• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 11 |OT| - Same glitches, different physics

in HUT I'm finding good deals at the trade post. Low to mid 80 NHL players often go for under 500 pucks, gotten one or two guys as low as 150. And if you manage to find a couple guys from the same team, that adds a huge boost to chemistry when you put them on the same line.

Just be sure to check their contracts before you bid. Some people try and sneak in retired cards or guys with like 1 game left.

Phthisis

Marvie_3 said:
So.....are you gonna play with us at some point this year? :lol

I've got to bang out a couple reviews this weekend, but yes, I am planning on it at some point. I'll get back into the game once the rosters are accurate.

Marvie_3

Banned
Phthisis said:
I've got to bang out a couple reviews this weekend, but yes, I am planning on it at some point. I'll get back into the game once the rosters are accurate.
Ok cool. I sent you an invite but you must have declined it. :lol

Phthisis

Marvie_3 said:
Ok cool. I sent you an invite but you must have declined it. :lol

Tonight? Shit I didn't even see it. I was trying to conquer Bahrain in F1, and I don't think I blinked through all three rounds of qualifying.

Marvie_3

Banned
Phthisis said:
Tonight? Shit I didn't even see it. I was trying to conquer Bahrain in F1, and I don't think I blinked through all three rounds of qualifying.
Nah, I sent it awhile back. For whatever reason your name disappeared from the pending invites. I'll resend one.

JWong

Banned
HadesGigas said:
in HUT I'm finding good deals at the trade post. Low to mid 80 NHL players often go for under 500 pucks, gotten one or two guys as low as 150. And if you manage to find a couple guys from the same team, that adds a huge boost to chemistry when you put them on the same line.

Just be sure to check their contracts before you bid. Some people try and sneak in retired cards or guys with like 1 game left.
When they retire, are they gone permanently? Or do you get to play them again if you get a second card of that player after they retire?

JWong said:
When they retire, are they gone permanently? Or do you get to play them again if you get a second card of that player after they retire?

No idea, haven't played that many games.

I can't think of any reason to buy a retired card though. If there is I don't know what it is.

JWong

Banned
Some of these HUT randomizing tournaments are pretty unbalanced. How is my shoddy team suppose to beat the Eastern Conference team when the tournament is a 2 star level difficulty?

JWong

Banned
Soooo any PS3 EASHL clubs? Like, good ones?

And does anyone know how to unlock some of these boosters? I'm pretty sure I did the "all A's for sniper", but I didn't get anything. Maybe I can't mess with the settings?

Edit: Welp, I scored 2 goals in the memorial cup on default settings. Didn't get the booster's I should have had. Guess stuff is bugged.

I need some tips on improving my team-play rating with a 2-way defender. I finally got to 60 games but on game 60 my overall rating went down to c- and I can't get my new card. FUUUU Team play is my worst rating so I need to get it up. The biggest problems is that I only play against full pros now and they can all strip the puck in one poke or hit from me and I'm giving up tons of turnovers. I don't think I can do anything about that yet until I get more stat points.

JWong

Banned
BobTheFork said:
I need some tips on improving my team-play rating with a 2-way defender. I finally got to 60 games but on game 60 my overall rating went down to c- and I can't get my new card. FUUUU Team play is my worst rating so I need to get it up. The biggest problems is that I only play against full pros now and they can all strip the puck in one poke or hit from me and I'm giving up tons of turnovers. I don't think I can do anything about that yet until I get more stat points.
I think 2 way defender gets it bad. Successful hits improve teamplay, but 2 way D doesn't have much of it. I'm trying to increase 2 way D's body checking and aggressiveness, but that's about it.

Other than that, turnovers will be bad, but always end up happening in OTP.

Marvie_3

Banned
New tuner tonight:

-Increase post-whistle penalties when the post-whistle rules are set to Authentic.
-Small increase in goalie acceleration (part way between previous tuner and original values).
-Increase CPU player fatigue when hustling to correspond with human players.
-Increase effect of the shot accuracy slider at the bottom end (offline games only).
-Stop CPU goalie from passing the puck out sometimes even when nobody was calling for it. (OTP/EASHL only).
-Reduce tendency for aggressive goalies to skate out to play the puck in dangerous situations (HUT and Versus only)

So, weeks later, how are you guys finding the game?

I'm a PS3 owner who has NHL 09. I don't really play online, I like just sitting down and playing 20 minute games once or twice a week as the Canucks against random teams. So really all that matters to me is gameplay, not modes or anything else like that.

