• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT2| NHL ratings up 50%; GAF ratings down 90%

I want to see OT, just so it completely messes up the NBA playoffs in Staples Center tonight. When's the last time you've heard of a game delay due to a previous game at the same venue running long outside of baseball doubleheaders?

History will be made.

calder

We've seen this before, Kings run up 3-0 series lead against mediocre, overmatched opponent lucky to make it as far as they did only to drop game four at home. I'm confident they'll stick to their established pattern and wrap it up next game.

Curufinwe

We've seen this before, Kings run up 3-0 series lead against mediocre, overmatched opponent lucky to make it as far as they did only to drop game four at home. I'm confident they'll stick to their established pattern and wrap it up next game.

Are you talking about Vancouer?

ShaneB

I want to see OT, just so it completely messes up the NBA playoffs in Staples Center tonight. When's the last time you've heard of a game delay due to a previous game at the same venue running long outside of baseball doubleheaders?

History will be made.

Aw man, this would've been hilarious.

Glad the coyotes won just to have more hockey before the finals.

Marvie_3

Banned

History will be made.

Not quite the same thing but it happened at the Metrodome several years ago. A Twins/Indians game was running late and they had to postpone the end of the game until the next day so they could get the dome ready for a University of Minnesota football game that night.

Slurmer

Banned

Vancouver?

More like ARRRROOOOOOO-GA

So strange, when I looked at Gamecenter this morning and saw the final score I thought "Shane Doan probably got both goals"... *loads up results*... "HA!"... *girlfriend stifles awake*... *quickly drop head to pillow to look like I was sleep talking*.

Today, we are all Kings

Never.

Would a Clippers and Lakers series mean that there would literally be no difference between home and away games?

This is how much I care about NBA, when I have to ask obvious questions like this.

Would a Clippers and Lakers series mean that there would literally be no difference between home and away games?

This is how much I care about NBA, when I have to ask obvious questions like this.

Superficial differences mostly.

The court colors/logos, who has to use the road locker room, which celebs with season tickets are in what seats...

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Talking about basketball and the post I made almost 12 hours ago is still on this page. :(

Diablo & the fact that all remaining teams only have a really small following/aren't that attractive to non-followers = thread is dead.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I think the Rangers will finally take control of a series tonight.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I think the Rangers will finally take control of a series tonight.

That sounds nice. I'm not so optimistic, but a 3-1 series lead would be really great. Close out at home on Wednesday, giving the Kings only one extra day off than us (or even better, have the Yotes win again tomorrow!). That would be the ideal. Unfortunately this team only likes to do things the hard way.

Curious what Torts is going to do about Prust's spot. I'm sure he really wants Dubinsky in there, but Dubi's saying he's not ready. I'm guessing Bickel and Eminger will both be in. Losing Prust is a serious blow to our PK but nothing that can't be overcome.

No stupid penalties, though. We're not likely to go 5-for-5 on the PK too many times against this offense.

Top Bottom