• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 11 EASHL Team (360)

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Says the guy who doesn't even play anymore!

My D isn't that bad, I just can't score goals for shit.
hey i did some drop in last night, gotta keep my game fresh for when im called upon

Marvie_3

Banned
Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Except I did dumbass.
Don't call me a dumbass, dumbass.

sefskillz said:
hey i did some drop in last night, gotta keep my game fresh for when im called upon
Drop in games are about the worst thing you could do to your game! Look what they did to Manchot!

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
My bad on those losses, I was just flat out bad today with the million turnovers.

gg's sef and noz except that last one. Noz was setting both of us up with some real nice passes and sef had some nice snipes. Regarding that last game, we cant get beat by 1 guy that shit was sad. With an idiot like that who was just calling for the puck all game long and not trusting his AI teammates you have to adjust your approach, shadow him and deny him from getting the puck. You guys backed off him too many times, he should have barely made it to the blueline all game long and we could have had double digit 1 on 1 breakaways against that shit goalie if we could have cut off passes to that guy on the other side of center ice. Same deal if you ever run into a 2 man team with 1 forward and 1 dman, take that forward out of the game.

Nozdeuce

TheVisualizer said:
gg's sef and noz except that last one. Noz was setting both of us up with some real nice passes and sef had some nice snipes. Regarding that last game, we cant get beat by 1 guy that shit was sad. With an idiot like that who was just calling for the puck all game long and not trusting his AI teammates you have to adjust your approach, shadow him and deny him from getting the puck. You guys backed off him too many times, he should have barely made it to the blueline all game long and we could have had double digit 1 on 1 breakaways against that shit goalie if we could have cut off passes to that guy on the other side of center ice. Same deal if you ever run into a 2 man team with 1 forward and 1 dman, take that forward out of the game.
I was definitely aware I was guilty of this but just so out of sorts it wasn't happening. This was just happened to be one of my bad outings, and when those happen the wheels completely fall off. Soooo I cross into their zone and go straight into their D, or take it up the boards but pass to late. Giving the one meatbag space wasn't my only crime today, but 3 assists in 3 games for me is totally blah.

NEXT TIME BLOOD AND IRON
and alcohol

sefskillz

yea that last game stung bad. i made too many turnovers and had a few dumb plays off the faceoff. alcohol is key

on the plus side, only 3 games til my veteran card finally :p

Nozdeuce

sefskillz said:
yea that last game stung bad. i made too many turnovers and had a few dumb plays off the faceoff. alcohol is key

on the plus side, only 3 games til my veteran card finally :p
You, Marvie and I all seem to think the exact same way while in the offensive end. It must give poor Viz an aneurysm :p

no worries guys, I screwed up plenty too, that shit just stings really deep when we get beat by talentless scrubs, defensively we were damn good in all the games, they got 3 suspect ass goals in that game we lost 4-2. We just weren't crisp or creative enough on offense. Kind of to my point from a few days ago about us making scoring goals harder than it needs to be.

well I've had it with this shitty ass sham of a league, I've tried my best to play realistic hockey but its useless, everyone that beats us, does it by exploiting the game with their 99 strength and body checking builds and their 99 shot accuracy so they can pick corners more accurately than Steven Stamkos on his best day.

It's been fun playing with every single one of you, but I'm done for good this time. Hang my jersey in the rafters Marvie and I will be back if NHL12 fixes all of the issues that prevent me from enjoying this game.

Peace!

Marvie_3

Banned
TheVisualizer said:
well I've had it with this shitty ass sham of a league, I've tried my best to play realistic hockey but its useless, everyone that beats us, does it by exploiting the game with their 99 strength and body checking builds and their 99 shot accuracy so they can pick corners more accurately than Steven Stamkos on his best day.

It's been fun playing with every single one of you, but I'm done for good this time. Hang my jersey in the rafters Marvie and I will be back if NHL12 fixes all of the issues that prevent me from enjoying this game.

Peace!
Nice knowing you!

sefskillz

i was thinking it'd be cool if they'd record the mics on the lead up and reaction to a goal being scored and play it back for the opposing team while the replay went down. remember that game winner you had with 4.5 seconds left today viz? how sweet would it be to watch that and then hear all of those motherfuckers yelling 'FUCKKKKKK' knowing you just owned their shit? ill see you in a week or so buddy, im 3 games from veteran!