How are you guys finding the (offline) gameplay?

I'm a Be a GM mode player and I'm really unimpressed by NHL 11. There are some major glaring issues that need to be taken a look at if I'm going to invest in NHL 12, but the chances of that are slim since HUT seems to be the big money maker....

-Top prospects show up in free agency consistently. Seriously, why? I should not be able to start up my Bruins franchise and sign an 18 year old Cam Fowler because the Ducks roster was full

-Greater transparency when it comes to CHL integration. The game does a piss poor job of explaining why teenage CHL players "disappear" from your team once the season starts (Yes I do know why myself, but the casual hockey fan would be clueless where their top draft pick went)

-I should be able to sort players by not only their overall potential, but also by their OFF/DEF/ATH potential. A guy with B- over potential, but A- in OFF/ATH and a C in DEF will probably turn out pretty good, but a guy with B- overall potential with a B- in DEF/ATH/OFF is less likely to be a success.

-Contract demands are completely illogical. I recently had Adam Larsson, an 81 overall player, demand a 6 million dollar/year contract from me, while Sidney Crosby was happy to sign for 4.5 million/year

-Players improvement in their attributes shouldn't grow all at once immediately after the season ends. This creates the same issues in NHL 10, where you have a player go from an 80 overall to an 85 overall rating in an offseason, so he's demanding big bucks despite the fact he had yet to play with that ability yet. It's like giving a draft pick huge amounts of money on his potential

-Trading is convoluted and dumb. Teams are super picky about what they're looking for, and their wants never make sense. In all my dynasties, the Devils immediately have goalie problems after the first year when Brodeur retires. Logically, in their trading block they always say they really want goal tending. However, whenever I try to trade with them, they always either have a full roster or tell me they have enough goalies. Seriously what the shit EA. If the team's roster is full on goalies they shouldn't be claiming to be desperately seeking one.
Also, trading for top draft picks and top prospects is way too easy. You can pick up some really early draft picks at the trade deadline by just offering the worst team in the league your 1st and 4th rounder.

-I want to see more franchise type players appear from the draft. I've run sims on 3 dynasties going about 6 years in the future, and the scoring leaderboards in 2015 look earily similar to 2009, aside from the addition to Seguin and Hall.

I know most of you focus on online or HUT, but I'm really disappointed this year. They tacked on a few cool things, but they didn't fix the major issues in the mode. And at this point it seems like they never will.

TheClair

Neo Member
I've been enjoying NHL 11, up until now.

I've got my HUT with just a bunch of pluggers (I will not spend real money on virtual hockey cards), but I can no longer score. It's driving me insane! I've tried both Pro and All-Star and I keep losing 1-0 or 2-0. I dominate in ToP and SoG, but the opposing goalie is always a wall. I've tried different tactics, shot selection, but nothing works. It doesn't make any sense since I'm not playing against Luongo or any other NHL goalie, these are CHL goalies.

Until the last tuner pack I would usually win by a goal or two, still usually only 3-1 or 4-2. Now, nothing!

I'm getting tired of playing games to only get 250 pucks. At this rate I'll never be able to get a Standard pack, let alone a Jumbo pack.

Any tips on either an in game strategy or a slider tweak?

TheClair said:
I've been enjoying NHL 11, up until now.

I've got my HUT with just a bunch of pluggers (I will not spend real money on virtual hockey cards), but I can no longer score. It's driving me insane! I've tried both Pro and All-Star and I keep losing 1-0 or 2-0. I dominate in ToP and SoG, but the opposing goalie is always a wall. I've tried different tactics, shot selection, but nothing works. It doesn't make any sense since I'm not playing against Luongo or any other NHL goalie, these are CHL goalies.

Until the last tuner pack I would usually win by a goal or two, still usually only 3-1 or 4-2. Now, nothing!

I'm getting tired of playing games to only get 250 pucks. At this rate I'll never be able to get a Standard pack, let alone a Jumbo pack.

Any tips on either an in game strategy or a slider tweak?

You can't beat the computer even? Should be able to get 400-500 a game in cpu tournaments.

I pretty much just buy peewee packs for the contracts, then go to the trading post and search for NHL players. Can usually find 80-85 overall guys going for like 400-1500 pucks. Just search for a specific max price or buy now price to filter out all the guys you can't afford.

I've got 125 games logged on my EASHL squad and still love the game. Haven't run into too many cheese goals like last year, no pause glitching and if you're defense is reasonable you can stifle any wristers from the slot. 25 games away from my Legend card. Losing in the 3rd round of the Playoffs in OT to a team you outshot 40-10 really broke my balls though.

