• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT2| NHL ratings up 50%; GAF ratings down 90%

NYR

I think the Rangers will finally take control of a series tonight.

Hope so. I want them to win, and the 'Yotes to pressure the Kings to 6 so the Rangers are the ones that come in with the break, not the other way around. Not that it's made any difference, but it would be nice...

ShaneB

Was at the AHL game earlier today with the Marlies vs the Barons. Was a fun game, but reminded of two things. How fast the game is now and I can't fault the refs, even I was loosing track of some things that were going on. Also, there is little room anymore on the ice. Seeing it up close and really noticing how big players are in comparison to the small ice surface, it's crazy.

Cagey

Banned
In a DIII massive LAN session, taking a break to watch the game... FUCK YES.

When you play like this for four god damn games, this is what the scoreboard should look like early on, no matter how good the opponent's goaltender is. Keep this the fuck up.

EDIT: got to level 60, inferno is ridiculous, and as someone who exclusively played hardcore in D2C/D2X... I don't know how hardcore in this game is even possible.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
What what what? "Free"?
Free admission viewing party at the Garden. Season ticket holders got to skate on the ice in the pregame too. Next year... Fun times.

Anyway, the game. Fuck. Also, completely fucking expected.

On the plus side, they looked a little energized from the PK and PP, but it's already a deep hole they've put themselves in. Could have been worse, though. This is easily what game 3 could have been too.

Need a goal ASAP.

John tortorella is going to rip 30 new assholes. Feel bad for Henrik, got drilled 20 straight mins. If they don't score 1 in the 2nd, game pretty much over unless another 3rd period meltdown.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Well, that period was better at least. I'm ok with periods like this one. Those first periods are killers, though. We will lose the series if they keep happening.

I don't see us bouncing back in this one, but it is still only two, at least. Hardly impossible.

Here's hoping for another huge third period.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Well this game is over, but gotta love Rupp just destroying the entire Devils line in one big fuck you. I'm guessing we'll be losing him for Game 5, which would hurt, but if that gives this team some fire for Game 5 then it was worth it.

Normally I'd be annoyed by the gooning, but Rupp is one of the few guys who looked like he gave a shit throughout this game.

This period is straight up Rangers-Devils.

cube444

Well this game is over, but gotta love Rupp just destroying the entire Devils line in one big fuck you. I'm guessing we'll be losing him for Game 5, which would hurt, but if that gives this team some fire for Game 5 then it was worth it.

This period is straight up Rangers-Devils.

These are the semi-finals. Some 4th line scrub should not be needed to provide sparks at this point.

Top Bottom