• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT2| NHL ratings up 50%; GAF ratings down 90%

Revenant

It's Sunday morning, and no one has posted the Carter cocaine pic? :( I'm trying to find it, but it must be a GAF original.

Rh2OP.png

Cake Boss

Banned
GODS WILL BE DONE.

BWAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHA HOLY FUCK LOL BWAHAHAHAHA.

Hes gone from the cool old man to a dumbass tea party guy that puts his politics ahead of his teammates.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
For those who are saying you haven't watched a bit of the Finals, you're missing out--it has been some great hockey.

Alucard

Banned
While that could be said of game 2, I have no idea how anyone can claim that game 1 was anything other than average-to-bland aside from the final few minutes of the third and the OT.

Sanjuro

For those who are saying you haven't watched a bit of the Finals, you're missing out--it has been some great hockey.

I've watched some. Not going to lie though, a New York & Los Angeles matchup isn't very enticing. Plus, I still have some basketball going on as well.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Didn't watch the game last night, but I'm hoping for a sweep so we can get these awful playoffs over with already. Nice goal from Doughty though.

Clydefrog

KIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

so excited!

the 4 extra tickets I bought and listed for resale on stubhub sold last night :) made a profit! still going to game 4!

Heretic

Cup finals have taken away from him good sir!

Same here, I really just don't care about the Kings or Devils to watch this SCF, not too mention from the posts in here it hasn't been that exciting. :/
I feel the same way. Hell, I feel like if the queens when then they just devalued the Cup.

My friends keeps rubbing it in saying they're going to take it all and all that runs through my mind is "meh. " it doesn't even feel like the Stanley Cup finals are taking place.

I feel the same way. Hell, I feel like if the queens when then they just devalued the Cup.

My friends keeps rubbing it in saying they're going to take it all and all that runs through my mind is "meh. " it doesn't even feel like the Stanley Cup finals are taking place.

Last year really felt like the SCF that is for sure, this year it really doesn't at all. Heck the only reason I want the Devils is because of what seems like King band-wagon fans now just realizing they have a hockey team, so going for the underdog. But other than that I don't even feel like flipping on the games to watch them.

Socreges

Banned
Heck the only reason I want the Devils is because of what seems like King band-wagon fans now just realizing they have a hockey team, so going for the underdog. But other than that I don't even feel like flipping on the games to watch them.
NJ folk are just more consistent in not giving a shit, I guess.

Also kind weird how Entropia has taken on his LA bandwagoning as if he hasn't been a Carolina fan for years (and still is).

Happy for Clydefrog, though.

Heretic

NJ folk are just more consistent in not giving a shit, I guess.

Also kind weird how Entropia has taken on his LA bandwagoning as if he hasn't been a Carolina fan for years (and still is).

Happy for Clydefrog, though.

Hahaha

Now on to more pressing matters: USA vs Canada in a couple of hours!

Sanjuro

This Tim Thomas thing is just strange now. Good riddance he's taking the year off.

Putting your family above sports? That fucking asshole. I like my athletes to be deadbeat dads, rapists, and spousal abusers. That way I know they are putting it all on the ice, every night.

MacAttack

Putting your family above sports? That fucking asshole. I like my athletes to be deadbeat dads, rapists, and spousal abusers. That way I know they are putting it all on the ice, every night.

Still got time for the sponsors!

TT said:
On top of this, I will continue to train using the ARP/POV system www.ultrafitevosport.com and work with G-Form www.g-form.com in the development of protective equipment.

God Bless Capitalism!

Sanjuro

You actually believe that's the case here?

It shouldn't be anyone's business to be honest. He always seemed like a devout family man from his demeanor in the public and interviews. But, sure. I'll take his word for the time being.

If he starts going nuts, then I probably would start losing some respect for him. In the sport of hockey in general you don't see too many outspoken people, making his case rare.

ShaneB

You know what else is called taking time off?

Retiring.

My issue is more the fact that he's under contract, but just ups and says, nah, I don't want to play for a year, adios!

edit: to clarify, I do find the whole thing hilarious for the Bruins since I don't like the team :p

Marvie_3

Banned
It shouldn't be anyone's business to be honest. He always seemed like a devout family man from his demeanor in the public and interviews. But, sure. I'll take his word for the time being.

If he starts going nuts, then I probably would start losing some respect for him. In the sport of hockey in general you don't see too many outspoken people, making his case rare.
Wait, he hasn't started yet?

Sanjuro

You know what else is called taking time off?

Retiring.

My issue is more the fact that he's under contract, but just ups and says, nah, I don't want to play for a year, adios!

edit: to clarify, I do find the whole thing hilarious for the Bruins since I don't like the team :p

Okay. Scenario 2: You could mock him from coming back after his "retirement".

I've already mentioned that I hope he plays next season. Not a fan of Rask at all.

Wait, he hasn't started yet?

If you are conservative, then no.

Top Bottom