• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

Mii

Banned
Ok Vancouver, since both our off-seasons are starting soon, what do you want for Schneider? Seriously, we will give you anyone on our roster. Anyone.
because everyone on this team is shit

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Ok Vancouver, since both our off-seasons are starting soon, what do you want for Schneider? Seriously, we will give you anyone on our roster. Anyone.

... What team are you affiliated with again?

Acid08

Banned

I like Couture. He can stay.

edit: Wingels too.

Mii

Banned
I like Couture. He can stay.

And even he is playing like crap right now, but sure, Juicy can stay.

EDIT: If part of the right trade, Wingels can go. We have to give the other party SOMETHING of value. We can't just offload the salaries of our dead weight and expect to get an awesome goalie in return.

Holy fuck, I have TJ Oshie, David Backes, David Perron, Alex Pieterangelo, and Kevin Shattenkirk in my pool and not one of them have a single point on 4 St Louis goals tonight! Why, St Louis!

calder

Any teams sniffing after Schneider will find the price steep. Even more so an you'd think, one Canucks team official gave Giroux as an example of the return the Canucks would be expecting. Expecting isn't getting, but even as a hardline negotiating opener that seems crazy.

Haven't watched the whole game but this is the first I've seen the Blues looking actually good.

nasero

How someone can root for the Bruins is beyond me. Apart from Bergeron, there's not a single likeable player on this team. They cheat, they fake, they try to injure, they're ugly. I guess if you only care about your team winning, they do win games. But if you're looking for entertaining hockey and admirable individuals, leaders and great athletes, you gotta look the other way.

I couldn't agree more... http://youtu.be/PNw8ZZT8tOU

Smiley90

And even he is playing like crap right now, but sure, Juicy can stay.

EDIT: If part of the right trade, Wingels can go. We have to give the other party SOMETHING of value. We can't just offload the salaries of our dead weight and expect to get an awesome goalie in return.

I'm looking at your rookies, but you guys seem to have an even worse prospect pool than us... and a bad draft pick too... so it would probably have to be roster players, and it'd have to be a top4 winger. Whatcha got?

Acid08

Banned
18752300.jpg

Mii

Banned
Its a damn shame DW didn't get rid of Marleau at some point when he had value. What a worthless piece of this team.

Acid08

Banned
I'm looking at your rookies, but you guys seem to have an even worse prospect pool than us... and a bad draft pick too... so it would probably have to be roster players, and it'd have to be a top4 winger. Whatcha got?

Take your pick, they'll all let you down in the end.

edit: decline the PP plz

Smiley90

Take your pick, they'll all let you down in the end.

edit: decline the PP plz

Yeah I'm not seeing much.. The only adequate return (IMHO) would be Couture, but we're WAY over capacity in good centres already, so that just wouldn't work. So I don't see any way, if that was a serious question in the first place.

Mii

Banned
Yeah I'm not seeing much.. The only adequate return (IMHO) would be Couture, but we're WAY over capacity in good centres already, so that just wouldn't work. So I don't see any way, if that was a serious question in the first place.

How about we just give you any members of our roster still under contract for next year for a bag of pucks?

We'll throw in the coach too, I know you guys will be needing one of those.

Smiley90

How about we just give you any members of our roster still under contract for next year for a bag of pucks?

You realize we have 0$ cap space, right? I'm so sorry guys :(

Any teams sniffing after Schneider will find the price steep. Even more so an you'd think, one Canucks team official gave Giroux as an example of the return the Canucks would be expecting. Expecting isn't getting, but even as a hardline negotiating opener that seems crazy.

Haven't watched the whole game but this is the first I've seen the Blues looking actually good.

BBEYk.jpg

Hey, we will take Todd back as an assistant since ours don't know how to run our specialty teams and the team has struggled since he left.

So the possible second round for the for the west has a decent possibility of looking like this:

Kings, Preds, Coyotes, Blues.....

That surely is some exciting stuff right there....

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Halak, where are thou:(

edit: oh wait I just came back, now I realize St Louis is winning, lol.

Top Bottom