I have to echo not getting the puck. I love playing D but no one ever drops it back. I have to wait for a deflection. It makes me wonder is I should make a straight D-man so I don't need to worry about it. I still would like to be able to shoot so I can play a wing once in awhile.

yodathesoda said:
I've got 125 games logged on my EASHL squad and still love the game. Haven't run into too many cheese goals like last year, no pause glitching and if you're defense is reasonable you can stifle any wristers from the slot. 25 games away from my Legend card. Losing in the 3rd round of the Playoffs in OT to a team you outshot 40-10 really broke my balls though.
Man I really ought to buy this game. I'd love to play EASHL games with other GAF members.

BobTheFork said:

Hits improve your team rating, right? They're listed under team stats, anyway... well I seem to give up a lot of turnovers (4 a game) but I try to hit alot (10+ a game), it keeps my team play rating good. You can hit guys long after they give up the puck without taking a penalty, so don't back off, make everybody pay the price for your higher team rating. And of course don't go for homerun breakout passes all the time, keep it low risk so you don't rack up turnovers.

I play LD exclusively. And yeah, I have to agree, nobody ever drops it back for point shots.

bumpkin

yodathesoda said:
Ouch! I had a similar game, though it was just during an "Hockey Ultimate Team" online tournament. There was a similar shot count and I ended up losing like 7-1. :-/ They barely had control of the puck and just kept getting ridiculous angle shots past my goalie. It didn't help that I could barely stay in the attacking zone because of how fast their players were and how easily they kept stripping me.

revolverjgw said:
Hits improve your team rating, right? They're listed under team stats, anyway... well I seem to give up a lot of turnovers (4 a game) but I try to hit alot (10+ a game), it keeps my team play rating good. You can hit guys long after they give up the puck without taking a penalty, so don't back off, make everybody pay the price for your higher team rating. And of course don't go for homerun breakout passes all the time, keep it low risk so you don't rack up turnovers.

I play LD exclusively. And yeah, I have to agree, nobody ever drops it back for point shots.
I don't know what's wrong with hits but they often don't count from what I've seen. I only have a few recorded hits on my whole season ans I hit people all the time. It's more than just a normal hit I thought.

BobTheFork said:
I don't know what's wrong with hits but they often don't count from what I've seen. I only have a few recorded hits on my whole season ans I hit people all the time. It's more than just a normal hit I thought.

I don't know what actually has to happen for a hit to register, but if your hitting/strength isn't high enough to knock a guy down consistently, you might have to catch a guy off balance to get a good hit in. Right after a guy shoots, dumps or passes, he's easy to knock down. And you get a lot of leeway in this game, you can nail them well after they give up possession. Just know when to pick your spots. If you've got a good d partner that actually spends time in your zone, you can rack up tons of late-ish hits without putting your team at risk.

TheClair

Neo Member
HadesGigas said:
You can't beat the computer even? Should be able to get 400-500 a game in cpu tournaments.

I pretty much just buy peewee packs for the contracts, then go to the trading post and search for NHL players. Can usually find 80-85 overall guys going for like 400-1500 pucks. Just search for a specific max price or buy now price to filter out all the guys you can't afford.

You betcha! :D

I've only played 16 games, but I'm 8-7-1. I keep having super irritating goals go in against me. I had one last night where I blocked a 2 on 1 pass with my d by the hash marks, it hits the player and very slowly rolls past my goaltender into the net (the goalie had entered the save animation for the receiving player). That kind of stuff just keeps happening.

I managed to win that game in OT, but I outshot the computer 40-7 and I had 3.5x time of possession.

I didn't really look into the store too much, but I took your advice and picked up a better goalie for a couple hundred pucks. Maybe it'll help.

Chrange

Banned
Man, the next version of NHL needs to have better salary cap tightrope walking. Just model it after the Canucks this year, not the Flames from two years ago :lol

Chrange said:
Man, the next version of NHL needs to have better salary cap tightrope walking. Just model it after the Canucks this year, not the Flames from two years ago :lol

I want to be able to circumvent the cap situation by offering a young player a 15 year deal where he only makes 500,000 for the last 4 years of his contract, but we can only have one fixed rate with no bonuses over a maximum 8 year period. :(

JWong

Banned
HadesGigas said:

I've been pretty much doing this.

There's just no reason to get the bigger packs looking for certain players. My rare card that I got from the 1500 card pack was a stupid jersey.

