• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT2| NHL ratings up 50%; GAF ratings down 90%

well that's a dumb move. Havy is a boss.

Let's scapegoat Havi (the only decent coach we had) so we can make it look like we're doing something after the second first-round exit in a row!

The head coach who looks like he has no idea what he's doing half the time and the fucking moron running the PP who's close to the head coach are okay though.

From Jahns: "Sources said weeks ago the brass wanted a shakeup on the bench w/ Mike Kitchen being candidate. But Stan Bowman said he would consult with coach Joel Quenneville before a move was made."

There you go.

Alucard

Banned
Remember when yankeehater said this series wouldn't go more than 5 games. Turns out, he was right!

wwe-triple-h-hhh-happy-6bb61e3b7bce0931da574d19d1d82c88-16.gif

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
When we brought up the Devils winning against the Flyers in March, Marvie said this.

If NJ won that series, the salt levels would make this thread look like Hiroshima after the atomic bomb.

I'm hoping it is true.

Curufinwe

Devils deserved it, and that makes it two years in a row the Flyers haves laid down and quit in the second round. Might be time for a new coach.

Any one who thinks Bryz is why they lost this series is a moron.

Great now Parise will see that NJ can make it past the 2nd round and will resign with them, only to have them fail to make it past the 2nd round next year!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!

He must sign with DETROIT!!!! :(

Slurmer

Banned
Devils deserved it, and that makes it two years in a row the Flyers haves laid down and quit in the second round. Might be time for a new coach.

Any one who thinks Bryz is why they lost this series is a moron.

I dont think he should be fired. They had a good year and who knows how things turn out with a healthy D.

Curufinwe

One year and a huge goalie contract later, Flyers find themselves in the same spot: needing a goaltender.

Is that goaltender going to fix the defense and come up with a system that can beat a two man forecheck? Cause if not it won't make any difference.

gcubed

I dont think he should be fired. They had a good year and who knows how things turn out with a healthy D.

He needs to be on a short leash. I'll give him one more year I'm not sold on him. He has good half years and has fully fizzled the last 2 years in the playoffs

Solo

Is that goaltender going to fix the defense and come up with a system that can beat a two man forecheck?

Most certainly not. You have holes all over your back end (as a Habs fan, I can empathize). But to say goaltending isn't one of them is to be willfully ignorant.

cube444

It is natural for Flyers fans to defend Bryzgalov but you guys know he's not the type of goalie who is mentally strong enough to win a Cup.

In a way I hope all the big ufas resign with their current teams so all the people wanking to parise and Weber have to try and get it up for Scotty Gomez and Marco sturm

Is there any team that would give scotty a contract? He's been so horrible I wouldn't even want him as a fourth liner.

Top Bottom