• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
This is the boring series, the Coyotes VS Preds one is the fun one to watch:p

edit: Damnit

398191_348693541858840_100001545928976_1022219_1427356221_n.jpg

gcubed

Team should be embarrassed... apparently they heard how good people think they are and decided they didn't really need to play. Every time I get a little confidence they play a game with such little effort its frustrating.

The game should be 5 or 6-1. I wish it was just to reinforce how shit they played.

cube444

So is this a case of the Devils finally playing the game they want in order to beat the Flyers or Philly just not showing up?

Any Philly fans worried?

Cagey

Banned
So is this a case of the Devils finally playing the game they want in order to beat the Flyers or Philly just not showing up?

Any Philly fans worried?

Yes, it is. We finally realized our defensemen aren't fast enough to withstand Philly's forecheck for 60 minutes, and instead of playing the counterattack style you would normally use, just take it to Philly's shitty defense corps + goalie. Exploit their weakness. Essentially, play their game against them, but with some semblance of discipline + goaltending (LOLPENS).

Bryzzy is the only reason this game was close going into the 3rd.

Whether it's sustainable, who knows, but the strategy tonight was perfect.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I only saw the first two periods, and just now got to see the final score. I am pleased.

That was a sloppy game by the Flyers and for once the loss wasn't really Bryz's fault. Also, I'm surprised Pierre McGuire didn't hang himself after that loss. I guess he was able to scavenge some of their dirty towels and that was his silver lining. He'll be jerking off with them until Thursday.

Top Bottom