I haven't played much HUT because both times in my final of almost winning a tournament, EA servers disconnect and considers my game a DNF and loss.

Glix

CrazedArabMan said:
I want to be able to circumvent the cap situation by offering a young player a 15 year deal where he only makes 500,000 for the last 4 years of his contract, but we can only have one fixed rate with no bonuses over a maximum 8 year period. :(

Lou? Is that you?

Frillen

What annoys me is that they still don't show all the goals AND don't show them in a chronological order during highlights after the games. How hard is it to show all the goals in a chronological order?

How do you get your teams logo on center ice in EASHL? Every team I play has them when they are at home, even custom shit like dollar signs. I chose the London Knights and its just EA Sports logo in the middle.

Marvie_3

Banned
Lion Heart said:
How do you get your teams logo on center ice in EASHL? Every team I play has them when they are at home, even custom shit like dollar signs. I chose the London Knights and its just EA Sports logo in the middle.
You have to use custom jerseys.

Good lord, those HUT online tournaments are fucking broken. I enter a tournament where the max number of players from 1 league is 5, and I get to face a team entirely constituted of NHL players. The guy raped me, and I quit, and I'll get less pucks for that. WOW.

I was trying to set up a friends only online team game last night, but I can't figure out how to invite more then one person at a time. Am I missing something or is there no way to play 2vs2 or a 3vs3 game?

Chrange

Banned
Had a great play in HUT, went into the replay and edited the clip down, then chose to save it. Encoded all the way to the end and then....

Lost connection to EA's servers.... ARRRRRGH

Honestly, let me save the freaking thing THEN exit out.

Really happy as a Red Wings fan that they finally got the goal horn at the Joe right, but I'm a bit miffed with the new PA guy. NCAA 11 got a new one, too, and he's awesome, but this dude sounds ... I dunno ... cheesy.

So.. is there no way to have custom soundtracks for your HUT's arena? It's not in the custom music section and it still plays EA TRAXXX when I play home games in HUT when I've customized every changable league.

eznark

Banned
2 questions:

How do I turn off all the replays and goalie shots after whistles? Is the no quick play that turns that shit off?

Can I install this on ps3? Can't find either option anywhere.

Marvie_3

Banned
First patch is out.

I just wanted to thank the community for their patience in waiting for the NHL 11 patch. As our PS3 users will know, the patch has been released for a few days now and feedback is starting to trickle in. For our XBOX360 users, no we haven’t forgotten about you. The XBOX360 patch has a tentative release date from Microsoft for Friday, November 12th. Here is the list of issues we addressed in the patch:

Gameplay

-Fixes for several rare crashes during gameplay

-Fixed problem that resulted in attributes of players who drop from OTP/EASHL games not being reset to the default attributes for AI players

-Prevent push puck while holding the pass button (prevents an exploit)

-Prevent the face-off deke move from being done on a backhand face-off grip

-Eliminated several situations where the puck could be poked out of the goalie’s glove as he is getting up or covering the puck against the side of the net

-Allow shots that are blocked without using the shot block control to count in shot block stats (but they do not contribute to team play)

-Fixed some situations where a puck off the skate was incorrectly being considered a deliberate kick and resulting in goals being disallowed that should not have been

-Fixed for cases where the goalie would sweep the puck into his own net attempting to clear it

-Fixed problem that prevented the opposing team from being able to pick up slap passes in some situations

-Prevent fake shot from being used when doing protect puck

-Force self-pin to have a minimum duration (prevents an exploit)

-Fixed for a case where broken or dropped sticks would disappear from the ice

-Fixed problem where the first PP fwd line way always being put out following a delayed penalty, regardless of what line the user selected

-Prevent stick lifts from working on a player while he is doing the “jump over” deke

-Fixed problem where injured players weren’t getting off the ice

-Fixed problem allowing hard passes off of a face-off

-Fixed problem that sometimes caused a defenseman to be positioned on the wrong side for short-handed defensive zone face-offs

-Increase the effect of the stick checking attribute on stick lifts

-Prevent flip dump from being used directly on a face-off

-Prevent situations where a player could go directly from being down on the ice into a slapshot windup

-Improve defensive awareness attribute effect on interceptions

-Cause players to slow down more while skating using protect puck control

-Add additional pass error to the AI players to balance the fact that humans players have imprecise controller input

-Shots that result in a broken stick can no longer be deflected

There are also several bug fixes made possible by the patch that will be activated through the next tuning update, these include:

-Enabling auto-backskate setting to work in online games

-Reducing the ease of losing an edge while skating without the puck

-Fixed problem where players will fall easily again immediately after losing an edge a first time

-Increase how aggressive AI defenders are on the rush making it less easy to go wide on them

-Increase friction when diving and reduce the effectiveness of diving poke checks at knocking the puck away from the puck carrier

-Increase the acceleration and top speed of a player using push puck, which had been lowered to prevent a push puck exploit (mentioned above).

