• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '13 EASHL: Counting Bettman's Zeroes

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Next season, goal has to be Elite Playoffs guys. At least MAKE the elite division, which should work the way we've been playing this week.

MGauQ.png

Thank you, NintenDan.

Looks good. Added to the OP.

If the playoffs end some time tonight and the next season starts, I'll be more than happy to play some games and see the banner-raising before every home game. My body is ready for it. :lol

Smiley90

Looks good. Added to the OP.

If the playoffs end some time tonight and the next season starts, I'll be more than happy to play some games and see the banner-raising before every home game. My body is ready for it. :lol

Do they actually raise it before every game? :lol.

Smiley90

I think the playoffs end tonight. If you're on, you may be able to.

As per Stammer, the 17-1-1 team we beat ended 41-4-1 and won the Elite division. We're certainly capable of taking the elite division too.

Won't be on tonight, but maybe tmrw evening. :D

Marvie_3

Banned
I think the playoffs end tonight. If you're on, you may be able to.

As per Stammer, the 17-1-1 team we beat ended 41-4-1 and won the Elite division. We're certainly capable of taking the elite division too.
Doesn't start until the following month. Unless you're the real GAF club and EA fucks you over and doesn't even act like you won anything.

Smiley90

Was referring to last May when we won the Pro Division. It said it in-game and on the website but we never got a banner raising.

Hopefully they fixed that for 13, we'll see. Not like it's that big of a deal...

Smiley90

I'm gonna pass for this weekend for any games, I'm taking a break (played EASHL too much lately) and I finally have my group of 4 back together to finish up borderlands 2.

I'm out with my gf tonight too, maybe tmrw evening.

Real GAF club? I have a goddamn active imagination. (Kidding, I know what you meant.) I'd be up for GAF vs GAF, but tomorrow night or some time during the week appears to be better for everyone else.

Just letting you guys know, my EASHL time is about to take a major hit, I'm starting a new job that will require me to get up around 5 in the morning, so I'm not staying up that late on weekdays to play, maybe weekends but who knows.

Alright. Let's figure out a time to play GAF vs GAF some time THIS week though.

We have enough defenseman, but we need someone to play either LW or C. If you someone wants to play one of them, Stammer can play the other, but you gotta let us know which you want to play.

Smiley90

Alright. Let's figure out a time to play GAF vs GAF some time THIS week though.

We have enough defenseman, but we need someone to play either LW or C. If you someone wants to play one of them, Stammer can play the other, but you gotta let us know which you want to play.

I can probably fill in LW and help you get more 5goal games if need be. I will no be on at all Thursday-Monday though.

I can probably fill in LW and help you get more 5goal games if need be. I will no be on at all Thursday-Monday though.

So some time before thursday. Aight. I'll talk to our defensemen and see if any are up for a GAF vs GAF. And I don't think I'll be getting 5 goals against them. :lol

Cake Boss

Banned
I know I am not in any of the GAF clubs but if you guys need an extra body for the GAF vs GAF games don't hesitate to send me an invite, I could play C, RW and D.

Actually, Smiley, you're going to be playing center. Stammer is more comfortable at LW, and I'm going to be honest.... Whether Marvie or Legit is playing C for them, it won't matter. Neither of you would be winning many faceoffs.

assuming we have two defensemen online, expect to go tonight.

Records also updated. Also - we hit our second 10-game winning streak in less than two weeks last night. Good job, guys.

Smiley90

Actually, Smiley, you're going to be playing center. Stammer is more comfortable at LW, and I'm going to be honest.... Whether Marvie or Legit is playing C for them, it won't matter. Neither of you would be winning many faceoffs.

assuming we have two defensemen online, expect to go tonight.

Records also updated. Also - we hit our second 10-game winning streak in less than two weeks last night. Good job, guys.

But the sad truth hurts :'(

I'll take one for the team and embarass myself out there. :p

I could play center for you guys if its available, I am over 50% in my draws in club games, got my legend card.

It really just depends on our defensive situation. I know we have enough forwards, but two of our defensemen are not able to make it tonight. Even if Smiley moved back and you played center, we would be short a defenseman.

Not to mention throwing a new player in the middle of an offense that's been lighting it up lately worries me a bit.

Smiley90

I'm sure one of beaver and Jonsson will be on... Then I can play C and CakeBoss the other D (or the other way around). When are we gonna start playing? I'll study for a bit if not soon.

I'm sure one of beaver and Jonsson will be on... Then I can play C and CakeBoss the other D (or the other way around). When are we gonna start playing? I'll study for a bit if not soon.

I'll be on around 8 PM your time. I messaged Jonsson here. Beaver is in class. Alien is working.

When we actually have a decent amount of people on, I'll message you or Marvie and send a challenge. trying to figure out our defensive situation, since it looks like they're all doing shit at once.

I just saw Alien get on here, so you might be able to message him, I'm just getting off now. Sorry I can't play guys, first day of work and I have to get up at 5, so late night games are a no go for me from now on. Good luck, if you lose I will forever hate you all. :D

Edit: If our shorthanded team does win though, other team should be ashamed.

Smiley90

I just saw Alien get on here, so you might be able to message him, I'm just getting off now. Sorry I can't play guys, first day of work and I have to get up at 5, so late night games are a no go for me from now on. Good luck, if you lose I will forever hate you all. :D

It'll be your fault, so we'll hate you too! :D

Top Bottom