'S TIME FOR A CHANGE!

I will be running on the following platform:

***Pass legislation banning "ice cream" jerseys from the EASHL

***Waterboard then fire all EA game testers for letting so many exploit goals into NHL 11.

***Eliminate EASHL playoffs in favor of a BCS system, because it takes too long to start a playoff game.

***Enact new immigration law forcing law enforcement to check whether or not you bought your boosts instead of earning them and deport all those found guilty back Siberia.

***Declare free abortion for all to control the population of the next generation of future glitchers and douchers.

***Allocate immediate bailout and stimulus fund handout for 2K Sports so they can make a hockey game next year to force EA back into competition.

This message has been brought to you by the committee to elect TheVisualizer.

Marvie_3

Banned
TheVisualizer said:

***Waterboard then fire all EA game testers for letting so many exploit goals into NHL 11.

***Eliminate EASHL playoffs in favor of a BCS system, because it takes too long to start a playoff game.

***Enact new immigration law forcing law enforcement to check whether or not you bought your boosts instead of earning them and deport all those found guilty back Siberia.

***Declare free abortion for all to control the population of the next generation of future glitchers and douchers.

***Allocate immediate bailout and stimulus fund handout for 2K Sports so they can make a hockey game next year to force EA back into competition.

With the exception of the bolded, I fully support your platform.

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
TheVisualizer said:

Why do you hate Freedom?

bumpkin

TheVisualizer said:

Your campaign slogan should be something hockey-esque like "No Icing!" :lol

Anyway, any of you going to be playing tonight? If so, what time? I was probably going to pop on around 9 or 10pm EST.

TheVisualizer said:
you better check your tone... your talking to a LEGEND here

You've back stabbed me for the last time by playing reach when you thought no one was on! I was on dammit! :'(

I vote for impeachment on the grounds of halogate.

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
You've back stabbed me for the last time by playing reach when you thought no one was on! I was on dammit! :'(

I vote for impeachment on the grounds of halogate.

bill-clinton-denial.jpg

I did not have sex with that woman... wait... what's this halogate you are accusing me of?

I've played enough club games (almost twice the amount of the person that's played the 2nd most) that I think I'm entitled to play another game from time to time, even a shitty one like Halo Reach... sorry that I ruined your day #68 :D

Top Bottom