Nozdeuce

apropos of nothing, im like 23 hits short of manchot, for now i'm going to round generously and claim to have 1/4 of Marv's total hits

Miss you already Viz, you > all the ai d in the world

Marvie_3

Banned
Nozdeuce said:
apropos of nothing, im like 23 hits short of manchot, for now i'm going to round generously and claim to have 1/4 of Marv's total hits
I'm going to steal and excuse from Manchot and blame it on my player type. :lol

And you don't even have 1/5th of my hits yet. :lol

Nozdeuce

Marvie_3 said:

SILENCE I was rounding 184 to 200, then 200 to 250, i basically almost have a thousand really

Laserbot is such a fucking pro with his higher than Marvie's and mine shooting %

Marvie_3

Banned
Nozdeuce said:
SILENCE I was rounding 184 to 200, then 200 to 250, i basically almost have a thousand really
You and your damn metric system.

Nozdeuce said:
Laserbot is such a fucking pro with his higher than Marvie's and mine shooting %
His faceoff percentage of 9% is way higher than ours too!

Marvie_3

Banned
Ok, I'm already kinda sick of the jerseys we have. Gonna throw out a few more of my ideas and see if you guys like them better.

kcUib.jpg

24Jyp.jpg

rYitC.jpg

2C23t.jpg

fDjaR.jpg

atrUG.jpg

Last but not least.....

our own version of the Eagles
w2hk5x.jpg

sefskillz

can you do the thinner piping on the away version of the eagles? i dig the look but i dont like how the thick red piping hits whiteness of the shoulders.

also liking the olive/red look

not that i ever play anyway

Marvie_3 said:

Have you tried to make a playmaker with checking? You max out super quick, power forward and grinder have the two lowest costs for boosting it. I COULD as a playmaker but then everything else would be at like 40. :lol

And Viz is only quitting so he doesn't have to do anymore defensemen writeups. ;)

zsswimmer

Marvie_3 said:
Ok, I'm already kinda sick of the jerseys we have. Gonna throw out a few more of my ideas and see if you guys like them better.

http://i.imgur.com/kcUib.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/24Jyp.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/rYitC.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/2C23t.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/fDjaR.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/atrUG.jpg[IMG]

Last but not least.....

our own version of the Eagles
[IMG]http://i51.tinypic.com/w2hk5x.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
[IMG]http://api.ning.com/files/DzXvf7VsFk42E-YrLwpO9klHurkDQg5ff8-hOApo1BP5n70aKBDJnSdfNRirwEgCZL1FtX49YahJTm-zUoGsKik5C1sZzgwv/Vomit.gif

Also, you fucks play too late at night

sefskillz

zsswimmer said:
agreed. maybe you and i should take over tanking duties for those of us with curfews

gonna hop on in a bit, try and get my veteran card today

sefskillz said:
agreed. maybe you and i should take over tanking duties for those of us with curfews

gonna hop on in a bit, try and get my veteran card today

I was on at 8PM EST, where the fuck were you? :p

zsswimmer said:
Vomit.gif

I think we started playing at 9PM last night. Snakes and Noz just come on late.

Marvie_3

Banned
sefskillz said:
can you do the thinner piping on the away version of the eagles? i dig the look but i dont like how the thick red piping hits whiteness of the shoulders.

also liking the olive/red look

not that i ever play anyway
I'll play around with them and see if I can get something to work.

zsswimmer said:
Thanks...... :(
zsswimmer said:
You and Viz always play way too early. :lol

SnakeswithLasers said:
Great games last night. Coming back from quick goals is always nice.
Yeah that was an awesome run we had. You need to get more games played and more attribute points though too. Then you'll be a faceoff machine.

sefskillz said:
i can't bail on a 3-0 preds shutout over the wings, man
Thanks for that. Wings fan posts were hilarious after that. :D

zsswimmer

Marvie_3 said:
I'll play around with them and see if I can get something to work.

Thanks...... :(

You and Viz always play way too early. :lol

Yeah that was an awesome run we had. You need to get more games played and more attribute points though too. Then you'll be a faceoff machine.

Thanks for that. Wings fan posts were hilarious after that. :D
Afternoon games are the best!

Nozdeuce

SnakeswithLasers said:
Great games last night. Coming back from quick goals is always nice.
You need to save us by playing more often, totally the missing piece.

Marvie_3

Banned
Tweaked the eagles a bit. Due to the shitty jersey customization, this was about the best i could do.

iTsJG.jpg

Also whipped these babies up quick because I know swim will love them:

EjzDR.jpg

Top Bottom