• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

Flyers are not having any problems getting pucks to the front of the net. Just gotta keep doing that eventually they will start to go in. LOL at that stupid penalty.

Curufinwe

Having a 1-0 lead after the first feels weird. Hopefully the Flyers can cut down on turnovers cause the Devils already had some great chances off of them.

YVepr.gif

LOL at the announcers saying that a fast paced game would favor the Devils.

Edit: Damn were is everybody I figured there must have been another post by now.

ShaneB

Ok... I got home late and was making dinner. did Bob Cole really just say the Flyers do not have a shot on net in this period?!?! My god, this game must be thrilling to watch :(

edit: looking at posts, this looks to be the case. Holy crap.

This is horrible, they arnt even trying to do anything. Just get the puck and throw it down the ice. It is like they dont think the Devils can score at all. I cant remember one game this year that they played like this.

gcubed

Quite possibly the worst period of hockey I saw the flyers play in a while. They should be embarrassed... and they are still up 1-0

Alucard

Banned
I think I'm starting to accept that the Flyers are going to win the Cup. Puck luck and clutch plays when necessary. DESTINY.

Curufinwe

I'm all for Quick and Bryz switching bodies, but having the rest of the Flyers replaced by the Blue Jackets is not going to work. Holy shit were they bad in that period.

Have ordered the same thing from the same place for every playoff win this year. Only 2 times I ordered elsewhere, Pens won.

They got my order wrong today. This is obviously why the Flyers sucked this period. This is why they will lose.

Alucard

Banned
To be fair, the Devils didn't do much with their chances. But yeah, Philly looked like hot garbage in that period. Expecting them to either totally blast the Devils in the third, or for a lucky one to squeak by Bryz.

To be fair, the Devils didn't do much with their chances. But yeah, Philly looked like hot garbage in that period. Expecting them to either totally blast the Devils in the third, or for a lucky one to squeak by Bryz.
Laviolette will probably end up motivating them enough during the break that they are back to normal at least.

Top Bottom