• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT2| NHL ratings up 50%; GAF ratings down 90%

Been avoiding this thread because I haven't watched the first SCF game yet. Watching it tonight. This page seems safe if you ignore the 1 Kings and the 1 Devils fan.

I wish I was ambidextrous with my feet. That would be awesome.

Can't you turn left, Zoolander-style?

I'm right-handed and hold my (goalie) stick to the right... which means I now technically shoot(pass) left :S

Been avoiding this thread because I haven't watched the first SCF game yet. Watching it tonight. This page seems safe if you ignore the 1 Kings and the 1 Devils fan.

Can't you turn left, Zoolander-style?

I'm right-handed and hold my (goalie) stick to the right... which means I now technically shoot(pass) left :S

Woo, another goalie.

respeck-knuckles.gif

cube444

Listen to this clusterfuck. Solo:

- swings left (tennis)
- swings right (baseball)
- shoots left (hockey)
- shoots right (basketball)
- golfs left (golf, duh)
- throws right (baseball, football)
- writes left

I am:

right
left
left
right
left
right
right

Actually I am quite good at writing papers (mostly because all of the dang history classes I have taken). It is only when it comes to hand writing something that it looks like a bunch of scribbles.

We have two goalies for our GAF pickup game now!! Woo!! Now to see which one sucks less than the other. :p

I traded in that festering pile of shit/abortion/all of the above of a game.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Tim Thomas going on sabbatical, what? :lol

I picked a hell of a day to be so busy I couldn't even check Twitter

Barrage

Lost somewhat in the enormous news of Nicklas Lidstrom’s retirement and the Wings’ likely pursuit of UFA-to-be Ryan Suter, is that Brad Stuart is also likely out the door in Detroit. It’s believed he wants to move back to California for family reasons. So there’s two of your top three blueliners gone in Detroit.

Abandon ship. All Sedins and children off first.

:lol

I thought it was West vs East?

Oh, I figured we just didn't want Tabris on our team and we had no goalie for the east.

Abandon ship. All Sedins and children off first.

Been known for a while and I wouldn't really say he is one of our top 3 defensemen at all. He was our worst defenseman in the playoffs though and had an ok regular season. This opens the door for the next Lidstrom (Smith) to start playing regularly.

Marvie_3

Banned
OK, first line center get!

CAPGEEK.COM USER GENERATED ROSTER

FORWARDS
LEFT WING / Crazed ArabMan ($5.000m) / RIGHT WING
LEFT WING / CENTER / RIGHT WING
LEFT WING / CENTER / RIGHT WING
Rev E. Nant ($2.000m) / Marvie Marv ($75.000m) / RIGHT WING

DEFENSEMEN
LEFT DEFENSE / RIGHT DEFENSE

GOALTENDERS
Dastardly Jerk ($3.500m)
------
CAPGEEK.COM TOTALS (follow @capgeek on Twitter)
(these totals are compiled without the bonus cushion)
SALARY CAP: $70,300,000; CAP PAYROLL: $85,500,000; BONUSES: $0
CAP SPACE (4-man roster):- $15,200,000

Looking good so far.

:lol

I need a shooter on my line, I'm more of a play-maker.

edit: 75M for a 4th line enforcer? You better make sure the whole team is unable to play by the 2nd period then.

Clydefrog

I can play left wing. I'm joining my buds hockey team if the Kings win the cup.

edit: i've played soccer all my life so i'm great at kicking the puck. +$5.00 trade fee

Quick

Banned

Same here. Right handed, but my glove hand is right. Didn't think it was odd until my friend tried to correct me (glove on left), and that felt odd to me.

Which genius scheduled the games so that the 2 day break doesn't actually happen right after the teams travel?

There's a concert for two days.

I've been a goalie for years but since DJ probably could fight for a spot on the national team I am volunteering for playing second string keeper.

Top Bottom