• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

purg3

slept with Malkin
Weber isn't welcome, he smashed Z's head into the glass. Suter on the other hand....

that's OK, pens will trade away their entire defense in the offseason for Weber. He will be by himself and play all 60mins and still be better than what we have now.

geeko

I was ready to give up and go on my merry way, and Juicy had to make it a game. Now I'm stoked for next game. I don't really know what to think anymore.

First, who the fuck are you?

Second, Ribeiro got TRADED. The Habs got tired of his antics and they fucking GAVE him away against a nobody defenseman because they thought the guy didn't fit it even if he was racking up points.

Third, you had to go back 5 years to find a Habs player that was a remotely good example of non-classy moves? Wow. I'm impressed.

Fourth, fuck you.

Fifth, the Bruins are packed to the brim with shitty people.

hahaha I'm drunk

that's OK, pens will trade away their entire defense in the offseason for Weber. He will be by himself and play all 60mins and still be better than what we have now.

Then you can actually wear your avatar you have now without leaving your original team for another before the round even ended. :D

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016

Second, Ribeiro got TRADED. The Habs got tired of his antics and they fucking GAVE him away against a nobody defenseman because they thought the guy didn't fit it even if he was racking up points.

Third, you had to go back 5 years to find a Habs player that was a remotely good example of non-classy moves? Wow. I'm impressed.

Fourth, fuck you.

hahaha I'm drunk
jack_nicholson_approve_gif.gif

Is the old Sharks-age and Hawks-Age allegiances still alive? I enjoy watching that team on the local sportsbars too much to ever dislike them.

*wink* *wink*

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Canucks-GAF, do you guys already have anyone specific in mind we'd like as a return for Schneids? Or at least positions? I've been thinking about it lately :)'() And I think I'd like a real top4-winger best, because Kassian won't be able to fill that role for a while and with Daniel out, we have no real top line winger, so clearly there's need to fill that.. and if we can sell Schneider as a top goaltender, we should hopefully be able to get something in that area. Yes/No/You're an idiot? Looking for opinions. (Other team-affiliations are welcome to pitch in :D )

RC

Banned
Canucks-GAF, do you guys already have anyone specific in mind we'd like as a return for Schneids? Or at least positions? I've been thinking about it lately :)'() And I think I'd like a real top4-winger best, because Kassian won't be able to fill that role for a while and with Daniel out, we have no real top line winger, so clearly there's need to fill that.. and if we can sell Schneider as a top goaltender, we should hopefully be able to get something in that area. Yes/No/You're an idiot? Looking for opinions. (Other team-affiliations are welcome to pitch in :D )

You're an idiot. Sorry, I'm too tired right now to put any thought into this. Although some ridiculous suggestions might keep me up.

Acid08

Banned
Couture is about as untouchable as Giroux

Yup, plus he's an established talent with back to back 30 goal seasons. Giroux was top 3 in points this year. Schneider, as good as he looks when he plays, isn't a sure thing as a starter. Until the Canucks decide to show him off like that he's not going to get anything near these weird expectations people have.

Smiley90

Yup, plus he's an established talent with back to back 30 goal seasons. Giroux was top 3 in points this year. Schneider, as good as he looks when he plays, isn't a sure thing as a starter. Until the Canucks decide to show him off like that he's not going to get anything near these weird expectations people have.

Aim for the stars. Can't have another Kassian trade. Not after this disappointing postseason :(

Fourth, fuck you.

hahaha I'm drunk

Holy salt, batman.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member

Fourth, fuck you.

hahaha I'm drunk

Thats the saltiest thing I have ever tasted and I once ate a heaping bag of salt.

Smiley90

More funny stuff:

Will Posthumus@Will_Posthumus
Today, Predators players were using the ping pong tables in the hallway outside of the locker rooms. Todd Bertuzzi saw this and then...
16 Apr 12 ReplyRetweetFavorite

Will Posthumus@Will_Posthumus
...told them if they wanted to play they needed their own table, then folded up the table, and rolled it into the Wings locker room. #boom

And did anyone catch this/mention it?: This was right before the 4-3 goal.

2kgwn.jpg

EDIT: Not saying it was offside, just saying it was really REALLY close.

Vman

Oh yeah what's your cap situation like?

You have a fucking all-star, not much room for more star talent ;)

16 million in cap space, and our GM has said he is going after these two very hard specifically. The thought around Minnesota is we are an attractive enough team to get them. The only reason we fell so far in the standings this year are injuries to our top six forwards.
Bouchard,Lats, Koivu,Setoguchi all missed lots of time. Heatley was one of our only consistent players in the lineup. This team is very close to being a contender for a long time with our prospects coming in like Coyle,Granlund,Larsson, and many others.

Bouchard,Lats, Koivu,Setoguchi all missed lots of time. Heatley was one of our only consistent players in the lineup. This team is very close to being a contender for a long time with our prospects coming in like Coyle,Granlund,Larsson, and many others.

Give us Charlie Coyle back. We'll give you Antti Niemi.

Top Bottom