Audio

- (Fixed) Pittsburgh Intro sometimes mentions Mellon Arena instead of the new Console Energy centre.

HUT Mode

- User is no longer able to edit their player card’s overall stats by editing that player in Creation Zone and then discarding the HUT card for more pucks than initially worth
(Note - it was only a small increase to the value of pucks gained and also this had no effect in the auction house or in gameplay. Also this is the reason why we now reset your roster when entering HUT from the main menu.)

- Fixed a crash that sometimes occurs during the loading screen

- Fixed issue where users were getting two goalies to appear in HUT games.

- Fixed HUT initial line creation so the 4-man lines are C-RW instead of LW-C

- Fixed a HUT problem where user “A” disconnects very early in the loading screen which will cause user “B” to get a DNF and lose contracts

- Changed the default minimum age for North American discs to 10 instead of 16.
(Note - This coincides with our ESRB rating of E10+ and does not apply to any European regions due to different age ratings in those areas)

- Fixed the Time Remaining strings, they will now show properly for card pack sales

- Fixed Rare crash backing out of the search screen of the Auction Hall

- Fixed the bug where the current bid disappears on the search results screen.

- Fixed an issue where game will crash if the user is browsing coaches in the auction hall where a previous bid is won

- Added the ability to lower the minimum starting price for HUT auction (server side control)

- Fixed issue where user was put into an unplayable state after attempting to buy an expired Promo pack.

- Fixed issue where Deal and Promo tags were being displayed incorrectly in the store.
(Note - with promo packs activated in the HUT store, the incorrect “Deal” tag displays. One deal/mega-deal packs should have that description. Everything else that is not sold at a discounted price during promos should have the “Promo” tags.)

- Fixed issue where PS3 users who match up on the side select screen rarely have”GAMERTAG” text will be displayed.

- Fixed issue where host migration did not work for Versus and Shootout quick matches
(Note - Backing out of the side select in Versus or Shootout will now allow you to stay in the side select while another user attempts to join your session)

- Fixed EASHL Bar graph that shows where the club sits in the league standings does not show the correct position when the divisions house more than 100 teams and the club is not within those 100 teams.

- Fixed EASHL - User must select Submit in the GM Options in order to save any Custom Jersey changes, backing out of the screen doesn’t prompt a save and you lose your progress
(Note - Now just backing out will warn the user that they have unsaved changes and if they continue to back out that they will lose those changes. The user would still have to select Submit on the screen to save)

- Fixed EASHL - Game rarely crashes when entering the Clubs Play Game screen
(Note - This is likely the crash that occurs when users advance into the side select and then having the other team back out. Sometimes when selecting OK to the session has ended going back into the dressing room would cause your console to lock up.)

- Fixed issue where PS3 VoIP is very poor quality, especially when using Bluetooth headsets
(Note - This is a code side improvement, we also made a server side change to help improve the quality. We found that there was less background interference and less echo when talking with this change. We also found that lowering you microphone’s volume levels in the XMB helps reduce the background noises)

- Fixed issue where Posting a new Tuner Set during a server reload will cause users to Desync
(Note - Previously we had to do a full server down when posting new tuner set updates, which usually happened at 2AM PST. With this change we will be able to do tuner updates without taking the servers down. We initially found this problem a few days after launch where everyone entering game would Desync immediately (Desync = faceoff loop). Technically this could still be a possibility after this fix if a game session is created and the tuner is immediately uploaded and someone else joins that session with the tuner update already downloaded. The game would then Desync at the start, no stats tracked or games lost if this happens, and once you go into your next session you would be prompted to download the tuner update. We will still be uploading tuner updates during non peak hours to avoid the likelihood of this affecting a lot of people.)
- Fixed issue where Sometimes wins count as losses in Online Shootout
(Note - We made a fix for this issue and were not able to get this to occur after the fix)

- Fixed EASHL - User will be frozen in the Recent Games screen if they select to view a game before that team’s logo finishes loading

- Fixed Online Leagues - Users are not able to create a league with 32 teams with unique rosters ON
(Note - Online Leagues were defaulted to a max of 10 teams, however they could create a 32 team league if unique rosters were off)

- Fixed Lobby - Everyone’s Player Module Rank and Record isn’t showing correct stats, either 0-0-0 or nothing at all

- Fixed EASHL - Users who drop out of an EASHL game are not replaced by a CPU player with base attributes
(Note - When user drops, their stats drop to base level CPU’s stats. The player likeness and name will remain the same, however their skill and rating will drop in game.)

