• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 13 GM Connected Sim League (Xbox 360)

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
We should be getting more people in the VS league closer to the date, and like VS said, if we're going to be responsible for playing a lot of games it might be better to only have 10-15 people anyways.

Fuck me I thought I had read in one of these threads that the demo was already out. Tried to track it down earlier, was sorely disappointed. It's supposed to be up next week?

Marvie_3

Banned
PLAYSTATION 3

Code:
EASTERN CONFERENCE                                       WESTERN CONFERENCE

[B]Atlantic[/B]                                                 [B]Central[/B]

New Jersey -                                             Chicago - 
New York Islanders -                                     Columbus - 
New York Rangers -                                       Detroit - 
Philadelphia -                                           Nashville - 
Pittsburgh -                                             St. Louis - 

[B]Northeast[/B]                                                [B]Northwest[/B]

Boston -                                                 Calgary - 
Buffalo -                                                Colorado - 
Montreal -                                               Edmonton - mackaveli
Ottawa -                                                 Minnesota - 
Toronto -                                                Vancouver - NetMapel

[B]Southeast[/B]                                                [B]Pacific[/B]

Carolina -                                               Anaheim - 
Florida - Dubbedinenglish                                Dallas - 
Tampa Bay -                                              Los Angeles - 
Washington -                                             Quebec City - 
Winnipeg -                                               San Jose - Acid08

theRizzle

Assuming the info in the OP is still current, I'd like to sign up for either of these teams:

Versus League: Blackhawks or Bruins

edit: Actually, make it Chicago. It will help even out the Conferences.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Don't you remember? I'm a coward.

But seriously, EASHL/SWTOR/GW2 at the same time. The less playing I have to do the better.

Marvie said once the game is out you can sign up for both, if there's space (and it looks like there is).

But good good, SIM league should really fill up, if there's like 1 AI team that team will get fleeced so hard.

Smiley90

Given how terrible AI trade logic is, I don't think it's even possible to fleece a computer team.

First and a 2nd (30th and 60th even) for 1st overall, I used to do it every year in my Be A GM mode in NHL 11. -shrug-

Marvie_3

Banned
I never got that to work.

It's always frustrating when the AI team says something like "we want younger players blah blah". You change your offer to some younger players and it comes back with "we aren't looking to trade this guy for prospects". Hopefully EA can finally fix that.

I never got that to work.

It's always frustrating when the AI team says something like "we want younger players blah blah". You change your offer to some younger players and it comes back with "we aren't looking to trade this guy for prospects". Hopefully EA can finally fix that.

they went into a lot of detail in one of the GM Connected blogs about how they fixed this

http://www.easports.com/nhl/news/article/nhl-13-gm-brain

Delryk

Don't you remember? I'm a coward.

But seriously, EASHL/SWTOR/GW2 at the same time. The less playing I have to do the better.

Oh shit. GW is next week right? paid full months ago and forgot about it. Damnit.

Cant wait to play with you again. Ill be your goat. <3

Smiley90

Oh shit. GW is next week right? paid full months ago and forgot about it. Damnit.

Cant wait to play with you again. Ill be your goat. <3

Tonight. Release for headstart is tonight. Sometime between 9pm and 12am PST. I'll be playing too.

RoylAsult

didnt know where to put this, but is anyone else having trouble downloading the demo on xbl? i have to search for it on bing because it doesn't show up on the marketplace and when i download it there is always an error... im in NA...

Smiley90

Sign me up for the Sim League. I will take the Blues.

Sweeet, that means only 1 spot open for a full simmed league and no annoying "who gets to fleece the AI team" stuff that Marvie needs to deal with. Hope it fills!

Top Bottom