- Fixed issued where sometimes certain users will lose connection while loading Game Modes save files
(Note - Only applies for Be a GM/Season/Be a Pro save files)

- Fixed issue where sometimes users will hang when selecting Drop-in Game
(Note - This was fixed server side a few weeks after launch and not in the actual patch itself)

- Fixed crash in OTP at coach feedback screen when using controller 2

Hockey Shop Boosts

- Fixed issue where Strength +5 and Slap Shot Power +5 do not unlock correctly when trying to unlock by participating in an EASHL Playoff game
(Note - It was only unlocking for the player locked to center during a playoff game but no one else. This was fixed to allow everyone to have the boosts unlock)

- Fixed issue with Boost pack being improperly applied to a player
(Note - This was the issue that some people were seeing with the pre-order Bauer Anniversary Pack. It actually had nothing to do with the pack at all because the bug would occur when you went to Edit your pro’s equipment (any equipment) and then go into the Hockey Shop. A Boost Pack would sometimes be unlocked and applied even if the user didn’t have the boost pack unlocked.)

- Fixed exploit where User is able to duplicate boosts so they have up to +15 in each equipment type

- Fixed issue with Store continually showing ‘Retrieving Hockey Shop Information….” status when accessing the store while a non-XBL profile is signed into controller 2

- Fixed issue where Wrist Shot Accuracy +3 wasn’t unlocking after you made your NHL team’s top line in BAP

- Fixed issue where Slap Shot Accuracy +1 wasn’t unlocking after you scored 2 goals in the Memorial Cup

Be a GM

- Fixed issue where players will get stuck at 1500 xp and will not purchase ratings

- Fixed issue where wingers are growing too much in Faceoffs during in season growth

- Fixed issue with created player do not have a UFA year when they are taken into Be a GM

- Fixed issue where players get trapped in the minors if the preseason games are played after waivers go into affect

- Fixed issue where user can get two RFA players to accept an offer that involves the same compensation picks

- Fixed issue where game will crash when trying to view the draft info for Petteri Simila of the Montreal Canadiens

- Fixed issue where unsigned players are not staying on their teams when starting at the Draft with Default rosters

Be a Pro

- Fixed issue where autosave is disabled within a BAP career if User plays any Online modes before playing BAP

- Fixed issue where blocked shots are improperly recorded in the Last Game Performance and Career Performance screens

- Fixed a rare crash in BAP during a faceoff, also occurred in EASHL

- Fixed issue where Be A Pro- User’s camera perspective will be facing down the ice when they play an Away game, after playing a Home game with any non-Be A Pro camera type and perspective Prefer Up

- Fixed issue where Controller disconnection causes camera change for ‘Be a pro’ Goalie causing the title to hang after any cinematic in game.

Season Mode

- Fixed issue where CHL team will reject trades due to too many prospects

- Fixed issue where game will crash when entering gameplay with the Saskatoon Blades or Swift Current Broncos

- Fixed issue where settings are not saved when using controller 2 as the lead profile in season mode.

Front End/Creation Zone/Rosters

- Fixed issue where game will crash when viewing Player info for P.Simila or P Murphy

Marvie_3

Banned
JWong said:
Wha... what? The patch just came out?

Finally fixed the unlocking. Might play my BAP offline now.
It's only out on PS3 so far. Patch won't be out on 360 for a couple days due to MS's certification taking longer.

Giard

Tentative for friday..not out yet

BTW, weren't stick lifts already pretty good? I thought poke checks were in need of improvement, not stick lifting.

JWong

Banned
I'm sure I didn't unlock the 2 goals in Memorial Cup boost. Either the patch retroactively unlocked it, or I never noticed and complained about it.

Also, does anyone know if changing settings, like line changes to "no line changes", prevents unlocking boosts?

For players who use manual line changes:

Sometimes I'll have a problem where I'll try to line change from 2nd > 3rd line, but the 3rd line won't come out until i have to cycle to the 4th > 1st > 2nd line again. Anyone else have this problem? I've noticed this sometimes in NHL '10. Maybe I'm not doing it right or something???

Top Bottom